Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score

(Banner made by, Delvill.)

Hello dear Infinitians,
We Brought Back Mr. & Ms. InfinityMU Event
The time has come for InfinityMU to choose a new Mr and Ms Infinity for 2024!

How to participate?

- You have to post here in this thread, a picture of you holding a piece of paper on which there must be written "Ms Infinity 2024" or "Mr Infinity 2024" and under that, include your in-game / forum name, if you are creative enough, you can create it out of something as well;
- You are allowed to post only 1 picture;
- Multiple registrations aren't allowed and might get your main forum account banned if you try to cheat, as well as get you disqualified;
- You must NOT edit your picture in any way, otherwise your entry will not be accepted (NO PHOTOSHOP OR ANY OTHER EDITING PROGRAM);
*Staff Members aren't allowed to join.

Criteria:
- Outfit;
- Background;
- Looks;
- Efforts;
- Creativity.

What is the prize?

- Entries will be divided into two polls - Men & Women. Winner of the men poll shall get the Mr Infinity tag and woman will get the Ms Infinity tag for 1 year + both will get an 15$ items in webshop + 20 FIMES each + permanent Infinity Hardcore tag.
3000 Good Credits for who get a VOTE in the POLL.

Deadline:
- You can post your entries till 25th of February 2024 (00:00 GMT+3).

Previous Winners:
Ms. Infinity 2021

Wintwi

Mr. Infinity 2021

Sundae

Good luck, i'm waiting for your amazing entries :)

-YakuZa-

Reaction score
Bumped upon this event earlier today by some stroke of fate, oddly enough I attended a friend's wedding today also so I figured I might as well struck a drunk pose as an official entry before I hit the bed:

GunnerBomb

Reaction score
@Imp has been disqualified from the event. Due asking for votes to staff members via discord pm.

Note: You are not allowed to force/beg people via PM or visitor messages in order to vote for your entry. If someone will be caught, he will be disqualified from the event and the poll as well. If someone PMs you, please do PM any member of the Staff Team and he will be disqualified. If you are caught asking for votes, you can end up banned as per the number of offense.

-Akasha-

Akasha
Reaction score
Mr. Infinity 2024
IGN: -Aso

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.