Pancake* vs Avangardew ( A.K.A DR.Slade +TURBOKILL )

Status
Not open for further replies.

MertcaN

[L]acoste
Reaction score
who claims to be strong? 1 week ago those who can't combo in the game How come they are all doing the same combo 2 days later instead of blaming someone else look at your own close friends little fish you watch your own game You see, one day an angel of justice will come. You see, a mass funeral is heldas much as you can talk under current conditions talk I didn't throw a bone at you this time, I'll throw it next time I did not give you the right to speak in my position

Last edited:

DesuYO

Troll Lord
Reaction score
bwajajajajja

"" my friend, you can't escape from your grim reaper try working your hands and cry a little less sit down and keep crying:p ""

what is this ??
if this words following with videos i agree with you
but you post only useless screenshots

if you want a real fight come with me ,
Im little fish?

then you are little pototoy .

i will show to you how little fish swallow little brain.

Avan

Reaction score
bwajajajajja

"" my friend, you can't escape from your grim reaper try working your hands and cry a little less sit down and keep crying:p ""

what is this ??
if this words following with videos i agree with you
but you post only useless screenshots

if you want a real fight come with me ,
Im little fish?

then you are little pototoy .
just leave him, some good mouse makes him happy :p, lets see how long it happens

MertcaN

[L]acoste
Reaction score
hey man i gave you a lot of luck in the game you cried in front of me i always told you You're too weak to be given a chance
if you swallow, you swallow my Little ' Mert ' don't write blank in topic here no defend me your friend or right cheat protect you cheater :p
now turn off the computer and go to sleep like a good boy you lost your right Do you understand now A.KA Little fisher/ okra King ?
If he makes more comments, the thread will be closed.

@Avan I will give you a pacifier bro, don't make you forget stop crying now my old friend

Avan

Reaction score
hey man i gave you a lot of luck in the game you cried in front of me i always told you You're too weak to be given a chance
if you swallow, you swallow my Little ' Mert ' don't write blank in topic here no defend me your friend or right cheat protect you cheater :p
now turn off the computer and go to sleep like a good boy you lost your right Do you understand now A.KA Little fisher/ okra King ?
If he makes more comments, the thread will be closed.
i dont understand, if ur good player and as u said all is weak here, why u cant stand on arena ? :D

MertcaN

[L]acoste
Reaction score
yes mate i understand you you play with easy character so that no one can detect you But keep playing with the big fish I gave you yesterdayšŸ¤£

MertcaN

[L]acoste
Reaction score
hey man i'm using your classic word for you sit down and cry i'm not giving you any more credit you can start breaking the monitor no bonus for anyone

MertcaN

[L]acoste
Reaction score
hey man, do you know a word here You can't get married with someone else's toy keep hiding behind your big brother šŸ¤£

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
Mertcan and DesuYO , you Both are nerds , stop bragging who is the best ... lmfao just shut up and stop flaming eachother in forum.. some mod should close this thread lol

DesuYO

Troll Lord
Reaction score
Mertcan and DesuYO , you Both are nerds , stop bragging who is the best ... lmfao just shut up and stop flaming eachother in forum.. some mod should close this thread lol
no one asking for your oppinion. this discussion ended already yesterday,
ps: you are not an admin or mods so go shut ur ...

Status
Not open for further replies.