Player Hosted Event InfinityMU Trailer Event 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Hi my IGN is v1taL but some oldies know me as Navz. You can call me whichever. :) So I have this tradition to do a yearly Birthday Event and this year I really wanted to focus on helping the community and at the same time the server. This way we can all enjoy. So This year's Birthday Event is called InfinityMU Trailer Event 2022.

You may ask, what is this Event?? So this is an old Event hosted before going back to the early days of InfinityMU and in the mid 2013-2018. This Event rarely gets highlighted because of the dedication and hard work that is required to do it. So I am not going to make it as hard as before so everyone can submit their entries as long as it fits well with the description of this event.

MECHANICS

1. A player must submit a minimum of 2 minutes and a maximum of 4 minute long video that can promote the server. Wether it be in-game events or Server Events hosted by the staff. As long as it's regarding our server.
2. In this video, a player must also include the Server stats. which you can look in the official website. Must include the Official website in the video as well.
3. Be creative and make it fun so that it will gain attention from non-infinitian players who wants to check out our lovely server.
4. And most importantly, YOU MUST UPLOAD IT ON YOUTUBE and make it PUBLIC. Then you can post your Entry here as a youtube link.

RULES

There are no RULES. As long as you follow both in-game and forum rules, anything goes under the sun.
MUST be an INDIVIDUAL Entry, 1 Entry per player. I can ask the Mods to check if the entries have the same IP :)

THE SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES WILL START TODAY SEPTEMBER 2, 2022 AND IT WILL RUN UP UNTIL OCTOBER 10, 2022. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON OCTOBER 17, 2022

PRIZES

1ST PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE 50 ROWS FULL OPTION + 10K GOLD CREDITS + (10 FORUM IMES)

2nd PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE 30 ROWS FULL OPTION + 8K GOLD CREDITS + (8 FORUM IMES)

3RD PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE 15 ROWS FULL OPTION + 5K GOLD CREDITS + (5 FORUM IMES)

NON WINNERS WILL RECEIVE 2K GOLD CREDITS + 2 FIMES EACH AS COMPENSATION

NOTE: If anyone wishes to add sponsorships to the prizes, PM me. From the staff team, Top Contributors, or from anyone who wishes to sponsor as well.

If you're wondering how on earth should i make it??? Here's some of the best samples I've searched from previous Trailer Videos that have been submitted in the past.
Just make sure not to copy it, be creative and make it your own. Take reference and give your best.

Here's some of the Trailer Videos:

by marceline: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMJlKPrba3I

by Moorse:
by antonino:
by Rusi:
by anonymous:
by Official InfinityMU channel:
AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST. THIS EVENT HOSTED EVENT WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT
THE PERMISSION FROM OUR VERY OWN ADMINISTRATOR RESiSTANT

Last edited by a moderator:

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
UPDATE:
IF there will be no Participants at all, dont worry... I will donate the ROWS prizes to Dimer's Event in Infinity Idol.

But, you still have more days to submit the Entries.. :D

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.