Infinity Idol Disqualification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman

Reaction score
There you go. Your problem is solved. You need to accept the fact that the poll already took place. Disqualification must be done before posting the poll. This is not B e r n's fault. It is very clear that her picture was posted on the poll that means her entry was accepted. If this is Ms. Universe, you can't disqualified a candidate in the middle of the show. If rules stated that edited picture is illegal, why did you accept her entry in the first place?

Bruno

Reaction score
Stay cool and control your words Valy. You posted the thread from: 08-26-2012 and we are at 04-10-2014, plus wasn't her fault. Probably she did think that CRANZY changed the event rules or something like that. You can confirm it by yourself here: http://i61.tinypic.com/2s6rkt4.png .

Chavo, CRANZY accepted her entry, plus he added it in the event. Then after everyone said that the screenshot were edited he asked her for the non-edited screenshot. After it she just got disqualified? It's not fear. Also already she answered you:

By Bern:

Yeah. And he said, "next time don't edit your entry". He didn't tell me I will be disqualified. Me entry was then removed on the following day. That's why I'm at shock. I thought there's no problem.

contradicting yourself eh? As i mentioned above: Probably she did think that CRANZY changed the event rules or something like that. You can confirm it by yourself here: http://i61.tinypic.com/2s6rkt4.png ..

----------------

Plus yes i'm defending her cause i find it kinda unfair, she didn't tried to fool the Staff or something like that. Plus it was CRANZY's fault from the start because he didn't don't post the whole rules there, Also for accepting her entry knowing it was edited. And i don't agree that she were qualified after CRANZY ask her for the non-edited screenshot and asking to don't do it again.

I would like to CRANZY post here and give his opinion about this :p.
Am I contradicting myself?, LOL wtf man, should I laugh in your face or should I go anywhere else? XDDDDDDDDDDDD

better improve that reading comprehension; just let her defend her own ass. What could happen if this person would be a Man?, or an ugly and fat woman?, would you being defending them?, No. Huh!.

Cate

QUEENCATE!
Reaction score
I wanna say something here, Ya'll guys saying that it isn't bern's fault at all. Okay, So its Cranzy's fault. I admit that. But what's wrong with Bern's entry? Yeah i know it has been photoshop. The background has been photoshop. Tho its prohibited. Whats the big deal? Her face wasn't photoshop at all. The important thing is her face, her appearance that she isn't one of those POSERS! Which i know she isn't one of em. You should have disqualified her before somebody else voted for her. And one more thing, CRANZY wasn't INFORM at all that BERN will be disqualified. He just woke up and everything was ****ed up. I know what is happening, because we live in the same house. I always sit beside him so i know who are the people sending entries for this event. He's been asking bern for the original copy of the her entry but she said she doesn't have the original picture because the entry was taken at the studio. I know this is in forum so MODS are in charge, CRANZY and Toby should've talk about it before the disqualification. Not GMS who kept on complaining about this thing. I know CHAVO JOVEN you want to share your opinion about this disqualification, YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THEM RIGHT? But YOU TALK TOO MUCH! It's kinda annoying you guys are arguing. You should've just talk about it privately instead of making some arguements and looking for somebody to blame about the disqualification.

CRANZY

BbeLove!

Reaction score
Okay, once and for all. I will post my opinion here. First don't say that I've changed the rule of Infinity Idol. I just copied the format of the previous Infinity Idol thread. Bern pmed me that its all okay, she's moving on on her disqualification. So why this discussion never ends? It seems like Chavo was so affected on what just happened here. You're also the one who attacked me the last time i got reported. Everytime I do something wrong there you go bitching about it, You're better than me right? I know it. It is my fault I considered Bern's entry because I knew she exerted too much effort on her entry and bern's entry are all great we all know that. Why is it so much big deal with you Chavo? You've been complaining from the start that Bern's entry should be removed because it was photoshop. I wasn't even inform that Bern's entry will be disqualified. I wasn't given a chance to share the reason why I accepted Bern's entry. I wake the next day everything was ****ed up. Bern was disqualified. Toby and I shouldve talk about it first before you guys complained that Bern should be disqualified. But I didn't even had a chance to defend My side and Bern's entry. She was already disqualified. What else can i do? Her entry was already removed. This thing is just causing arguements. Bern and I talked about it already. She said she's moving on so better move on too. I admit it is my fault, I'm sorry if I considered an edited entry. Again. It is my fault and I am sorry.

Last edited:

Titan

-=Fire Fighter=-
Reaction score
The Situation is the Following, this event is the Moderators event on our Community's Forum but lets clarify:

As mentioned above, the Event Starter a.k.a. Cranzy didnt mentioned in the Big Event Thread the Requirement:

Edited Screenshot is Not Allowed
The registrating users cannot see if what we decided or not in the Staff sections, we could discuss from 1 month to another if we allow or not edited SS, so dont copy/paste the latest Big Events threads rules coz every month there is hosted new one.

