Your InfinityMU story

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMercy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
I started to remember so many things from when i started to play in this server and actually thought to share it with everyone around and hope you will share your story also.So here is my InfinityMU story.

Back in 2009 i had good friend that i met from another MU private server,he was ♥ Cursiii ♥.One August normal day,i was chatting with him in msn or skype (i don't remember which one) and he started talking me about a new server he had join few days ago,InfinityMU.Since i was addicted to MU online from September 2006 i listened to him and i also told a very good friend of mine Alexz to play it with me as he did,and i browse InfinityMU's website for the first time.I downloaded the game and i created my first character which was a bk with the name EnZoReTuRn.Then i started making some resets in order to get full stats which i actually did in 2 days.Finally my character was maxed,i made some sms donations to get Full Option gear and i decided to visit forums for the first time.I register in the community forums in 24/8/2009 (almost 4 years ago lol).While i was checking what was going on in forums,i noticed that one of the Administrators Ese was from the same country like me,Greece.The days where moving on,and i decided to add him in skype and we start talking each other.One day he told me if i wanted to join the Moderator team and i was like woah,my dream is coming true,so i joined the Moderator team early in September 2009.The time was moving on,i start beeing so addicted to InfinityMU and spending a lot of time for it (about 15 hours per day).One day in the first months of 2010 i was suggested to be part in the Game Master team,and i was verry happy,so i joined the Game Master team and start to making events in game.Later on in the middle of 2010 i was promoted to Head Game Master,back then Digital and Jantsux was in the Head Game Master team with me.Days and months where passing throught i made many friends in game, and one of my best friends was c0ldf1r3 from Bulgaria (he is banned now) and i joined in the xVIPx guild which was holding the LOT (damn i miss this guild a lot).Later on i made my own guild with the name TOPGUNZ which i was holding with Unιτєd and starting playing more and more.One year had already passed since i joined the community & the staff team and in 15/9/2010 i resigned from my Head Game Master position and quit the server due to some personal reasons.Meanwhile i started playing another game called League Of Legends which i finally got bored of it in summer of 2013.Then it was my time for the big comeback of me,in February 2013 and i also joined the Moderator team for the second time.I logged in game after 2 years and start playing again,then i met [Toxedo],i joined his guild Ganjaaa and now he is like my brother (bratva<3).Later on we created Hellium alliance and my guild CorpsE joined the ally.Plus i met the PvPStarS family which i joined also and i like each one of them!

In all those years i met many good/friendly/reliable/funny people (i can't name them all because the are so many,most of them are Legends now),that i will always remember no matter if we lost any contact,because those people and this server have been a piece of myself in those 4 years.Last but not least i would like to thank once again one person 'round here that i consider him as my best buddy and he is our beloved administrator RESiSTANT,for the trust and the support that he gave me all those years,for the chatting time with him (i have to say that i really enjoy it hahaha) and for creating this awesome server called InfinityMU<3

That was my story in short,i could add many many more things,but i guess that you'll be bored to read all this stuff.So what about your InfinityMU story?

Last edited:

