Game Suggestion Own buff command

Sam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Dear @Explosive ,

I completely understand your frustration with the current situation in the stad, and I appreciate you bringing up this issue. It's disheartening when a few players disrupt the enjoyment of PvP for others by constantly interfering with buffs.

Your suggestion to add a command to ignore other players' buffs and only activate our own is certainly intriguing. It would alleviate much of the annoyance caused by unwanted buffs during PvP encounters and allow players to focus on the battle without unnecessary interruptions.

While I personally see the merit in your proposal, I believe implementing such a command may pose technical challenges and could potentially disrupt the balance of gameplay. Additionally, it might limit the strategic aspects of PvP, where players often rely on a variety of buffs to gain an advantage.

However, I encourage you to continue sharing your ideas and concerns with the community and the game developers. Perhaps there are alternative solutions or adjustments that could address the issue more effectively while preserving the integrity of the game.

In the meantime, I suggest trying to communicate with fellow players respectfully and requesting that they refrain from buffing during PvP sessions. It's possible that some may not be aware of the impact their actions have on others' enjoyment of the game.

Thank you for your input and for caring about the quality of our gaming experience. Let's work together to find constructive solutions that benefit everyone in the stad.

Best regards,

Sam