Improving your combo work! Let discuss this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VANDAL

WAITING FOR GOD TO BEND THE KNEE
Reaction score
q234 rocks :)

Seju

Hateful
Reaction score
sorry baby.. i need to sleep

my BOLT Pwned your scale hard bro? did you intend to record me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSJmWxGvwA0
potting rate to appreciate.

I din't know you own -[BOLT]- As far as I know. I am the "Real OWNER" of bolt :D But anyway it's fine with me :D Although I should have credits here. Coz I made that -[BOLT]- and everybody know's that :XD: But I'm not talking away from you bro :D
anyway i gave that -[BOLT]- and din't know your the one using it right now. I'm so glad bolt has a strong player now :)

@Topic:

I'm noob at putting wind or earth combo's I just do 123qwe XD

1-TS
2-Sword Skill
3-Death Stab

anyway I will do your wind style thanks for sharing ;)

Last edited:

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
I din't know you own -[BOLT]- As far as I know. I am the "Real OWNER" of bolt :D But anyway it's fine with me :D Although I should have credits here. Coz I made that -[BOLT]- and everybody know's that :XD: But I'm not talking away from you bro :D
anyway i gave that -[BOLT]- and din't know your the one using it right now. I'm so glad bolt has a strong player now :)

Nah! i dont own -BOLT-

@Topic:

I'm noob at putting wind or earth combo's I just do 123qwe XD

1-TS
2-Sword Skill
3-Death Stab

anyway I will do your wind style thanks for sharing ;)
Nah! i dont own -BOLT-, i am more like a pilot.. the real owner still is the last person you gave it too.
I am using -BOLT- whenever i dont feel like using uber set.

Well so far -BOLT- holds on to expectations, he can devour 2 ubers wearing a bronze set and pair BB.
though i need better items that this but atm this is more than enough.

sorry i never knew you were the real owner of bolt i though it was superstell as what i have heard from rumors.. i dont know really.

Last edited:

Jes

/ˈnôrm(ə)l/
Reaction score
Easy and fast combo :3
try this:
1-Death Stab
2-Twisting Slash
3-Cyclone

Sequence: 1we23.
Tip: you can practice that sequence in Arena Safe zone :DD

Seju

Hateful
Reaction score
Nah! i dont own -BOLT-, i am more like a pilot.. the real owner still is the last person you gave it too.
I am using -BOLT- whenever i dont feel like using uber set.

Well so far -BOLT- holds on to expectations, he can devour 2 ubers wearing a bronze set and pair BB.
though i need better items that this but atm this is more than enough.

sorry i never knew you were the real owner of bolt i though it was superstell as what i have heard from rumors.. i dont know really.
But as you said on your post:

sorry baby.. i need to sleep

my BOLT Pwned your scale hard bro? did you intend to record me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSJmWxGvwA0
potting rate to appreciate.
"MY BOLT?" So your taking of it for granted? :3 Anyway I am here to clarify things. Coz many of my friends are still asking that if I am still playing BOLT coz they always see it in arena and never talk to them

VANDAL

WAITING FOR GOD TO BEND THE KNEE
Reaction score
Easy and fast combo :3
try this:
1-Death Stab
2-Twisting Slash
3-Cyclone

Sequence: 1we23.
Tip: you can practice that sequence in Arena Safe zone :DD
that sequencing sux tried it.. only those who use 123 things like that mostly use ap/ac

Mirky

Reaction score
I prefer cyclone(or any other weapon skill) - rage - twist. Let me explain why:

First, lets see other combos. If you use stab as second, you can easily perform more than one skill and ruin the combo. If you use stab as last, you must always point mouse at the oppponent or else you will not do anything. If you use rage as ast you will do literally no damage for about half second after the combo, since rage is slow.

Now my combo. If you time it precisely, the twisting slash performs right after rage throws up the weapon, so it isnt slow at all.
I dont have to keep mouse pointed on the opponent nonstop, this combo will surely happen if you can start rage. Since twisting is the last skill i can take my time and do some healing within that 1-2 second before the next combo, the twisting will still hit the opponent - without aiming too.
Basically its strong and easy.

I use 0 - 1 - 2 (hungarian keyboard) and q for healing.

Voodoo

SLOPPY FLOPPY BOIS
Reaction score
My style on doing a pvp fighting FO set I do CYC + TS + DS qwe123 which I make the timing ok.
I don't know why the hell I can't land successfully the CYC + DS + TS.

Btw, I'm using 3 sds + 2 dri.

If Im dealing reflect damage and break down my knee, I manage myself to skill cyclone as soon as possible. It's like I restart my combo from the first step everytime I'm dealing the ref damage.
Another thing is that dealing with sd dec +10 is the reason I hardly do combos against FO sets.

For fighting uber sets, I play DS + TS + DS + TS .... qwe23qwe23 which is nice and I can possibly kill them in any chances.

I dont play combo with uber user cuz I do believe that the more damage I give, the more I receive reflect damage from them plus their double damage rate & critical which is pain in the a-s-s xD.
But if you're good in pot rate you can do deadly combo even if you're only using FO set w/ critical damage increase. :)

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
dude honestly your choosing your JOH option wrong

dont go with pure sd dec+!0 on swords if you want to combo
get a sd ignore rate.

Reactions: MSK

Voodoo

SLOPPY FLOPPY BOIS
Reaction score
no. What I mean is that I hardly do combos with ppl who use sd dec against me.
I also tried the sd ignore + sd dec but I somehow don't like the feedback that gives me.
Currently, I'm using 2 Critical damage increase.

Last edited:

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
here is a viddeo sorry its quite disaappointing since mobs are likke easy to die..

NoMercy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
here is a viddeo sorry its quite disaappointing since mobs are likke easy to die..

I consider it as a bad idea to use Rageful Bow in your combos. I prefer cyclone > death stab > twisting slash.

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
These dedicated warriors train endlessly to perfect their sword techniques.
They channel their high Agility and Physical Strength stats into direct
and area attacks like Twisting Slash, Death Stab and Rageful Blow.

-This skills make you doin' combos completely but low. Once damage of this skills really nice.
Since that's my mind about this type of skills i'll make a sense about my skills.

-Since i'm here in infinity i've (Cyclone+Death Stab+Twisting Slash).
I'm be habit to play with this skills and it's really enjoyeble and no doubt makes the fastest combos,
-once its damage not that best of all.(With this skills you can make 2-3 combos in a sec if you got years practice and nice talent of combo)

I can prefer this skills if you're fun of combos but if you want to make it powerly and make your enemy dien' easy then i'may prefer first one i offered.
Once with second skills you can make combos doin' 123 then 23. It's like you doin' combo with 1-2-3 (qwe) then fastly 2-3 in a moment of your first combo and you will
own double combo in 1 time. But you should be really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.