little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
Hello there
i have a problem here is some SS Number 1 Number 2 Number 3
well Problem is cant see the background, what can i do? ;)
Thx u advance

VENslash

GOD is GOOD
Reaction score
It happens to me before try this change youre default browser if youre using Internet explorer change the default to chrome or any browser you have coz youre current browser cant navigate thats site...on youre ss aha I hope im right but I did it and it work

๐““im๐“”r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
Try to update your Adobe Flash player to the newest version,it sometimes happen like that,download it from their site.
Of course a main suspect is Java,update it,the new version clears some bugs on websites.I think by updating those two,your problem will be fixed.Update us if it worked for you :)

Cosmo

-
Reaction score
Just like Dimer said, or maybe try another browser which is Mozilla, IE, et al. Or try to restart your Internet Connection.

Kane

Legend
Reaction score
It happens to me before try this change youre default browser if youre using Internet explorer change the default to chrome or any browser you have coz youre current browser cant navigate thats site...on youre ss aha I hope im right but I did it and it work
Probably this is not the problem in this case [and for you something else caused it], default browser settings shouldn't affect any ways desktop programs, since they are using Windows' built-in browser engine to show websites inside applications, and not any kind of installed browsers. This engine rendered (=showed) the result of it couldn't load the websites.

Try to update your Adobe Flash player to the newest version,it sometimes happen like that,download it from their site.
Of course a main suspect is Java,update it,the new version clears some bugs on websites.I think by updating those two,your problem will be fixed.Update us if it worked for you :)
Adobe Flash, Java, or any kind of browser plugins don't play any role web browsers built into applications (so called web views), so I doubt updating them would help in any way to solve this issue. Anyway Java for web browsers and websites is the least useful nowadays, Java applets which showed in browsers are not really famous in the last 5-6 years, [info] it's rather suggested to disabled Java in browsers.

@u****!, Those applications loads websites inside themselves, and these messages show that they can't access the websites.
For so, firstly you should to try to check if your computer can access these sites, so open a command prompt [Winkey+R -> cmd -> ENTER], type ping dll.infinitymuonline.com, press ENTER and wait for the result. Then open any web browser and open the following website http://dll.infinitymuonline.com/inews/inews.html (I guess the same as the launcher would open). If there is anything wrong with these, then it means your computer can't access these websites.
If everything is okay after these steps, then it means infinity launcher and WTFast can't access these websites. This can be easily by wrong antivirus or firewall configuration (it worth a try to disable all of them).

Last edited:

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
Probably this is not the problem in this case [and for you something else caused it], default browser settings shouldn't affect any ways desktop programs, since they are using Windows' built-in browser engine to show websites inside applications, and not any kind of installed browsers. This engine rendered (=showed) the result of it couldn't load the websites.

Adobe Flash, Java, or any kind of browser plugins don't play any role web browsers built into applications (so called web views), so I doubt updating them would help in any way to solve this issue. Anyway Java for web browsers and websites is the least useful nowadays, Java applets which showed in browsers are not really famous in the last 5-6 years, [info] it's rather suggested to disabled Java in browsers.

@u****!, Those applications loads websites inside themselves, and these messages show that they can't access the websites.
For so, firstly you should to try to check if your computer can access these sites, so open a command prompt [Winkey+R -> cmd -> ENTER], type ping dll.infinitymuonline.com, press ENTER and wait for the result. Then open any web browser and open the following website http://dll.infinitymuonline.com/inews/inews.html (I guess the same as the launcher would open). If there is anything wrong with these, then it means your computer can't access these websites.
If everything is okay after these steps, then it means infinity launcher and WTFast can't access these websites. This can be easily by wrong antivirus or firewall configuration (it worth a try to disable all of them).
some ss Number 1 Number 2
i can open it but stil cant see the background.......
my antivirus and firewall was offline .... ;)

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
everything is okay.. thx you for help ;)
any mod close it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.