Name & IGN: Harold - KLayz/Sugbo!

Guild: CodeRED and SixSense

Country + Timezone: PH GMT+8

Languages: English,Tagalog and Bisaya

Ban history:
Banned for Macro https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/klayz.125351/
Appeal got denied https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/macro-klayz.125352/

Experience on InfinityMU:
Started playing way before my forum account was created so I would say around 2010. I was also part of the GFX Team before. If you search my activity, you would see mostly, under market, GFX area, and events and I understand that it's not enough to be part of the team since most likely you're looking for someone who has better activity. You would also see some toxic behavior from me a few years back, and I have nothing to say to justify my actions. Looking back on what happened, I know it was toxic of me to say such words, I should have known better.

Availability during a regular week:
I work from home, Fridays-Tuesdays I'm always on my PC. Wednesdays-Thursday sometimes I go out but can still be available for a few hours. My Availability within a day would depend, as I might receive a client or would be in a meeting but it would only take around 1-2hours. I'm not available around during my sleeping hours of course.

What are your biggest weaknesses?
I'm a heavy sleeper and have a side that can be easily demotivated when receiving some very harsh words but I'm already working on myself on dealing with such scenarios.

What are your biggest strengths?
I can adapt easily and don't need that much supervision once I get a hang of things. However, I usually need guidance when starting something new.

Why should we hire you?
My job in real life is as a Social Media Manager, I handle our company's Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube). I moderate the official Facebook group, by accepting New group requests/checking members' posts/comments/and notifying-warning/deleting spam or unnecessary posts/banning users from the FB group if their comments are so negative or misleading. I also moderate and reply to inquiries on the official Facebook Page and Youtube video comments, which may be positive or negative feedback(on which I delete or reply). With these experiences, hopefully, it's easy for me to adjust and work on given tasks if I'm lucky enough to be accepted.

-Ralph

SixSense Supremacy

Reaction score
I approve!! 100%

I see you active in forum and in joining events, would be great to have a super active test mod.

Doc Jollevy

1998 Kid
Reaction score
This man coming out of nowhere Ask me to have a Battle for GFX xD at first I didn’t talk back to him coz I thought he’s not a good guy but I was wrong I admit my mistake he is a very talented or whatever we can call Gifted kind of person he got lot of knowledge about the game and forum Including his GFX Skills I think he can contribute a lot to this community. Well it’s a YES FOR ME 100%

good luck @Sugbo

Marko

is beyond Godlike!

Reaction score
Sugbo is among the active users here. I've seen him assisting users who seek help, both in-game and on the forum. He participates a lot on the forum, especially forum events. He also made useful guides. He meets the qualifications to be a moderator. So, yes! best of luck!

CRANZY

BbeLove!

Reaction score
Hey Sugbo!

It's a great application, and I enjoy reading it. You seem to be an active player, so perhaps you'll get a shot. Additionally, your English is good. You'll be a fantastic moderator, I'm sure of it. I hope to have you join the team and wish you luck with your application.

-Lucifer

Reaction score
Active player, contributed to the comuunity recently when he published Thread regarding PayPal - Gcash! We would love to have you as MOD here in InfinityMU Community. Good luck boss @Sugbo

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
Hi everyone, specially @Sugbo
Your app is great and you are a good person but there is only a single problem.
After discussing with the Moderator & Admin teams we are figured out that you are playing in another server. And our Staff Members are not allowed to be part in any other MU server.
Thank you for your applying, but i cannot accept your staff app now. Maybe you will have a chance in the future keep up the good job and you will be have a chance here.
/Denied for now

Status
Not open for further replies.