[Update & Patched] WTFast is now disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

ike

SuperVIP
Reaction score
well, is it possible if Venci will unblock Wtfast after everything will be okay?

Zeus

Legend
Reaction score
You guys just love whining about everything don't you, you mean to make me believe that you prefer getting D/C out of nowhere every time you log in because someone has let his character AFK with D/C hack somewhere, than having lower pot rates, that's just crazy, i don't want to comment it using different words cause it'll sound too rude.

Chavo Joven

ChavoJoven
Reaction score
:rofl: Complaining doesn't help at all. RESiSTANT did the right choice.
Lets be Thankful He only did this for the Good of our Server. not for His own goods.

#YOLO

Reaction score
Now that wtfast is blocked, i think you should put a delay in the potting rate in order to have fair PvP.Because it is so unfair to Filipino players.

Chavo Joven

ChavoJoven
Reaction score
Now that wtfast is blocked, i think you should put a delay in the potting rate in order to have fair PvP.Because it is so unfair to Filipino players.
Delay Potting rate? Thats way more Unfair. I Pay $100 a Month for a good Internet connection so I can fight and to get better Potting rate and ya want Delay Potting rate. That's unfair with me :XD:

Last edited:

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
unique resources: leatryx latency, antilags, good internet speed, good video card, etc :D
i got 3-4 per/s on server 3, something less like before, but just try to enjoy the game in each server. :)

#YOLO

Reaction score
Delay Potting rate? Thats way more Unfair. I Pay $100 a Month for a good Internet connection so I can fight and to get better Potting rate and ya want Delay Potting rate. That's unfair with me :XD:
haha you are a GM, a role model. you should not think only for yourself but for everyone.

[Lord.of.Chix]

Banned
Reaction score
I accept it and go with it, you won't know anytime or anyday that RESiSTANT will unbock it, he BLOCK for good reason not to be bias on euro players and other near the server.

Its better to be disable and it's for own good of our server. I've been noticing it whenever i've log in f*ck those lag and dc always makes me uncomfortable to play. One thing there is really one person who's trying to bring this server down but he can't cuz of popularity of our server. He won't win against RESiSTANT! :)

Last edited:

$aint

I will Hunt You!
Reaction score
wtf o.0 is it bias....i was thinking that RESiSTANT should think before blocking this wtfast program...80% player here are pinoy.... mostly of us depends on this program because we have really a bad pot rate here...and now this was block....now as a customer here i felt like my donated items was waste.

now i dont enjoy what i donated because i got low pot rate...i donate so i can pawned in arena and PK...but now i cant....so euro players and other near server has the advantage now ...hmm....

this is bad...

i hope resistant would explain more...this is not really helping the community.

$aint

I will Hunt You!
Reaction score
and those who compliment to have good internet+stuff+bla bla bla....i hope you should take considern those players who cannot afford to buy those what you have recommended....

this is for the community not individualism....

[Lord.of.Chix]

Banned
Reaction score
wtf o.0 is it bias....i was thinking that RESiSTANT should think before blocking this wtfast program...80% player here are pinoy.... mostly of us depends on this program because we have really a bad pot rate here...and now this was block....now as a customer here i felt like my donated items was waste.

now i dont enjoy what i donated because i got low pot rate...i donate so i can pawned in arena and PK...but now i cant....so euro players and other near server has the advantage now ...hmm....

this is bad...

i hope resistant would explain more...this is not really helping the community.

and those who compliment to have good internet+stuff+bla bla bla....i hope you should take considern those players who cannot afford to buy those what you have recommended....

this is for the community not individualism....
That has been decided by our Administrator, he won't take an action if there is no reason for it. It's the proxy, why RESiSTANT can't access all the main IP of every player, disabling WTFast will make him easy to find those CHEATER's and be able block their main IP addresses.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
The thing I can`t understand is why before when WTFasT blocked, no one complained about this program even all the servers located in Europe but now, even server 3 is in USA and this Host is more closer for Asian players then Europe Host, but players started to complain about it? Before our beloved PH friends must fought with EU players which had at least 10 pot per second and it was almost impossible for PH players to beat them and even in that hard times, no one complained about WTFasT but now everyone complaining about it. Venci did the best solution, those DCers will kill this server. People who says "Ei XXXX you are thinking of yourself only", you people absolutely thinking of yourself, not about server. If this server die or these DC hackers pissed you off, you will not even play this server. So pray the GOD that even with bad potting rate, you can still play here, you can still have dialogue with your friends. Since 80% of server have bad pot rate's without WTFasT, then why you are talking about unfairness, 80% of community are equal and has the same potting rate. So enjoy the PVP. Damage is high? Use Shield and 2 ring FO and enjoy from PVP.

Don`t complain about WTFasT anymore.

Seju

Hateful
Reaction score
I Suggest to close this one. Venci made he's decision on blocking WTFast. It's in he's hands on whether he want to get it back or not.. All we can do in the rest of our stay here. Is to find that DC Hacker and Ban him. If you really care for you're potrates,Lags,Delays, YOU will not just comment here. You will not just read some comments or start flaming here. WHY WON'T YOU HELP VENCI. Instead of talking here. Venci can't manage to locate all hackers at once.. It's hard and I feel him. If you really love this server you will not complain and complain again and again. You'll respect what Venci say and also all of us well be the eyes of Venci right now.. Too catch that Hackers..

Zeus

Legend
Reaction score
To make this clear, stop hating on RESiSTANT for WTFast, if you really need to blame someone and hate on him, then feel free to do it with me, i'm the one who told him to block, because i got tired of finding 1,000 account IDs on my attempts to trace cheaters like him when i search.

Other servers don't even allow you to do reports with screenshots, others don't post any kind of reason when they ban someone, and they all have bad pot rates as well, because they have same hosts, nobody forces you to not test other servers, and i don't care, because everyone comes back here in Infinity in the end, that is enough proof to me that we are better than them, both in quality in server but also in understanding and compassionate staff, i mean come on, if there is a problem RESiSTANT jumps right in to fix it, and if possible without any downtime.

Regards,
Madhater.

Status
Not open for further replies.