Supporter Application *KoNaTa*

Status
Not open for further replies.

damezblown

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Voting for yes, because of the memes and the positive energy always coming from you. Always helpful in game and active in forum. You've been here long enough to qualify for this position without a doubt. Wish you Goodluck on your journey pre :)

-Selfish

-Chillaxin-
Reaction score
its Nice of you Applying the position of a Supporter kona, first of all it would be epic to see your own application made by your self to showcase your communication as a requirement being a staff insuring coordinating and managing gameplay.
although i do think you got the qualities for this position and needed this experience to learn new stuff and boundaries.

Its a Yes for MehH

Last edited:

Malique

Y o u M a d ?
Reaction score
Hi,
Gerson loyalty to this server cant be doubt.
You're actually a nice person with a funny personality (unique).
Wish u a good of luck.
im with team YES !

Marvin

TEAM EDER
Reaction score
It's a YES! , i've known you for a long time, your loyalty to the server is enough even thou you had a bad history like me 😅 i know we can change ourself by helping co players, hope you will do your job well if you get a shot. Good luck konata bang bang bang!

-TeamEder

Angbu

BWAHAHAHA
Reaction score
Not really sure if my opinion counts or something but I think you would be a great addition to the team and would be a very valuable asset to the team.
So its a YES for me.

For me, KONATA is like IMU's cockroach 😂. Some people hate him, some people love him but you cannot take the fact that you cant shake him off this game because he fkn loves this game. He's always here ever since. Many people like me have been off and on but every time we come back, he's here. Just like how cockroaches outlived the dinosaurs, I believe that he will always be here. From the start, to the end. With his undying love and support for this game.

With his experience comes knowledge, gratitude and kindness.

We may not be in the same team/guild/circle and I remember teasing him and imfra back then, but I also remember being helped by Konata way way back when I was starting.
I hella respect him for that.

KONATA BANG BANG!

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
You know i like you a lot Gerso, you always try hard to do your best, helping people out without any return. I know that you mostly use google translate, but its fine, you can always learn thats the process of life, we always learn. I always support you Gerso. Its a definite YES for me.

Citakki

Node Dev & GFX
Reaction score
You deserve to become a Supporter, as you're here from a long time ago, besides others active forumers are commenting positively. Good luck!

CRANZY

BbeLove!

Reaction score
I'd vote for YES, because you've shown uncompromisingly loyalty to our lovely server and since you've said it's your dream I'd vote for Supporter rank and test period just to see how you are doing. Thanks for your application and support!!!

Your sincerely, Venci
@*KoNaTa* look, even venci voted for a yes since all of us know how loyal you are in this server, your english is kinda poor, same when we talk with 4years old boy HAHA. but i guess it is not necessary, the important is you are being helpful to infinitians, I hope you will get approve. You got my vote BangBang!! ❤

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
Hi @*KoNaTa* and thanks to everyone for your opinions.

I'm glad this application have got a lot of sympathy from the community. Gerson, This is your chance to prove yourself.

You will be tested for a month to see how you understand the instructions, game mechanics, rules, etc.

Don't miss this opportunity.

PM me in discord for details.

/APPROVED

Status
Not open for further replies.