Supporter Application Sab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sab

Reaction score
Greetings, InfinityMU family! Today, I am eager to express my interest in joining the esteemed Supporter team. Please allow me to offer a brief introduction about myself.
Name: Ralph Salem
IGN: Sab
Guild: DopeBoyZ
Discord: yappyboy#8336
Languages: English(fluent), Tagalog(fluent)
Previous Staff Applications: https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/infinity-star-application-claudine.76646/

Experience on InfinityMU:
My venture into MU Online commenced at the age of 10, and it wasn't until 2012 that I chanced upon InfinityMU. I've devoted more than half of my life to immersing myself in this game. While I might not be recognizable to many of you, I took a break in 2017 when I began my own family. Last November 2023, I unexpectedly felt the urge to revisit my account and relive some nostalgic moments from the game. Initially, it was meant to be a brief visit, but friends persuaded me to return, prompting me to invest in the latest gear as my old equipment was outdated xD. Upon my return, I've been diligently casting my vote for the server daily, driven not only by the allure of rewards but also with the intention of aiding the server in reclaiming its top-ranking position on the leaderboards. Some may recall my presence through my former in-game alias, CLAUDINE. In the past, I served as a member of the Infinity Star Team, responsible for providing recaps and summaries of in-game events and Castle Sieges.

About me:
Primarily, I invest the majority of my time and effort in indulging in video and online games, with a special place in my heart for my personal favorite, INFINITY MU. Engaging with this game elevates me to a unique realm, providing a sense of fulfillment and achievement that makes every moment truly meaningful. Regardless of the path my future takes, these games will always hold a significant place in my life. While I may age, my passion for these games is something I'm confident will remain undiminished.

Why should we hire you?:
I chose to apply for this position with the primary goal of assisting Infinitians with their in-game or forum-related issues. Typically, I extend help to new players seeking information whenever I encounter them in the game. If you're curious about my low reaction score, it's due to a period of inactivity, and I tend to avoid posting irrelevant threads or comments. When I come across issues on the forum, I make an effort to offer solutions within my capacity. Since my return in November 2023, I've been actively engaged every day, both in-game and on the forum. Since I came back, I've been assisting our fellow Supporters @Trivela and @ShadoOow with issues related to hacking or cheating.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
I'm good at connecting with people and building positive relationships. It comes naturally to me to be interested, empathetic, and open-minded. This helps me create a supportive and collaborative atmosphere in different areas of my life. However, I do recognize a challenge in myself – I can be a bit stubborn. Sometimes, my determination to stick to a specific way of doing things makes me resistant to different ideas. I understand that being open to new perspectives is important for my personal and professional growth. So, I'm actively working on being more flexible, aiming to be better at cooperating with others and finding innovative solutions to challenges. I believe that by embracing both my strengths and weaknesses, I can be someone who handles life's complexities with resilience and self-awareness.

PC specs:

Ryzen 5 3600
Asrock B550 Steel Legend
GeForce RTX 2060 Super
T-Force Nighthawk 8x2 RAM
Corsair CX650F power supply
ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 512 SSD

Peripherals:
Razer Orochi V2
Royal Kludge 71 Keyboard
SteelSeries Arctis 7+ Headset
Philips 144hz monitor

I appreciate your time in reading my application, and I hope you may consider it. Thank you all.

Reaction score
aloha loha
Well, you are quite active for many hours, helping us with many cases. I believe you may not have full knowledge but u have more than enough to be with us in the team , and you have the ability to learn quickly. I believe that you can be a valuable part of the team... Yes, for me.

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
You are active . Good Player. Humble. Friendly. Knowledgeable. I wish you good luck in your application.

• Love
Reactions: Sab

MalaChiH_

Reaction score
You are active in-Game and Furom I think you are a big help for community especially if they have a questions you can help also assist our staff. Yes for me bro I hope Staff will give you a chance

• Love

Trivela

GOAT 🥇
Reaction score
We were teammates years ago, I know u as really good person and great fighter as well. Being active ingame and forum is a good sign for such role + people likes u. Yes for me. 🤙

Last edited:
Reaction score
very friendly dude and really nice person :) great pvp player and helpful person, i also think he has some knowledge and so yes for me Mr.Sab for supporter team :)

• Love
Reaction score
You are guy very active in the game, a good player, so you must have good knowledge about the game in which you can contribute it to the staff, yes for me :zap::zap:

Last edited:
  • Love

-BlackMamba

Reaction score
Nice to meet you sir, I see you very active in the game and in the forum, I thought you were a new player but I see that you have been in the game for many years, I have nothing left but to wish you good luck

Yes for me🤜🏼🤛🏼

• Love

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score

Hi, you have made a nice application, good English and certainly good introduction.
But i feel like your application is missing something and i would suggest to you to read this information whenever you think is necessary.
The supporter role has a very intense and very significant role in our daily basis like checking reports, analyzing and discussing every possible new situation regarding game stuff. Now, i do realize that you are not a new member, your participation was pretty good in the past and i also saw you was actively answering and engaging with people and trying to help them.
Your time as regular player in forum, with reports and participation in the last 5 years (after you came back) is not yet enough.

I would advice to engage more and to do what's required if you really want to become a supporter.
Good luck.

• Love
Reaction score
Application Denied as Player engaged with Undetectable Cheat Usage:

/denied

Status
Not open for further replies.