Bern registered with an Edited Screenshot (by this she didnt broke any rules since in the event thread were nothing mentioned about this) and she was just suddeny disqualified w/o even chance to breath.

Because the event maker made the fault 1st time, coz the registration was accepted and the ss was posted in the public poll, Bern should had the Maximum right to submit her Non-edited Entry.

My suggestion is to make a New poll with the whole participants who registered + Bern's non-edited Screenshot.
Make it fair for everyone. It would be just a delay of announcement but would be a correct way to warn Bern and Everybody to not register with edited SS's and would be an attention for the new event hosters next time to include all the Requirements for the Event or at least to /update before it closes and make the public poll

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Come on why it is World War III here? :)

A girl and also a good player asking for a favour so what is the problem lol? :) Since it is not fully her fault. 50% Staff Team's and 50% hers. LoL I can even say, she doesn`t have any fault here. Why shouldn`t she edit hers background? Since there's nothing about it in the Rules. So guys, just chill out. It is not unfairness for others but it is a big unfairness for B e r n. Since she fully followed rules, then why must she DQed? We Staff Team have to fix this issue.

P.S: I love her, so what? :)

Bernadeth

Infinity Goddess <3
Reaction score
The Situation is the Following, this event is the Moderators event on our Community's Forum but lets clarify:

As mentioned above, the Event Starter a.k.a. Cranzy didnt mentioned in the Big Event Thread the Requirement:

The registrating users cannot see if what we decided or not in the Staff sections, we could discuss from 1 month to another if we allow or not edited SS, so dont copy/paste the latest Big Events threads rules coz every month there is hosted new one.

Bern registered with an Edited Screenshot (by this she didnt broke any rules since in the event thread were nothing mentioned about this) and she was just suddeny disqualified w/o even chance to breath.

Because the event maker made the fault 1st time, coz the registration was accepted and the ss was posted in the public poll, Bern should had the Maximum right to submit her Non-edited Entry.

My suggestion is to make a New poll with the whole participants who registered + Bern's non-edited Screenshot.
Make it fair for everyone. It would be just a delay of announcement but would be a correct way to warn Bern and Everybody to not register with edited SS's and would be an attention for the new event hosters next time to include all the Requirements for the Event or at least to /update before it closes and make the public poll

Come on why it is World War III here? :)

A girl and also a good player asking for a favour so what is the problem lol? :) Since it is not fully her fault. 50% Staff Team's and 50% hers. LoL I can even say, she doesn`t have any fault here. Why shouldn`t she edit hers background? Since there's nothing about it in the Rules. So guys, just chill out. It is not unfairness for others but it is a big unfairness for B e r n. Since she fully followed rules, then why must she DQed? We Staff Team have to fix this issue.

P.S: I love her, so what? :)

Thank you so much. This might sound over-acting but I'm really bursting with tears of joy. I feel so blessed. Huhuhu. From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much. :')

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
Bern, Bern, you're really cute (obvious), but if you're thinking about this bad news, you will not improve urself in the next month, calm down and all will be ok.
About this trouble, Well you must be more careful with your picture, coz as i remember your picture was edited, i mean the background isn't the same like your original picture, ain't it? I know, isn't your fault, like the other ppls trying to join and choosing good outfits, colors, etc... that's understandable, but like i said, be more careful :D

the staff will do a fair decision, be sure.

thank you.

Reefadawg

John
Reaction score
This thread should be locked up to avoid flames and let's wait for GM and MOD team to decide what is the best way to solve this problem, seems RESiSTANT and Titan didn't agree for B E R N disqualification and also the host of this event admit that he made mistake too and he say sorry about that cause nobody's perfect let's wait for the result after the discussion in staff area if they are going to re make this event and submit all entry without edited picture, If the participants didn't agree cause someone is winning right now on the poll and it would like unfair to him/her that should be the problem :) but before he/she complain at first place B E R N got already 7 votes before she has been disqualified. Let's wait for the MOD team decision about this case cause it's forum related issue and we got MOD to solve it.

Last edited:

Tobλ

Unforeseen Consequences
Reaction score
You have won in the previous Infinity Idol so you should know the rules already, Bern. Plus re-making the poll would be fair only to you and not to others since you broke a rule. It is FLUPPY's fault for not mentioning this in rules and accepting your entry, but still you could figure out dats it's not allowed to edit a photo it's also written in criteria dat even background is counted and yours was edited. He is warned.

You made too much drama of this, after all it's just an event.

Status
Not open for further replies.