[IRe - Application Infinity Star] Saturn

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
Hi guys, its me Saturn applying as Infinity Star in forums. I just want to tell everyone that it's a pleasure being in the most active forums ever. You might ask why im applying again for IS Team again? Well the answer is that I'm a person that never gives up on doing what he loves. Two months ago, i applied and turns out a great lesson for me to keep working on articles. So it inspired me to do more articles and practice. Below is my personal information.

Name: Renzo Pullido Naval
Nationality: Filipino
Language: English, Tagalog, i know little with German, Spanish, and Japanese.
Motto in life: "Never give up and keep moving forward"

I have been practicing and with the help of Wiki, he gave me pointers on how to evaluate an interesting and easy to read articles. So below is a private interview with none other than our very own Arcade Champion Амил.

My first question was : " How do you feel about being the Arcade Champion for the fourth time since the launch of the Arcade Section?" And he answered with finesse "Well sir , for the first time of my victory it was existing , and I was afraid of losing my tag anytime . After I have won the 3rd and 4th champion tag it wasn't existing that much because I know that I will be champion for permanent.", he quoted.

My second question was : " What motivates you in doing these arcade challenges?" And he replied, " Well , to be honest time it was motivated because it has newly updated and many people were willing to be a champion. It was somehow like a competition , now I guess half of those people gave up because they have no chance , and it became a bit boring but still it won't stop me from my way." He quoted.

And my final question was : " What can you give to the other players who are trying to win also in Arcade Champion?" And he replied in a simple quote saying " Well , I have no that secret tricks or some magic that I can share , but I would advice to spend more time not only to one kind of game but to different like 6-7 of them. And if any fails in for example one of the game's , he shouldn't stuck in until he or she won. Change the burden and test another game because your daily mood also affects. Start from the easiest and time by time transfer to some hard games and maybe once you can be a champion."

To add, he says he was very fortunate to be able to win these games and that which gave him the Arcade Champion tag. He was indeed greatful because of his achievement in this forum.

P.S. I have chosen the Interview typed article for my application because i want to connect with other people's insights and opinions. So does the meaning of an Infinity Star member, is that to connect with people and to share the news around the game, players, and in forums. If you have anything to say, you are open to say so and I am willing to listen and cooperate. Please do not make spams on this thread, anything that you want to say must be within the topic of my application. Thank you for reading my application and cheers. :)

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Hi. I think uv done a lot of improvement. your English is Mach better and more readable then before.
you got a YES from me! The Article section is dyeing so I think u can revive it.

Fez

Infinity Artist
Reaction score
Hi! To be an Infinity Star you need to have grammar skills and I'll be highlighting some of your mistakes/overstatements in your application.

Hi guys, its me Saturn applying as Infinity Star in forums. I just want to tell everyone that it's a pleasure being in the most active forums ever. You might ask why im applying again for IS Team again? Well the answer is that I'm a person that never gives up on doing what he loves. Two months ago, i applied and turns out a great lesson for me to keep working on articles. So it inspired me to do more articles and practice. Below is my personal information.

Name: Renzo Pullido Naval
Nationality: Filipino
Language: English, Tagalog, i know little with German, Spanish, and Japanese.
Motto in life: "Never give up and keep moving forward"

I have been practicing and with the help of Wiki, he gave me pointers on how to evaluate an interesting and easy to read articles. So below is a private interview with none other than our very own Arcade Champion Амил.

My first question was : " How do you feel about being the Arcade Champion for the fourth time since the launch of the Arcade Section?" And he answered with finesse "Well sir , for the first time of my victory it was existing , and I was afraid of losing my tag anytime . After I have won the 3rd and 4th champion tag it wasn't existing that much because I know that I will be champion for permanent.", he quoted.

My second question was : " What motivates you in doing these arcade challenges?" And he replied, " Well , to be honest time it was motivated because it has newly updated and many people were willing to be a champion. It was somehow like a competition , now I guess half of those people gave up because they have no chance , and it became a bit boring but still it won't stop me from my way." He quoted.