Seju

Hateful
Reaction score
As for me I started playing this server back in May 2012 a Close friend of mine "Ukii"(IGN) Was also addicted to some MU Server. One night he call me on the phone and starting to share about his experience about this Server(InfinityMU) and he wanted me to play. After visiting the site. I downloaded the game and wait for a moment and install it. At first. I met Kyo(Kyoshi in forum) Who was in DopeBoyz Guild(Master Pioji's guild) Kyo is a I.T(Information Technology) Student in my University. So he introduce me to mas Pioxy.(Old name of Pioji) And Master Pioxy join me in his guild back then they where the holder of the Castle alliance with FactioN,Serenity,Fiction(I forgot the other) So I ask Kyoshi in where Ancient items are drop. So me and I went to LOT.(Land of Trials) To hunt some ancient. I never knew that in this Ancient I will get my profit to buy some FO items and then back then. I thought ancient items are like what we call UBERS(What a noob right?:D) So I start to selling some ancient items for some FO item. Then the days pass. I finally get my Full Gear Items. I was still in Pioxy guild in that time. A friend of mine Devore(Former Moderator here) told me to go in forum. I've never know what to do in forum in that time. So I Created a forum back in May also in the past year. I saw a yellow tag saying GFX Team. So i ask Devore how to get that tag. I always telling him to give me that tag and he is always saying to me. "You have to kiss me first to get that tag"(WTF? o_O) Hahahaha! Then after that. Zangetszu also my friend told me that I need to get "Pro" in PS to get that TAG. So I started to learn to Signature. After a long time I try applying for the title GFX TEAM.(I know im such a noob person back then) After some voting i finally get my GFX TEAM Tag then and Until today and to my following day. I will stay to this Server and Community to bring Joy,Happiness,Excitement and Every single feeling in the world they have. I also want to say THANKYOU for all of you completing my day everyday. ;) Thank Sir Resistant for making this wonderful Community and Server. :) That's my story hope you like it :)

StorMy

**Be loyal to Infinity**
Reaction score
hahaha i've started to play this server since jun 2010 :D
my story is a simple one, before i came on infinity mu i was on another server for 6 years or so... and i;ve played there 8 years ago with MadHater a.k.a Nick :)...well after i saw how rude were people from there.. admins, moderators... game masters.. they wasn't fair at all... i've left from there... and started to get bored... in one day Nick told me... would you like to play another server? ... and he give me the link :D and ...i've started to play here.. making new friends...knowing new people.... and my way of thinking started to change :).... more mature maybe... maybe 'couse i have an age.... i donno... however i love to be here with you guys and thank you always for your support :D

im happy 'couse im here :p

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
I remember my history in the year 2009.
I used to play another mu, but a friend of mine invited me to play InfinityMu.
I really liked the game and even more, in those days afforded 500 credits for each vote.
I can say that thanks to this game I could improve my English and I met many good friends, and beautiful women from different countries, but actually I never went part of the forum, I only stayed at game.
This community has become my second home, because I always find my good friends as Smigglez, Chavo Joven, HellAlien, SuperStell, Enzo, Vicente, GFX team, GM'S, etc..

I will always be here, until the day that our server stay offline forever.

InfinityMU forever.

:cheers:

Arz

Best In The World
Reaction score
Well, My story is : i've started here at 2009 a relatev told me about InfinityMU so i decided to check it, and i fell in love with it , i've started like a newbie everybody does :D and i didnt have any friend or any1 i started to level up and improving my character , like 1 week after i started i joined to ABNormal guild , the gm of it was DRUGION he's a cool person and i loved being in his guild, now like 1 month later the guild got disbanded and i needed to join to another guild, and i joined AION , there i stayed like another 2 month , i left and i joined my lovley guild CuteTeam which the gm of it was Agniesia she's known by agus , i stayed it like 7-8 month somthin like that, and i've became more powerful and more known in the server,finally i joined my amazing current guild and its DopeBoyZ which is ruled by Pioji <3and now im in dope boyz since 2010 and never left, and from there i met a few great friends likeDavy aka -Shooter-,Anojan aka YouWish!, which still for today we are best friends with pioji we're like the 4 forever dopers :D and the time passing we started to join different alliance and from that activity i met another awesome friends , such ]Alex known as [Toxedo] and krystian aka ColdDeatH and today we are togethere in Helium alliance <33 thats my story lets read yours guys :)

P.S: i got more memory but im tierd to write sowy :$

BYSbKA

Banned
Reaction score
How I came to the server, I do not remember .... kind of like found in the rating of one of the sites ...... year do not remember (I remember that at that time, all active cheaters through Traditional and teleportation) began to remember how to play with his friend, who by mistake instead of a reset gave 600) I remember how my little Guild of holding a castle, and people went to CW and got angry when I'm sma merged with al elfof with altarey.Then I went to the server, the wild wandering around the small servers to no good did not lead back ... I decided to come back here, came back, then left again, then came back again) And here I am, and am not going to leave here ... Horsham people but just a little zombified TV)

