Game Update [POST] System Feb 17, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends,

The chat system [POST] has been recoded for security purposes (as you may have noticed in-game recently with someone spamming chat with advertisements).

What's New?
1. [POST] Filter ( We will continue to enhance it daily to prevent spam, offensive language in various languages, and ads. The current filter list contains commonly used insults and potential cheat names for advertising.).
2. [POST] Delay (You can post once every 10 seconds - this is to prevent spamming.).

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Last edited:

-Zeref-

Top Contributor
Reaction score
thank you for this update sir venci

Marko

is beyond Godlike!

Reaction score
thank you for the nice update boss :pepexmasclap:

UNDERGROUND

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Thank you for update

Nikki

Reaction score
@RESiSTANT Did you forget we did the delay back in the days, and returnd it to normal because we received alot of complains during Q&A events ingame. that they didnt could reply faster then those because of those 10 seconds.

Tobλ

Unforeseen Consequences
Reaction score
@RESiSTANT Did you forget we did the delay back in the days, and returnd it to normal because we received alot of complains during Q&A events ingame. that they didnt could reply faster then those because of those 10 seconds.
Not a problem for EM’s/GM’s to wait 10 seconds in between rounds to pass the delay and players can answer fast again. :)

Nikki

Reaction score
Not a problem for EM’s/GM’s to wait 10 seconds in between rounds to pass the delay and players can answer fast again. :)
It was not between rounds, its when players type something but makes a typo and want to fix them self before some 1 else sees their message and they knew he made a typo. That where the main complains. You can say, they need to double check before pressing enter. But when it comes down to every second they do not do double checks.
between rounds they always havethe 10 seconds. as the EM's do wait on further annoucings.

MalaChiH_

Reaction score
Hehehhe goodday everyone sir @RESiSTANT have a good intentions to prevent spamming. But while ago I play Non-PVP and have a Q and A event it is sad to say if you have typo error you cannot answer again with your correct answer.

This only a suggestion maybe we can set normal post in server 1 and in server 3 have delayed 10 sec. Because normally the Q and A event is in server 1. But still the final decision is in you just only a suggestion God bless

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
InfinityMU never had post delay before. I'm sure because that's the 1st time I code such function for our MU emulator. And this is the first time I deal with spams this way. We even removed the rule about spamming via /post, thereby preventing unnecessary bans for such behavior.

Hehehhe goodday everyone sir @RESiSTANT have a good intentions to prevent spamming. But while ago I play Non-PVP and have a Q and A event it is sad to say if you have typo error you cannot answer again with your correct answer.
Best solution for Q&A events would be to accept typos as well since the answer was correct, but due to fast typing, everyone can make mistakes. After all, the first person with the correct answer should win.

Nikki

Reaction score
InfinityMU never had post delay before. I'm sure because that's the 1st time I code such function for our MU emulator. And this is the first time I deal with spams this way. We even removed the rule about spamming via /post, thereby preventing unnecessary bans for such
We did had it in the past. It was when they where kept on spamming the /post and ppl where not able to read what they wanted in post because of the overall of spam. That was in the post. It was short period then when you returnd it back to no delay the spam rules became stricter. And once the /post was getting calmer we made the spam banning lower and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.