Discussion Is really this guy a good gm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
Agapi said it very well. In addition, I would suggest a simple transparency, let us see it happening, make a request thread where people can publicly request macros help for compensation. If you, the staff, decided to offer this, it must be available to all and everyone must know of such possibility. I agree with Luigir that we can't expect Shadow to reply in a respectful way when he is disrespected, but Luigir, you must also understand that Shadow is the one doing the disrespecting in a lot of cases. Toxic competitivity. Being competitive is fine, but he is being way too toxic with it. I have no issues with Shadow as GM, but I would like to see behaviour improvements, because he is still acting like toxic player not helpful GM.

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
not get it that moraly, someone with the "prestigious " Staff position should not be involved in profiting financially from his position by selling ANYTHING to players.
You call prestigious, selling your knowledge to other people? What if i design a VPN software like pingzapper or wtfast, exitlag and then i offer it to you? Would you consider buying it, maybe to try? And would you consider open a discussion about me selling it to people? 🤔
You should use the term prestigious in another situation but certainly not here. Or you call it prestigious because of the knowledge he has with scripts? Guess so.

Agapi

Reaction score
You call prestigious, selling your knowledge to other people? What if i design a VPN software like pingzapper or wtfast, exitlag and then i offer it to you? Would you consider buying it, maybe to try? And would you consider open a discussion about me selling it to people? 🤔
You should use the term prestigious in another situation but certainly not here. Or you call it prestigious because of the knowledge he has with scripts? Guess so.
You understand wrong everything.
Prestigious refers to be looked up, as important and powerful.
It brings responsibility not just rights.

Hope it solved it.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
From today , Shadow will not be allowed to offer his services to configure scripts for players according to their ping to server or selling any preconfigured-scripts. He claims he didn't sell any script for past 1 to 2 months. Already discussed this with him and he's fine with that.

Can a game master inform a player that their IQ is zero? wishing them a peaceful death because they were banned? insulting the entire guild because some members have been found to be utilizing hacking, so he may make fun of everyone or say, "Rest in peace"? Does the Infinitians deserve that? to be aroused?
ShadoOw, you choose to be treated this way, which is largely due to your haughtiness. Most of the time, people are overly hostile toward you because of this.
Some people like to overexposure and blame someone because their own mistakes. I have seen it before.

Talking without proofs is bad. Better come with significant proofs before judging someone.
However we will be watching over Shadow behavior closely.
Shadow could be disciplinarily expelled from the team if you have significant proofs. Empty words like someone wishing peaceful death to someone else are cheap. You don't have any proof against that because this never happened. Everyone would report it in first place, no?

There's always 2 sides. You can't blame only one person, if you being disrespectful to staff member you will simply get ignored/blocked over the forum or discord. You will never get insulted back. Trust me.

Do you think several players are overexaggerating it already by now, part of the reason why such thread was made is because 3 biggest hackers got caught by shadoow and some players are afraid they might be next? ZEAN convo with shadow means nothing but provocations in order to bring this up to a post that brings attention.

P.S. I do free PC optimizations and never ask for single dollar and everyone is feeling the difference from before and after optimization. It is still good option to go if you can't figure out making your own scripts yet. It would help you improve your PC/ remove possible inputlags no matter how your PC is good, sometimes Operating System could give you disadvange.

Thank You!

Last edited:

Agapi

Reaction score
Thank you very much Resistant. Now please tell Brave discussion to save the image and trust of Staff is not a reason to threaten me with ban which I received from him.

I appreciate you more and more for your logic and moral compass. Both in the right place

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
You understand wrong everything.
Prestigious refers to be looked up, as important and powerful.
It brings responsibility not just rights.

Hope it solved it.
You have a very serious problem with understanding, your definition makes no sense even if i point it with bananas and apples.

Agapi

Reaction score
You have a very serious problem with understanding, your definition makes no sense even if i point it with bananas and apples.
I will let people who read and understand, take what they want from it.
You going down to aggressive tone for no other reason but because I told you that you understood wrong what I wrote.
If you want to talk this way, I am out.

If you don't understand Staff makes people trust someone, ask Venci. He understands and thus his changes.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Hello guys,

"Respect to be Respected" - motto that I am following in real life and it was my all time MU playing style. My story with Mahmoud was simple an short. I threated him gently, received same. He helped me too. But it was me. My relationships been always good even with in game competitive players but 2-3 players been exceptional because they never played in game but acted big head only in forum. Forum is not game, those guys never worried about their ingame position.

Well, now i want to get to the real point. Mahmoud, if not one but more than half of known players doesnt like your behavior, then problem mostly comes from you. I know, I felt that you are a good guy. Be competitive in game, kill and get killed but only Respect and fair play returns as Respect. When you earn respect only then game becomes fun to play and addictive. Hear me out bro.

Agapi

Reaction score
Dictionary
"Prestigious "
adjective
  1. inspiring respect and admiration; having high status.
    "a prestigious academic post"

I hope you understand now the "prestigious " was used to show the value of having Staff position. I don't have problems to understand or to do my research, especially before getting aggressive and insulting.

Last edited:

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
especially before getting aggressive and insulting.
Not at all, I haven't insulted you, neither i was aggressive with you 😆
But you made your point clear, cheers for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.