And my final question was : " What can you give to the other players who are trying to win also in Arcade Champion?" And he replied in a simple quote saying " Well , I have no that secret tricks or some magic that I can share , but I would advice to spend more time not only to one kind of game but to different like 6-7 of them. And if any fails in for example one of the game's , he shouldn't stuck in until he or she won. Change the burden and test another game because your daily mood also affects. Start from the easiest and time by time transfer to some hard games and maybe once you can be a champion."

To add, he says he was very fortunate to be able to win these games and that which gave him the Arcade Champion tag. He was indeed greatful because of his achievement in this forum.

P.S. I have chosen the Interview typed article for my application because i want to connect with other people's insights and opinions. So does the meaning of an Infinity Star member, is that to connect with people and to share the news around the game, players, and in forums. If you have anything to say, you are open to say so and I am willing to listen and cooperate. Please do not make spams on this thread, anything that you want to say must be within the topic of my application. Thank you for reading my application and cheers. :)
I admire your persistent attitude but you really need to work on your grammar, even Microsoft Word has a built-in grammar checker. In regards to your interview article, spelling mistakes and grammatical errors can also make the interviewee look really bad if you correct them, but they make you look bad if you don't take any action. What you can do is call them up and ask for clarification in an effort to get a better quote out of them. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as to weather Infinity Star is the best role for you but I do believe that you have the potential. The only thing that is wrong in your application as a member of the Infinity Star team is your grammar, so if you could fix that, it will be a yes for me! Good luck!

Brave

Reaction score
Hi!

Thank you for your application but for me Im 50% yes and 50% NO

Yes:
Your English is much better than your other application and other writings
(being part of the InfinityStar team should have a good grammar and good writings)
its a good edge for you to become part of the InfinityStar Team.
also you have detailed article which is important and entertaining to read (its my opinion)

NO why?
I think you should make you should make your own BLOG's in forum which is very entertaining to read. (with this maybe you got my full support)
yeah its good you make a blog in forum but its better to see when you write it on your own to published not just post
by Admin or GM's and Staff, you make a blog but you should have your own work.
another thing is: you should work on your Grammar, well you can make it work by writing and reading,
next is (maybe not part of this application but for me you should change,(well it depends on you)):
i think you should have a good relation to others specially to members of this community:
[01-12-2018 11:42 PM] Saturn : @Danica i didnt mean to offend you mam. For the sake of equilibrium. Im 20 yrs old and i still live in my parents house. :'(
you should make a good relation to others specially to the staff. (well its my own opinion)
you still got my 50% of my support but all of this will depends on the Staff team specially to Admin Dimer if he approves you!
Good luck bro :)

regards:
xBRAVEx

Last edited:

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Look...i will put it very simple and i hope you will understand.

i know you really want to get in the staff team with all costs and you are trying to impress and stuff like that.

imho...you are trying too hard and also you act like a kiddo in many situations.

don't get me wrong but you should act a little bit more...mature if you really have 20 y.o.

don't wear a mask just to impress others. be yourself and be more natural ! you will have a lot more to earn from that!

Webz

Reaction score
Hi Saturn,

I appreciate your determination and commitment to get in Infinity Star Team. However, I don't feel yet that you're now ready to handle this position. Dimer has pointed out some pieces of advice from your last IS application that will help you to acquire your desired position. He has quoted "Being a Wiki member or an IS member needs delicate English skills and no outbursts. You shouldn't flame people who criticize your works. Instead, listen." (Click here)

To be honest, your grammar is better now than before but still have a room for improvements. Don't get me wrong, but replying to each single statements from the community shows that you're not listening. Perhaps you're being defensive from criticism and trying to protect yourself by responding to their comments. Doing this, it contradicting your postscript "Please do not make spams in this thread."

Again, I do appreciate your courage and hard work to improve yourself to prove that you have something to show to our community.

It's a no for me. Not now but almost there.