NaturalS

Banned
Reaction score
I started since December 2010, who bought me here to play? Its SirNite he was a Game Master before
and he is my friend in real life also. he ask me if I want to play InfinityMU then I tried,
then I noticed InfinityMU is a old school style, and i miss playing season 3, and season 3 features less bug and less lags.
so I addicted to play here. Since my 1st character was SquarePans, and I plan to create a guild was AION.
and I remembered KorteSM(Titan) is my AGM there and Azoz too(arz) and AION Guild joined allience in Coldy alliance
OnDrugZ, STFU, DETHLESS that are the 3 guilds of coldy, and the allies are. AION, RICH, DopeBoyZ, Heartz, RoyalTM
we owned castle like 3 months in a row, and i love on how to play Coldy in CS, our best enemy before was FinalDevil his guild was Origin and Night i cant remember exactly,
thanks to my friend who supported me here. Neil, Choujie, Harvin and the rest of AION Corporation.
When I was surveying the maps. I saw Asmos, well Asmos i knew him when we was in other server(the big community before)

Since i stopped playing before like 1 month stopped of playing, I recommended choujie to take charged the guild that was
MSK the GM of AION before.
and I created my BK character was Xathanael, well I admit that i was a bad boy on how to play before.
I got banned. and i created again a simple character Fetuz I was a BM of noHomo as remember. and i meet Niki and the rest i cant remember those. the i got banned again. and i stopped playing 1 - 2 months and im back again and i created WhiteCells guild master of Awakened and i meet ColdDeath and Alex and the rest.

Regards Jade :)

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Well, it was year 2008 November-December. I decided to find 1 good MuOnline server. I am playing MuOnline since 2003, so I wanted old school-my favourite season, Season 3 game. Then, I entered one MuOnline top 100 site, saw Mu named Infinity, entered to the web-address and saw that, there have 250+ Online players. It took my attention, downloaded and played. With hard work Reset, Grand Reset, Lost items, Winning items, I made my full gear for my character “Abesta” . The guy who I met first in this server, name: QWERTYPL. He had good guild and owned Arena, name: CRiMiNAL. I joined there, played, showed my skills, combos etc. And I get Battle Master position there. So I saw that, this server is really great, I went to the Internet Café, where my friends playing different MuOnline servers. I suggested them, InfinityMU, then they started to play.
After CRiMiNAL disbanded, and due some problems(I lost my account by 1 fake site). I didn`t played for about 6 month, then back. I saw one great guild named xVIPx of Harry aka SuperBrown. I joined there. Harry always made Battle Master battles for to get this position. I joined that battle and won my position. We owned too many CS in a raw. Then after xVIPx dead, I left InfinityMU 1 more time, due studies for to entering University. That’s why I had to focus on studing. Then after hard studing I entered University then back to play Infinity again. I saw too many new names, and few old players, new guilds. I saw one good guild OnDrugZ, joined them, owned CS bla bla. After that guild disbanded, I joined too many guilds. I found new friends, gained respects. And currently I am in Hellium guild of Alex aka Lord.Thug. I saw him before as IForcEI AGM IceCocain. But we weren`t friend that times, now we are good friends and also he gave me one Uber account which I am currently using – Lord.Enver. The best friend of mine in here is ULTIM4TE as many of yours know. I met this guy in 2009. We had many funs there. I am sorry guys, since I have many friends here, I can` write all of those names 1 by 1.
This is just 5% of my Infinity history. I remember many many funny things that I saw here. But I don`t want to make you guys boring. Because If I write everything there, It will be 3-4 A4 Page :) This story is still continuing and I don’t know when will end. But it will end one day and it is near. I always had one aim. Gaining respects, and keep my name in minds. In minds maybe not as The strongest player of game, but as kindly player. And I have to give my Big Thanks to RESiSTANT for making this great, awesome server. I met too many friends here and learned many things.

