Near!'s Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Near

Mesmerize
Reaction score
hello,

i've been receiving comments from other people regarding about my combo.

is it real or macro? let's find out.

First of all, a huge thanks to *KoNaTa* for giving me his time to become my 'dummy' (instead of Kalima portals gosh).

Second, the reason why i dont hold ctrl because konata is on killer mode. and if i were want to hold ctrl button, i will do it with my palm. yes palm (pinkie finger's bone to hold ctrl). if you wish to watch me holding ctrl with my palm please feel free to post a quick reply to this thread (i hope its legal and not counted as spam because i dont really know much about forum rules, no offense i apologize in advance.)

Screen's PoV:

Finger's PoV: (i know it's hard to see. i dont have any other siblings that plays MU except me so i have to record everything by myself.)

RE-EDITS*
Finger’s PoV 2:

Cris’s PoV:

Upclose Finger Tutorial:

Whatever replies i've been receiving upon this thread will be appreciated. be it a hateful comment or a compliment. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
another no mouse video :))
i don`t want to test if macro still works on my mouse , to show how easy is to trick everyone with this only keyboard videos...

atleast you posted a video :) , gj

Near

Mesmerize
Reaction score
hmmm but i clearly showed you my taskbar as well as task managers on all the processes im running though. well if thats the case i'll try to upload a video with my mouse captured. i really can't hold the phone, pressing hotkeys as well as moving the mouse pointers when i only have a pair of hands. im sorry.

Claymore.

SuperVIP
Reaction score
To be honest, even this video does not prove whether you use macro or not. We see in the film that you have a gaming keyboard, which also has its own software for setting the macro, there are also programs to hide things in the task manager. In the first movie you start an attack from the left, and on the second you start an attack from the top, it's two different films. And this Razer Synapse in task manager doesn't looks good ehh. The only thing we know is that you have access to the program Razer Synapse where you can easily set the macro, so it is already information for me that you can always run something.

From my point of view, such films do not add anything. People think that they will record one movie and everything is taken care of, and the delinquent then enters the game and uses everything he has.

This is my pure opinion about all the films that people are now uploading. For me, these films are no proof

Reactions: BeN

Near

Mesmerize
Reaction score
if that's the case, how about you recommend me some ways to show my innocence upon not using macro? since there's 'ways to hide programs in task manager', i'd like to receive some ideas whereby i can prove my innocence to the players that are making assumptions on me. make sure the idea can be done alone as i dont have any siblings at home.

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
if that's the case, how about you recommend me some ways to show my innocence upon not using macro? since there's 'ways to hide programs in task manager', i'd like to receive some ideas whereby i can prove my innocence to the players that are making assumptions on me. make sure the idea can be done alone as i dont have any siblings at home.
Its simple, when you starts recording you must show first your mause , then your keyboard and lastly the task , and starts combo

Davi

J A C K A L
Reaction score
simple way is.. buy normal keyboard/mouse and let's rock .. without any app soft working in task and bla bla . back to old times.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
simple way is.. buy normal keyboard/mouse and let's rock .. without any app soft working in task and bla bla . back to old times.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
sounds funny but yh , for video prove i think thats the best way to do it , with normal mouse and keyboard :p

Near

Mesmerize
Reaction score
ok then this is the video i've recorded 3 minutes ago.
P.S Dont mind the squeaky chair im not fat its just that the chair is old.

Any other ways to prove my innocence now? i don't 'hide' programs from my task manager.

Credits: SuperCris

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
ok then this is the video i've recorded 3 minutes ago.
P.S Dont mind the squeaky chair im not fat its just that the chair is old.

Any other ways to prove my innocence now? i don't 'hide' programs from my task manager.

Credits: SuperCris
Well, this is my video guys.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watc?v=bx05EznjO1g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

ike

SuperVIP
Reaction score
So many haters nowadays. If you can do something they can't, they'll hate you for that. Deym, by the way nice combos near! You should have a combo master tag :*

Claymore.

SuperVIP
Reaction score
If you really want to prove that you are not using macro here is my list to do:
- start recording how you starting up your computer,
- show task manager
- show keyboard and mouse model,
- open keyboard/mouse program and show that you don't have set any macro in it,
- show that your keyboard is connected to computer (all those videos with only keyboard are weird, i can set macro on my mouse and than unattached keyboard and you know just pressing keys which have no effect),
- open game and show your combo

Regards!

Last edited:

Near

Mesmerize
Reaction score
why not i just invite you to my house and you stand beside me while i do the combos instead if i have to go that far on proving my innocence? you do know what you're replying right? hahahah! im sorry no offense but i do feel this way of proving things is a little ridiculous. however, IF(keyword) i got asked by a GM to make a new video to prove my innocence i might take your method into consideration (it'll be the worst case scenario.) Thanks!

Reactions: ike

Claymore.

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Dude, You asked me about my opinion and i wrote it thats all. You don't have to obey with it...

Good luck

UnknownRen

Reaction score
What a fast hands bro
correct if im wrong but is your combo crtl+123we ahah we same ahah XD

Dante.

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my God I totally understand Ben. I have enough FFS all those combo masters now...Its not just about your case but all those movies on the forum. Guys, you have gaming tools clearly seen in the videos (Razer Tools in your case). Do you know how people cheat on E-Sport tournaments? They bring own mouse because tools like yours have own memory inside and all they need is calibration. Its damn easy to record your combo and turn off mouse software (clear task menager) than after that simply press random buttons to act like a hand player...In my opinion macro is everywhere nowadays and you cant block it. So I dont see any sense with videos like yours...

Davi

J A C K A L
Reaction score

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
I changelled all those pro Combos Master do same combos +Potting with Normal Keyboard/Mouse.
And make videos y post.
After that lets see who is pro combo Master.. (i going to buy a nab keyboard and Mouse to make videos. :€ )

Status
Not open for further replies.