Supporter Application *KoNaTa*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brask007

J A C K A L
Reaction score
For me Yes,

he is fun, he makes me laught everytime, so he's a vibrant person. I'd also vote for him to be the official streamer for events, ofc he has to show his face too, cuz he is barely one of the few guys that can actually make me laught on a virtual game.

Please shoutout me <3 pineaple king

Alwayz

Pain!
Reaction score
Hi, well i’m an old player as well and i know you have been active like forever, for the time i know you i have noticed that you try to help people to achieve their goals, also you are always available to help in any possible way you can.

Also you are not a greedy person, it is what i have seen til now, you can let go of things to help someone who need it.

In short words, you did some mistakes in the past but you have been trying to clean ur name for awhile, you are a friendly, funny and experienced player, so for me you can give a try on a test period and prove em wrong.

Best Wishes.

NARD

Reaction score
Heya! @*KoNaTa* ,

I believe that half of your life was been in InfinityMU
you've been loyal in this community and most of players know you better.

base on your application
I hope you know the Position you applying for and understand what you gonna be once you enter in this Job.
I don't judge you for not good in English, as myself I was struggling too but practicing is best way to improved it.
I checked the Supporter information,
I hope you already read this Click here . specially last infomation as Supporter

anyways , I wish you good luck to your application
I won't say NO neither say YES.
but make sure you are capable on this Job.

Best Regards
NARD

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Hello Gerson :)

Gerson and I, we probably never shared something special with each other. Not any long dialogues. But for years, we shared nothing but respect towards each others. We never asked each other, from where this respect coming from. Probably when he joined InfinityMU he saw me there and somehow, at somewhere I earned his respect. He earned my respect with his loyality. Man, he must be top 1 at that core. Yeah, maybe he broke rules at some point, maybe because of his English level, some players made fun with him without getting counter attack. He is the most loyal. Whenever I login from month to month, I always see him in game. Question is, if this guy doesn't deserve a chance at his Supporter dream, then who does? If I were you, I'd open his way after so many years just to see what can he and his reputation give to InfinityMu.

Good Luck Gerson, You got my Support.

Deluxo

SuperVIP
Reaction score
I'm so glad you made this decision. I think you may be the missing person in this community, you have sincerely helped me on many occasions and you have shown me many things about the game that I did not know. You are always available and I can't say that I found something wrong with you. I guess you have a past behind you, but for now what I have of you deserves to be recognized. Go ahead with your decision, I know that if you have proposed it is because you will be the best, you are also a nice and fun person.
Good luck and above all thank you for the times you have helped me.

My opinion is YES

MalaChiH_

Reaction score
Playing together with konata. I think he is a big help in our community since we play together he is good. He also helpful to the guild mates and other guilds giving something without expecting any return for him and also koanata accept any suggestions from his guild mates even he is a GM. And also koanata is flexible. I think this Position is fit for him to assist the staff for any concerns.

A big Yes for @*KoNaTa*

Irregular

Reaction score
When I started, I saw *Konata already, when I left I still see him and the best part is when I came back, he is still there very friendly. I will never forget that he has a Facebook group Infrawar which was I a part of and I left there when I stop playing. I never thought that one day I'd be telling this but he was really very friendly despite his history.

I like the guy, knowledgeable and approachable. He is nice to anyone and despite his broken english he is trying to help and communicate. (You need to work on that daddy if you really like to help the community and being a staffer.)
Supporter maybe a start of your newest exciting journey my friend, I'd be rooting for your success!

Cloud!

TEAM EDER
Reaction score
Hello, we’ve had our ups and downs in the past. You have shown some growth on the past year and that shouldn’t be neglected. You have been a faithful player of this community for a long time. The fact that your first language is not English, you tried so hard to improved it that now you are capable of communicating and hold a conversation. Also you are capable of helping latin members of our community who does not speak English. Good luck on your application.