xVoLvEx

INFIINTY IS THE BEST
Reaction score
well, i've read all the posts here. and got interested in posting my story..
i started playing MU since 2003 i only played 4 MU, the local MU in my area, 1 server which i stayed long, 1 server that was made by my fwnd, and finally the last server which i am playing now the INFINITY MU.
i really love playing MU, even i tried playing other online games my interest still remain in MU,. Once i played a certain MU, and the community is good and friendly, i stayed and be a loyal player..
i started playing infinity (back 2011) when one of my shopmate introduce me in infinity, he tells about the easy FO's, big number of players and lot of events which will give u a chance to get any FO's prices. Then i started infinity while playing the other server i stayed long. i got addicted in infinity when i learned that their's a voting system in exchange for credits and the credits will help u buy FO items in the webshop,. so i was really excited to have an FO in infinity,.before i go to my work, i go to cafe shop for just 10mins just to vote and earned some credits, when i have my day off i go to comp shop to play and have resets..that time i already forgot the server i've been playing.(coz there's a lot of issues in that server.) i focused more in infinity. during that time, my only goal is to have 100 resets to have the free credits, i vote and play to have max stats and ofcouse to have credits and buy some items i need. i invited my fwnds in other server and they also played but not for long coz they are busy. so i remain here.
when i got max stats i still remember buying and dropping boxes to ahve 2opt set. i was also accused of being a lier coz i bet some guys with FO and my set only has 2opt.(that ws before)..but then i still played, without causing trooble. i am happy that for 2yrs and mons being in INFINITY, my name is still clean. btw, IM volve, xVolvEx in game.
i also remember joining the AION GUILD.be fwnd with some pinoy, like NIEL, SQUAREPANS which i know was (JADE). iplayed CS,PVP mostly with my pinoy friends. then i was relocated in my work, and stop playing infinity. but when there is a time i voted.
now, im back and still love the server..hope to see my old fellas, if they rememeber me..

BTW, guys, INFINITY is the BEST.
all things are easy to earn just be patient.
i got my items mostly in voting.
SO VOTE AND VOTE.
be active to have earn prices in events.
new members, u will get FO's if your work hard.
INFINITY IS EASY DONT COMPLAIN.BE CONTENTED
coz admin here works really hard for the server, to make this server stable.
RESISTANT>>>>>> thumbs up for u boss..and RESPECT...

RighteousBoner

Banned from the pub.
Reaction score
Nice essays guys. I shall briefly summarize my InfinityMU story.

Veni, vidi, vici, banned. I came, I saw, I kicked ass and I got banned :emotic1:.

CRANZY

BbeLove!

Reaction score
I started playing Infinity MU since 2008 or 2009 i guess . my friend invited me here with my brother his ingame name is BornToKiLL
we are BadVoyZ guild :) my friends here are . Undefeated , mecca , Optiplex . If I'm not wrong UBER's are not exist that time :)
But in month of june year 2009 I stop playing MU . because of School days , Girlfriend , Hangout with friends :) kinda busy .
when year 2010 I play again in infinityMU with new friends :) and its call AION GUILD , I met a new friend in that guild . SquarePans , Mr.Neil , Mr.Ace , KEKAY , Jes , Dul , TRIPLETAP , YAM . until now :) I'm playing here in InfinityMU .
with new Guilds . CorspE , Awakened , imFraWoR .

thanks for reading :)

