Regarding Mixed Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

asungot

Heeeyy. I was wondering about these mixed sets that gives you so much ancient options. Can you tell me your experience using it and countering someone that owns you with those mixing stuff? Because I see some people are surpassing 50% of decrease defense most has maximum 90 where it shouldnt be greater than 50% dont you think? Any comments about these?

Fero

Legend
Reaction score
Hello i know how u feel bruh i have a lot video's about that mix set's that is not so good ya but
Venci will fix it soon i hope
Cheers!

Nikki

Reaction score
They will be fixed with the next update. No worries.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
I always disliked and yet dislike some ancient options of sets and thinking that it needed to be worked on it really harder.

Luxuria

Hidden Cow.
Reaction score
people mostly do that to unlock the first ancient option by using 2 part of the ancient set. now, some ancient set can be used fully with just using 2 part because all its ancient options is unlocked.

Isaac FTW

Try Harder Next Time
Reaction score
its really hard to agrue this time cuz ppl uses moslty mixed sets with really annoying options . they should be fixed ATM

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Working on it guys. =)

I always disliked and yet dislike some ancient options of sets and thinking that it needed to be worked on it really harder.
Specify please so we can have the idea of it and fix it because everyone can miss something... sometimes. There are just few sets that need really to be worked on but it is not hard work just a few corrections and options swap. =)

Luxuria said:
people mostly do that to unlock the first ancient option by using 2 part of the ancient set. now, some ancient set can be used fully with just using 2 part because all its ancient options is unlocked.
What Set do you mean is unlocking all options if wear 2 aprts? Because I don't know set except for Baldr, Cloud and Maahes from the BK sets to unlock all options. Baldr already solved in our list of reports and you will see it unlocked only if equip all parts of it. Cloud & Maahes are the way they are and doesn't need fix. They are perfect! Just need 5% nerfing on def skill option by our review of testings and reports.

asungot

Thats so great of you sire. Also I would like to ask if there will be any upgrades about Mist or Hyperion because before the new opts so many people bought Mist when the tyr 15% dd was introduced. Thanks

GARP

Reaction score
Working on it guys. =)

Specify please so we can have the idea of it and fix it because everyone can miss something... sometimes. There are just few sets that need really to be worked on but it is not hard work just a few corrections and options swap. =)

What Set do you mean is unlocking all options if wear 2 aprts? Because I don't know set except for Baldr, Cloud and Maahes from the BK sets to unlock all options. Baldr already solved in our list of reports and you will see it unlocked only if equip all parts of it. Cloud & Maahes are the way they are and doesn't need fix. They are perfect! Just need 5% nerfing on def skill option by our review of testings and reports.

Nyx Also unlocks all options with 2 parts

[off topic]
also sir if u can solve some things in next update would be nice

1 is like in devil square all 5 kunduns spawn in 1 place
other classes exept bk die in instant
even with full uber and full pot rate

2 is when u spawn on a place the char that spawns its like he have very huge dmg
he can kill a full buffed bk in 1 combo
in places like stadioum after respawn

also dls in duel room they doing something weird they running out of view then running at u
if theyr out of view they disapear from scren even with full roll out [f9]
then once they run at u and they apear on ur screen its like the spawn thing they have huge dmg for some moments like (1sec) they dmg can kill u 1 hit

Sinner

Banned
Reaction score
its all about pots rate bro <3 if you got semi or uber, or mix ? if you lag. u useless. :plaths:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Thats so great of you sire. Also I would like to ask if there will be any upgrades about Mist or Hyperion because before the new opts so many people bought Mist when the tyr 15% dd was introduced. Thanks
Hyperion
15% ignore/decrease enemy's defense

Mist
15% ignore/decrease enemy's defense

overall 30% ignore opponents defense rate if wear mist +hyperion. We have planned this for Mist and Hyperion and you can expect this in the new update. If you have ideas we can test with other options and see what's the difference and decide. But that's the best option even better than dd=)

Origami said:
Nyx Also unlocks all options with 2 parts

[off topic]
also sir if u can solve some things in next update would be nice

1 is like in devil square all 5 kunduns spawn in 1 place
other classes exept bk die in instant
even with full uber and full pot rate

2 is when u spawn on a place the char that spawns its like he have very huge dmg
he can kill a full buffed bk in 1 combo
in places like stadioum after respawn

also dls in duel room they doing something weird they running out of view then running at u
if theyr out of view they disapear from scren even with full roll out [f9]
then once they run at u and they apear on ur screen its like the spawn thing they have huge dmg for some moments like (1sec) they dmg can kill u 1 hit
I will need a video because I can't seem to reproduce that thing with DL in duel room. Does it happen all the time?