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
Hey kona, i think you mean to do well, i have a feeling you are humble and quite funny, i truly do but what is really triggering me is, are you really sure about this? Are you sure you are going to stick with our policy and rules? I'm not saying you can't be a supporter because you have a quite descent report activity and that's definitely good, but the thing is... your behavior sometimes make me think you can't be trusted, someone that always hadn't a proper manner to talk or express itself, lets say, it's very very difficult to make you understand things, based on your own words, the "stubbornness" describes you perfectly and i'm very aware of that, sadly.

Now, your main language is one of the most wanted, lets say, because we have plenty of LATAM players so it would be nice to have another spanish speaker in our team, however English language can be really frustrating if you don't know how to answer properly and i know you use google translator (i do it myself too) i'm not 100% English speaker, i also joined with a very poor English knowledge but i really worked so hard to at least improve in a way that everyone can understand me.

I think you deserve a chance? Yes and No
Yes because you are playing this game since years and you have provided and still providing support to this game, you created a huge community in game and i'm also aware of that.
No because like i said above, your behavior is still neutral for me, and something doesn't let me to trust on you fully, don't get me wrong but i have my own reasons to believe you are not going to keep thing for you.
If you get the chance then i hope you understand the big opportunity you have and don't waste it, if not then keep working and improve yourself for the future, good luck.

Poohkey

Eating Poohkey
Reaction score
For me it's a YES !

He's got a sense of humor and take note he is playing Infinity MU 10 years that's why i am agree, and also he is helping some players especially guildmates or Alliance.

Best Luck brother KonataBang 🤘

Genos

Reaction score
Greetings
I don’t usually comment much through the forum, but I want to give my positive vote to this individual.
This position is definitely for you, brother, you’re good at what you do and you know a lot about the game.
I know you could help keep this server sending bananas like you have in the past. Lucky bro

Freddy

Freddy
Reaction score
My vote is Yes, I've known him for a long time and he's one of the most online people there can be right now and he can help, especially with his native language.

Trivela

GOAT ☝️🩸
Reaction score
Kona is funny guy, in the past I used to kill him a lot, but now I like him. A lot of times we had a break of MU, but always when we came back, he was still active. I can only respect this man for being that loyal and active. I think he will be useful for the latinos, if he use translator he will be fine with the rest of the people. Kona be wise if they give u a chance. U will handle it! And please kill some rats into your house and make some funny videos hahahah. 😁

Zenox

Reaction score
Hi pineapple,

glad to see that you decided to be a Supporter Team,
my opinion is that I am sure you will do a great job, (your English is not that good, but I like the point '' I try '' someone doesn`t even try ) which means a good point.

I know you since I started (2013) playing this server and you`re a friendly person who helps people in the game as much as you can which means good.

I wish you good luck with your Supporter rank position,
hope you will do a great job ;)

My answer is YES

Regards,

Zenox.

B.I.G

Top Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to vote a BIG yes. I have been in this srv for a long time and I have always seen it active, it is only faithful to this srv and I hope it does a good job as it has faithfully done for this community, also it always helps the community.

UnknownRen

Reaction score
Nice to see that tag on you bro, eventhough we're in a different guild I see you have good intentions for being a supporter, I myself really want the tag and the responsibility's but I do really need to prove myself first, Goodluck😁

Last edited:

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
You are a very old player but you tend to forget to follow the rules sometimes.

Your english is very very very bad,this application was obviously not written by you,but English can be learned if you REALLY tried.

I am sure you have game knowledge,because you have been here a long time and participate in a lot of things during the years you have been active.

I would support you if you improve your english. We have a lot of latin american players,so your help will be good for us.

So I am saying YES!

Good luck!

Last edited:

Cat Daddy

Reaction score
Who’s stopping a man who wants to help? I see you helping everyone both in game and forum, so why not give you a chance and i know you will do better break a leg konata bang!

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
I'd vote for YES, because you've shown uncompromisingly loyalty to our lovely server and since you've said it's your dream I'd vote for Supporter rank and test period just to see how you are doing. Thanks for your application and support!!!

Your sincerely, Venci

Status
Not open for further replies.