Master*

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't that deeply stuck on his English knowledge , it is well enough to be honest and his ENG is much better than 75% of community. I am serious , stop considering little grammar mistakes because even Obama's grammar ain't that perfect not considering the fact that English people themselves don't care that much about grammar , the important stuff , is to be able explain yourself and he explains himself perfect. I am not defending him but come on comrades , his English is not that bad. Hope I won't offend anyone but 65% of staff team has an intermediate English level except those who got advanced. Examples are simple , niki , david , ex-em deli and even dreams sometimes is non-understandable and I can count many more. These guys using typical daily words throughout the 5 years , and comparing to Saturn , Saturn's ENG is just incredible. I don't even want to talk about the guys who is opening extra browser for google translate. I don't know him personally so I cant just spit the words and weak arguments about his kiddo actions. Dreams , I wouldn't reason the kid actions because half of your staff team wore the mask before they have been accepted. We can list their past and most of them are aggressive pvp makers with a nasty insult in their mouths and now they are like angels who are afraid to be kicked out from team like deli for instance , we call them maskers. Infinity staff is not that a big goal so price the guy with a tag , you're always free to exposure him and punish if he disappoints you . But once if he won't , you will pride of that. But I support the application. Good luck in anyway.

Last edited:

Ponga

Reaction score
It's a yes for me as simple player because that is your dream "to be part member of the staff team" and i know how hard to get our dreams and how so sad to not get or block someone our dreams, we know all that how much you want to be a staff memer. I know if you will become a staff member you will give your all the best as you can because you want that, what our want is make us happy. If this application will approve you will have a trial test to pass it. If that time came you will test a trial just do your best practice more, do more, don't waste your dream, go and go. Goodluck mate!

Last edited:

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Амил;1407614 said:
I wouldn't that deeply stuck on his English knowledge , it is well enough to be honest and his ENG is much better than 75% of community. I am serious , stop considering little grammar mistakes because even Obama's grammar ain't that perfect not considering the fact that English people themselves don't care that much about grammar , the important stuff , is to be able explain yourself and he explains himself perfect. I am not defending him but come on comrades , his English is not that bad. Hope I won't offend anyone but 65% of staff team has an intermediate English level except those who got advanced. Examples are simple , niki , david , ex-em deli and even dreams sometimes is non-understandable and I can count many more. These guys using typical daily words throughout the 5 years , and comparing to Saturn , Saturn's ENG is just incredible. I don't even want to talk about the guys who is opening extra browser for google translate. I don't know him personally so I cant just spit the words and weak arguments about his kiddo actions. Dreams , I wouldn't reason the kid actions because half of your staff team wore the mask before they have been accepted. We can list their past and most of them are aggressive pvp makers with a nasty insult in their mouths and now they are like angels who are afraid to be kicked out from team like deli for instance , we call them maskers. Infinity staff is not that a big goal so price the guy with a tag , you're always free to exposure him and punish if he disappoints you . But once if he won't , you will pride of that. But I support the application. Good luck in anyway.
Hi Josh,

Mi ingles iz bed, houp iu understend dis :

akount shering iz forbiden and also multiplus akont!

benned!

Kostas

Legend
Reaction score
Hello from me. I've seen u tried a different approach on the application this time, an interview.It's a good try.
I will say things simple:

*First you applied for Wiki tag then for IS
*I've checked the SB once and u were asking from a guy(don't remember who) to forgive you for sth and u were spamming like hell and then u turned into calling Danica, mamita etc.
*Being part of Staff Team isn't about spamming forum and asking everyone how is it going etc.It's pure spam, nothing valuable for the Forum.

To sum up with i don't care if u get accepted for such a tag the true point is your behavior. You are hiding behind a face and i don't know if that's the true side of yours. Besides that being part of Staff team on such positions and even higher you won't get a reward like items or sth similar.Maximum rewards is few credits for articles. Also you won't have any powers upon others even if u were on a higher rank. Finally, improve yourself overall which means do what you have to do, don't say too much.If u deserve, believe me ,Staff team will know that and they will pm you or promote you seeing your work. You showed twice your interest about a position.

PS. There are eyes everywhere on this forum and what is written through keyboards is never forgotten!

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
Dear Saturn

You have collected points on road to being Forum Supporter keep it up and soon if you have high activity you maybe on your first step towards helping this community even further.

I am gonna deny this applicaiton since the paper is suspended for now and most of the points from the forumers and staff members are negative.

Work in that aspect
/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.