Spawn at stadium and very huge DMG. Spawm from where? Specific location or doesn't matter the map? Have you tried it for yourself and what map have you used if you did? Maybe your opponent have buffs and you don't see it because they spawn from location where is located their buffer?

Noted about DS- will be fixed.

Thanks

GARP

Reaction score
ill try to make a video about it and ill post it on bug section it might be some time or 1 day unlit i made it and i upload it

Luxuria

Hidden Cow.
Reaction score
Working on it guys. =)

baldr is the only set i know to unlock all ancient option while using only 2 parts. i dont know about any set used by other character such as dl. anubis and isis does not unlock all ancient options but some of it is still unlocked [like more or less 4opt unlocked]. i guess some other ancient set works the same way also.

Aga

The Trash
Reaction score
If you hadn't made a thread, i'll make one like it. Im agree, ppl using semi uber sets as mixed and damn they're monsters however if they wear normal uber sets they an't dat strong as they're with mixed sets. So, i think it need to be work around. I hope it will fix soon.

lendur

Reaction score
i know that also Hyperion fully activates on 2 part , but Hyperion isnt much powerful far as i know .

BigStack

Stack it up!
Reaction score
Coming from someone who collects Uber Sets, I'd have to say mixed sets are both good and bad to some extent. It is good in the sense that players can be really creative with their sets and it adds diversity to what we see in game, not just toons running around with everyone basically having similar sets. Say Anubis Set for example, you can unlock all of its Ancient Options with just two parts, giving more slots for other set parts to fill in. Also you can unlock some first few lines of a certain Ancient Options just using a few parts which are generally the bread and butter for most sets. This causes some mixed sets to be way too overpowered, which can be bad. I can't wait to see this balance update. Then again by the end of the day, pot rate, player skill, PC specs, all those still adds into equation in order to kill.

Also please make Kris an uber weapon or be a part of an uber set. :D

KARAYOM

Sugar & Spice
Reaction score
These MIX Sets are actually strange, Even I myself went curious about it.
So to test all the best mixtures, I bought 14 out of 18 Uber sets for BK(Except: Obscure, Hyperion, Mist, and Eplete). And WTF! they are really over powered somehow, which causes basically unbalanced match between BK vs BK with a standard 2uber sets.

I was also able to make a mixture with 100% Decrease Opponent's Defense Rating.

I have made a lot of mixtures which are commonly crazy, 80% Decrease Opponent's Defense Rating, with 65% Double Damage Rate, 75% Decrease Opponent's Defense Rating with 60% Double Damage Rate.. Etc..

These mixtures are overpowered, even if you are using the semi-uber set of these with Y.O.
What more if you have the uber, just like in my case :XD:

Anyway, I'm just sharing its still up to Admin.

Last edited:

asungot

These MIX Sets are actually strange, Even I myself went curious about it.
So to test all the best mixtures, I bought 14 out of 18 Uber sets for BK(Except: Obscure, Hyperion, Mist, and Eplete). And WTF! they are really over powered somehow, which causes basically unbalanced match between BK vs BK with a standard 2uber sets.

I was also able to make a mixture with 100% Decrease Opponent's Defense Rating.

I have made a lot of mixtures which are commonly crazy, 80% Decrease Opponent's Defense Rating, with 65% Double Damage Rate, 75% Decrease Opponent's Defense Rating with 60% Double Damage Rate.. Etc..

These mixtures are overpowered, even if you are using the semi-uber set of these with Y.O.
What more if you have the uber, just like in my case :XD:

Anyway, I'm just sharing its still up to Admin.
This sh1t says it all. Its freaking absurd. I hope it all get fixed soon.

#Ultimatum

VIP
Reaction score
Cebu, Philippines but working right now in japan
maybe this mix set should have exception

like example.... accesories+ shield (eplete pen+eplete shield) , accesories + weapon (Tyr weapon+tyr pen) , or accesories+ accesories (kantata wind ring and kantata poison ring)
this items should have exception and reconsider because they are not that powerful and not much option gives
but what mostly people want is the 1st option of it....

and then secondly i think i may agree to limit the combine set...like only baldr and bragi or cloud and garuda or agnis and browii
other uber that is not appropriate for the combination will not give effect...

i hope this mix set would be fix soon because so many now dissapointed specially donators like me feeling like our donation is useless when we do 1 on 1 with semi uber mix set

thank you more power to this game and play fair always :eek:ye::eek:ye::eek:ye:

Status
Not open for further replies.