InfinityMu Loyalist ,
Cranz

Jes

/ˈnôrm(ə)l/
Reaction score
Hmmm.I started to play here in year 2010. I think nobody know's me that time. Coz I play like kid. I don't have any idea about this game.
I just know to pk pk pk with my neighbors here in our place. But I in the same year I got banned by GM Zulu. So that's why I stop playing.
In the year 2012 month of April or May, I just decided to try and play again this game. I forgot my password of course coz it's 2years ago.
So I PM'ed RESiSTANT and ask him for help. Then I get back my account. I don't have friends yet I'm always having fun making resets. Then 1 day I met a girl playing infinity mu. ( I was amazed that time, coz i dont know there is a girl playing MU. LOL ) She is >Ms.Doomz, then I met other friends bcoz of her, I met Xaviera, >SirNiel, [J].Silly, Cranz, Chop, Yhan and other AION MEMBERS :) Until now I'm here alive and awake. And still playing this awesome server. Coz my old friends are not that active this time, I'm here and still waiting for them to come back. And I'm still here representing the AION/Awakened Guild :D That's All. Thank You.

Sincerely yours,
[J]es!

Last edited:

NaturalS

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm.I started to play here in year 2010. I think nobody know's me that time. Coz I play like kid. I don't have any idea about this game.
I just know to pk pk pk with my neighbors here in our place. But I in the same year I got banned by GM Zulu. So that's why I stop playing.
In the year 2012 month of April or May, I just decided to try and play again this game. I forgot my password of course coz it's 2years ago.
So I PM'ed RESiSTANT and ask him for help. Then I get back my account. I don't have friends yet I'm always having fun making resets. Then 1 day I met a girl playing infinity mu. ( I was amazed that time, coz i dont know there is a girl playing MU. LOL ) She is >Ms.Doomz, then I met other friends bcoz of her, I met Xaviera, >SirNiel, [J].Silly, Cranz, Chop, Yhan and other AION MEMBERS :) Until now I'm here alive and awake. And still playing this awesome server. Coz my old friends are not that active this time, I made a new guild and now I'm the GM of lHATERS <= nabs, LOL. That's All. Thank You.

Sincerely yours,
[J]es!
Dramatic story. :(((((((((((((((((((((( :hehe:

Classi

RICH
Reaction score
I started playing between 2008-2009 in this server. First, I was just a newb you know. I got scammed and killed everytime I play. I didn't know anyone back then so I just played by myself because I'm a loner like that (just kidding). Anyways, I started to play a lot more and met WhiteLotus, John10 and Ak*-47 (forgot his name), -Xaviera-, and Nico (forgot what his ign at that moment but w.e). I joined RedWolfs and spend most of my time at Devias gate pking,afking and just chatting with whoever is there (I like to talk a lot). Then, a friend told me that he is joining RICH because Cliff just brought it back and wanted me to come with him so I did, thats when it all begins. I got promoted to AGM a second after I joined. Me and Cliff became close friends and we helped each other out A Lot. Then Cliff had some personal things he needed to take care off and let me held RICH. I did a pretty good job, unfortunately, we never win a single CS when I was in charge. Anyways, after some problems and a few thinking I decided to do whatever it takes to win atleast one CS. So I started collecting SOLS, I had like 3 full vaults and register 3 of my guilds for CS. Somehow, Venci found out and I got banned (LOL, bad luck I guess). Anyways, I got a chance to redeem myself and thats why I'm back here playing again. Thats about it. My MU's Story haha. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Last edited:

VANDAL

WAITING FOR GOD TO BEND THE KNEE
Reaction score
Dear Charo,

I started playing Infinity dunno what date exactly is but continuing to the story my first guild was watchers.. DISTAMPRE i remembered was the master but dunno what happen they reguild so i became a loner.,
moving map 2 map then i saw a few players camping outside lorencia lower gate so i come outside and kill, after the killing i rested at the safezone reading there sidecomments why i stop pking and this one guy came and invited me to his guild cuz i dont know what his reason is so i joined the AION than so many things happened..and i met a quite a bunch of people and they are Jade,Neil,Teranz,Jes,Yhan,Argil,JM,Luiz.. its quite so many but they were all good friends... and thats all dont need to mention the ups and downs in the game :)

Nagpapasalamat po,
Sincerly yours,
Yamahahondatoyotaajinomoto,

Status
Not open for further replies.