Usa for host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zSi

Bymyself
Reaction score
uh maybe after it change back to Europe , European players will buy ubers, then when they stop buying it, host will change back to another area :))

Mr DJ

Since Day One
Reaction score
uh maybe after it change back to Europe , European players will buy ubers, then when they stop buying it, host will change back to another area :))
Ohh I see Hmm If All NA,SA Asia donate money for free to came back again the server ..

♥Linda♥

Legend
Reaction score
It's RESiSTANT's server,he can put the host on mars if he wants.
Players will always complain anyway :p,if you're rich then give RESiSTANT money for multiple hosts.

Play InfinityMU and watch cute animals and emo boys on youtube! :emo:(h)

Subzero

Freak as ****
Reaction score
I'm agree with this. because as far as i've seen when the host was changed into USA, the population of the players was increased and i can see a lot of excitement of the players because they can play without lags and not that high pings as well. and i know this is not fair enough to those players who live in US, North America, Asia. And i bet that 80-90% of the players here are from there. and even european players can play better when the host was changed into USA because they had a better connection unlike in Asia. I talked to RESiSTANT earlier about the topic and he said that he changed the server because most of the users was from Europe. I'm not agains't of what happened, what's bothering on my mind is why venci didn't make a poll so the players can vote and it's fair enough to everyone who play on this server? another thing is, the server isn't that stable enough because i've epxerienced so much lags, delays, and disconnection when i'm trying to log in game because i want to host such events. Please don't make me wrong, i'm just saying the facts and i don't want to lose such players who still donating and keep on voting for the server. I'm concern about the excitement and interest of the players because i don't want to lose them, Let's give them an excitement not a dis-appointment. and were here to serve and give them the best gaming experience that they deserve.

Respectfuly yours,

InfinityMU HeadGM, Subzero

Last edited:

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
Guys you speak like that Venci doesnt know what to doing.? Venci know more good about DDoS and he never can back host if he knows DDoS will attack again.If he backing it then he is sure that we will not get anymore problems with DDoS.Aw what a logically you get bros.?

zSi

Bymyself
Reaction score
DDOS is just a reason for changing host .

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
Already Insania hosted in USA. He cant hosting 2 his servers in same place.1 Must be changed and its Infinity.If you boring Infi you could play Insania!.

NaturalS

Banned
Reaction score
Bring the poll which is better USA or Europe,
as Admin said, a lot of players came from Asia, and we want back into the US like as Insania

WoRMeR

XXX
Reaction score
Already Insania hosted in USA. He cant hosting 2 his servers in same place.1 Must be changed and its Infinity.If you boring Infi you could play Insania!.
jajajajaja so funny no ? :D

Infinity x 100 is hostng in EU as InfinityMu x 9999 :D:D " We can't hosting 2 his server in the same place " sure sure sure

Edited

Wormy I dont get you?!.
Already we have 2 server hosting in the same place Infinity x100 and Infinity x9999 :))) now both are in europe

Last edited:

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
Wormy I dont get you?!.

zSi

Bymyself
Reaction score
man u are from Europe , u support yourself .
but only you against 30,40 of us
why don't u play Insania? but you point that at us?
we are not stupid

-Oxygen-

[V I C T O R Y]
Reaction score
hmmm....i wonder in what server Resi gained more donation in 100x or in 9999x? because i see that Resi is putting more importance in 100x which has a low population....

Classi

RICH
Reaction score
Lets talk LOGIC here. Insania is SS6. Infinity is SS3. There's a huge gap between them and Insania isn't like Infinity. We started out playing Infinity and learned to loved it. Now you're telling us if the server doesn't fit then look for another one? Hmmmm....interesting.

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
As i said * if you are boring infi you could play insania.* But i am not bored of Infi.And they each in USA.

zSi

Bymyself
Reaction score
no u play insania , and we play infinity
don't tell us to play insania.
you're selfish

-Oxygen-

[V I C T O R Y]
Reaction score
As i said * if you are boring infi you could play insania.* But i am not bored of Infi.And they each in USA.
in insania even if the host changes even if the host is in the mars the pots wont be decresase because they all have the same pots s6 feature

Status
Not open for further replies.