Staff Team Update Staff Team Update 02/01/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
Hello Dear Infinitians,

I'm here to inform you all about my resign, first I would say thanks to everyone who helped me to become a Game Master I'm thankful of everything all of you guys did for me, I know I wasn't that good GM but all the time I tryed to do my best, make equal judgement and be a good gm with everyone, I know i made some mistakes but I'm human and unfortunally I make mistakes like everyone. A especial thanks to my team, I know sometimes I made to much jokes maybe I was a bit annoying sometimes but all the time with you guys I enjoy and I'm pretty happy to call you all my team mates, wayne and otelo was good leaders I learn a lot with them and with the previous hgms, aron, nic, tech, titan and many others, I'm happy to be a staffer but now my time, at least as gm is done. The reasons of my resign is, first is a was a bit unhappy, not with my team mates or something, I was a bit depressed coz I'm doing the same everyday and I want to make something different that make my life more happy coz i'm not happy at all, I was ignoring some pms, ppls in skype, watching some reports but dont watch the video coz i was lazy or tired, and I dont want become a piece of **** gm that dont do anything with full pleasure like before, I was thinking already in resign cause of this, I said in my app that I'll make my best to infinity, if I can't do it so its better resign, at least in my point of view and the second and main reason is, my computer stopped work yesterday so I just have a cellphone and a **** notebook that I dont use at all coz it ****s xD I hope ppls dont get me in a wrong way, in all my time in staff team I did my best, sorry if dont semms but I did, trust me. I'm not so good with words even if I had a perfect english I'm still not good in make texts, hope you all guys understand and thanks to hug me like a brothers in all this time, I wish everyone a good game and I'm sure the currently staffers will do them best to you all coz they are really pros, all of them, I love them all like real brothers, Its not a good bye, I still have my ally and I'll try to keep it coz I'm addicted to infinity but I can't continue as GM if I can't do everything i promise in my app, thats all i think i have to say, hope you guys understand, i wish everyone a good game and hope you all enjoying the game like i do. Thank you everyone, happy new year and sucess to everyone!

- SuperStell.

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
ty for everything corsi and happy new year :p

Wayne

- Veteran|Power God -
Reaction score
Maan, your like my "sempai" my senior GM, here before me and your success had a lot of influence on my determination, I saw if SuperStell can do good work and become a GM, I could try also. You are a great GM, one of the best ever of Infinity, yeah you had your flaws like your weird pr0n addiction +D. Sad to hear about this depression but the same as I told you long ago, you can do good with your life, you just need to put in the efforts, I hope you believe im actually very sad that you are leaving, but I understand your situation, I just got news that I got accepted into an advanced university coop program for my final years so I was very happy, then I saw this and I was sad D: but return soon Gustavo when you are feeling better.

And no matter what anyone says know you are an awesome GM and will always have a spot on the GM team because of your great work.

<3 SuperStell

- Wayne

Chavo Joven

ChavoJoven
Reaction score
That's Bullsh*t :( you Promised to me that you ain't leaving :( :sadd:

Arz

Best In The World
Reaction score
got damn homo you're leaving that fast??

well i know your live gustavo and i already gave you some advices , i wish you the best cuz u are a good man
u were a good GM , but real life strikes with every corner.. good luck my friend i wish you the best
happy new year (i hope at 2014 u wont act so g@y :D)

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
Thats sad, first my montior stop work, so i buy a new one, now the pc :( I was trying to not waste money to buy ma car, lucky that my daddy gived me a moto, yamaha 150 fazer so I think i wont stay alive to much with a motorcicle xD

[Lord.of.Chix]

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for serving this community with all your best, Your job ain't that easy and you handle it well without bias to anyone and shows a great leader. :)

Titan

-=Fire Fighter=-
Reaction score
Gustavo bro, im sad coz u left, hope u will find the river of happiness :) <3
Take care and thx for you support as Game Master <3 u did a good job :)

ike

SuperVIP
Reaction score
well, you'll always be on every players hearts Gustavo. You're ONE IN A MILLION.

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
Gustavo bro, im sad coz u left, hope u will find the river of happiness :) <3
Take care and thx for you support as Game Master <3 u did a good job :)
It's good that you liked my work bro, I remenber i promise you i'll do my best and i wont join in trouble, I did my best to keep my promises. Thank you bro for trust on me

Reefadawg

John
Reaction score
Hello Gustavo,! You've done a great job here and it's too sad when I read this thread another good GM will leave the Staff Team, but we understand you, Good Luck in real life stay healthy wish you all the best.!

Happy New Year. !

TechN9ne

Notorious
Reaction score
you said your true reason of resignation which is worthy of respect.. not many would have courage to announce it.
peace man ;]

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
damn man, Why? :( Thanks for everything nabzor (h) thanks for your time with us, we're a family always, keep the good things in your mind, because you have many friends like me (h) i'll miss ya bro, for real <3

God bless you my brother.

Paz y Amor.

Status
Not open for further replies.