Player Hosted Event My Dream Summer Escapade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

is beyond Godlike!

Reaction score

My Dream Summer Escapade

Welcome to "My Dream Summer Escapade"! 🌞 Get ready to embark on a virtual journey to your ideal summer getaway. Share your dream vacation spot, and let's explore together why it's the perfect destination for some sun, fun, and relaxation. Whether it's a tropical beach, a bustling city, or a serene mountain retreat, let your imagination soar as we dive into the possibilities of your dream summer escapade! 🏖✈

Mechanics
You're just going to post 1 or 2 pictures of your dream summer vacation destination that you want to visit. You can search on the internet, grab an image, and post it here.
You need to share a brief explanation of why you chose that place. Include why you liked it, what makes it special, and where it's located.
The voting poll will be open for 3 days and I have permission to vote the top3.

Rules
-Must follow the mechanics and format
-Everyone can join even the Staff member
-One entry for every participant
-If there are two entries, the event will be canceled; however, both entries will still be awarded 5k gc each for their effort.

IGN:
Entry:

Ign: #KREON

Lake Bled in Slovenia is a picturesque destination that captures the essence of tranquility and natural beauty. I chose this place because of its stunning alpine scenery, with the lake surrounded by lush forests and the Julian Alps in the background. What makes Lake Bled special is its iconic island in the middle, crowned by a charming church and accessed by traditional Pletna boats. The calm waters of the lake reflect the verdant landscape, creating a serene atmosphere that is perfect for relaxation and reflection. Lake Bled is located in the northwest of Slovenia, near the town of Bled. I hope to visit Lake Bled someday and enjoy its beauty.

Prizes
(please deduct the gc from #KREON)
1st place: 10k gc
2nd place: 5k gc
3rd place: 3k gc

A consolation prize of 300 gc will be awarded to those who did not make it to the top 3.

Special thanks to @Montoku and @CRANZY for their generous sponsorship towards the prizes.

Approved by @Khaled

Deadline:
April 27, 2024

Last edited:

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
Approved, enjoy

-Ralph

SixSense Supremacy

Reaction score
IGN: #Ralph

Entry:

Choosing the Maldives as my dream destination is an easy decision, as it embodies everything I crave in a getaway. The allure of secluded islands fringed by powdery beaches, where the azure waters beckon for exploration, is irresistible. The idea of waking up in a luxurious overwater villa to the gentle lull of the ocean and endless panoramic views fills me with a sense of tranquility. Snorkeling amidst vibrant coral gardens, encountering exotic marine life, and unwinding with a sunset cruise are experiences that promise to create cherished memories. The Maldives offers a perfect blend of relaxation, adventure, and natural beauty, making it my ultimate dream destination.

Doc Jollevy

1998 Kid
Reaction score
Ign: #Dumpweed
ENTRY:

I choose Boracay Island, because I want to experience the feeling of being in a paradise island, crystal clear water from sea white sand on your feet, the heat from the sun that giving you goose bumps, spending a time in the afternoon watching the beautiful sunset, beach parties that has a lot of pretty activities, I also want to experience parasailing activity which we can experience to fly above the beautiful paradise you watch over the legendary white sand of the island is also giving you so much relaxation feeling for my Summer Escapade. Yet I choose Boracay it's also because it has all I want and needs on my vacation.

-Lucifer

Reaction score
#Lucifer

Entry: Lake in Mount Fuji, Japan

You might not imagine frenetic Tokyo as a relaxing destination, but once there, you can take day trips and weekends away to one of Japan’s iconic hot springs. There’s nothing more rejuvenating than soaking in volcanic spring water, especially if it’s snowing. I really wanted to wonder the Kurokawa Onsen, one of Japan’s most attractive hot spring towns, located in the middle of Kyushu - I can reach it by bus from Fukuoka Airport. This town has maintained a peaceful, traditional atmosphere, free from neon advertisements and resort hotels. Instead, you will find wooden homes on either side of a flowing river which is why I chosen this because it is very nature-like. I can enjoy water and forest bathing, as many of the public baths are nestled in woodland.

I really do wish I can go here someday!​

Ochie

Reaction score
Cuisinero

Entry:
YELLOWKNIFE CANADA

This is one of best location to see and watch the aurora boraelis(northern lights) dancing in the night and its been one of my top destination to enjoy and be relax while enjoying such beauty in the sky. This is one of the place that I still need to visit here in Canada to watch and experience the beauty of aurora dancing in the night sky. :love:
Summer to Mid Winter is the best time to experienced this such beauty of the Aurora.​

Miyeon

Reaction score
The winners:
1st/ Ralph
2nd/ #Lucifer
3rd/ #Dumpweed and cuisinero

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.