InfinityMU 2008-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
Hello Infinitians. As u know InfinityMU is alive since 2008. This is great thing. My question is:

What did you learn,
What did you earn,
What did you lose in during this time ?

-----------

I inviting all of you to my old and big INFINITIANS group http://forum.infinitymu.net/group.php?groupid=49 Join now and be happy :biggrin:

MASiGLA

XHAXHAXHAXHAXHA
Reaction score
Hi.

What did I learn in InfinityMU?

- I learned on how to communicate with its players in any language such as espaniol,romania,polish,etc. by just greeting them in their language you can get along with them. :)

What did I earn in InfinityMU?

- I earned such unexpected reputation I become GM for sometime... and I met different players. Friends,Enemies.

What did I lose during this time?

- I lose what I learned and what I earned. lol peace!

yanzkie95

<-YanZ->
Reaction score
What did I learn here in InfinityMu: Being a member or a part of InfinityMu family was a great experience, im a part of this game maybe 1 & 1/2 years but here i've already learned how to respect each other, even its only just a game, RESPECT should always be a big factor. and i know INFINITYMU lasted that long Because of Respect, players and staffs are like FAMILY Here <3.

What did I earn : I earned so much experience here. One of the example is "BUY & SELL" :) . its just like a real business when talking to other players to make a trade.LOL , I can use these experience in real life, not just in the GAME. HueHue

What did I lose during this time : I lose nothing, I just enjoy playing this game because I love it ^^ .. GO INFINITYMU!!

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
What did I learn from InfinityMU?
I learned enough things: Before I had doubts that, respect not respected but from I learn there, I am 100% sure that respect will always be respected. As Harvin, I learned to communicate with people from different countries.

What did I earn from InfinityMU?
I earned almost everyone's respect. But the most good part, I earned friends whose can do everything for me, can do things for to decrease their reputations. Can even get blocked due rudeness for me. They know who are they, no names. And I earned 1 great friend, who will not do some rude things for me but He always giving his advices to me to make me control myself. He is from staff team and he knows well who is he :)

What did I lose during playing InfinityMU?
Believe me, I just lost 32 ACC Wind during my active times and because of Lag I lost few set parts :)))) I didn`t lose any of my friends but some betrayed me and just lost me. But, to be honest, last 1 month I am losing some respect, some reputations and it is all because of me. I am being rude, acting bad.

P.S: Sava, ma boy, you created this thread yeah, but we also would like to know, what did you Learn, Earn and Lose during your InfinityMU experience :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, you said old players, put some date... noobish shouldn't be accepted at all <:

What did you learn?. A bit more of english, and improve my maturity.

What did you earn?. Pride.

What did you lose in during this time? People which I thought were my friENDs.

Last edited:

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
What did you learn? That peoples have false even in a online game and you can not trust anyone.
What did you earn? English skills, I learn a lot and improve a bit my english.
What did you lose in during this time ? Friends.

Icebreaker

Let's Get Naked!
Reaction score
What did you learn, everything about MU. Also how to catch someone who got 2 faces :)
What did you earn, an incredible improvement with my english.
What did you lose in during this time ? I'm not gonna say that i loose friends na, my friends will never leave me cuz of a trouble, nothing.. that's it :)

Marceline*

♫ ♪ » AngE ♥ MusIc « ♪ ♫
Reaction score
What did you learn?
What I did learn or witnessed is that, even in games you'd be able to meet different kinds of people, and with this, I learned to be flexible, and dynamic.

What did you earn?
Friends..And considerably, developed patience..
I also was able to practice interpersonal communication in this community.

What I lost?
I think I'd answer this by saying I lost Time..time that I should've spent with other people in real life..
BUUT I DO NOT REGRET that I've spent time here though.. I think it's a bit worthy because I had enjoyed certain moments anyways :))

I think that's it... well, for now :)

Last edited:

VANDAL

WAITING FOR GOD TO BEND THE KNEE
Reaction score
What did you learn
How to Piss of a person
What did you earn
The Pleasure of pissing of a person is fun as hell
I lost track to those people i pissed and got irritated by me..

Wayne

- Veteran|Power God -
Reaction score
What did you learn,
People aren't how they appear on the surface, hard work pays off.

What did you earn,
Satisfaction from doing a job-well-done.

=P, other then time I guess my more cynical view on things, im a lot less skeptical then I use to be.

Dragon*

I &#9829; Bob Marley
Reaction score
You learn;
learning two languages ​​that I'm still trying to master English and Portuguese, my real language is Spanish: D

Do you win;
win many friends from many different countries

What is lost during this time;
while game mu I lose some of my social life ^_^

D!scOPanda

ABUSING your POWER
Reaction score
What did you learn?
Learn to be responsible one.
What did you earn?
A little amount of self confidence and lot2x of friends <3
What did you lost?
i lost time to hang out with friends xD

Nick¼

Banned
Reaction score
What did You learn ?
I Learn How To Become a FriendLy Person
What Did You Earn?
I Earn Many Friends
What did you lose in doing this time?
Some of my Friends :D

Bernadeth

Infinity Goddess <3
Reaction score
What did you learn?
Deeper understanding towards other cultures and races.

What did you earn?
Friends. Experience. Furtherance of my social skills.
<3 Sweetest tale ever. ♥Sm0ky♥

What did you lose in during this time?
Hahaha. I've lost so much weight. <3
Instead of spending my siesta hours in sleeping/resting, I always end up stranded in front of our PC.
Most of the time, I'm unable to eat at regular meal times. <3

MSK

Banned
Reaction score
What did you learn?

Back in 2008. I was training with some awesome players you guys would never seen how good they were. So much had happen met my bestfriend, family relatives from here and I had came across a few battle but it was okay I'm still alive.

What did you earn?

I've earned a lot but hardly on forums, Everyone only knew me through ingame. Always just goofing around practicing how to make people eat swords. I've learned everything and mostly everythin about this game. Born and raised here. This was my first ever sever & first time playing mu.

I've lost alot but hey! Its life. :)

Hadesv

A Handsome Legend &#9813;
Reaction score
What did you learn?

Back in 2008. When i played here i was so Loner in this server. No one want to be friends with me cuz i'm stupid and i don't respect people and of course they don't give some respect to me too. And after few days i realize that i have to respect people and help and etc. and i learn to respect here and give help to players and so much more i learn to how to English better and find new things and ways because people here in infinity is so creative.

What did you earn?

unexpected to be Supporter. How to combo like 1 - 3 and kick some asses in arenas pvp techniques sweet words and etc.

Seriously ? i lose like lot of items 30+ accs and uber accs and parts of my sets. those things are antics its my collections since i start here.

I don't want to make long messages because i know people hate to read long story's lol. btw thanks for reading ;D

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
if youre playing since 2008 or 2009 = you are RICH in Items.. coz there is a DUPE at that time :) during Devil Square.. :XD:
. ^_^ ahahahaha
And all of those Duped items wiped out :)

P.S: Sorry for off topic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.