Castle Siege Discusion 18/11/2023 (FactioN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
Castle Siege Discusion 18/11/2023 (FactioN)

Attackers

FactioN
RedDevil
UNKNOWN

Defender

XUSTLE

Winner

FactioN

First of all i'd like to share my experience over last weeks related to seal skill, most of times even using full SD my moves is most likely a player using full DDR, almost all the time my char only flinch even when the damage is normal (not so high) and watching my old videos I believe there is something working wrong on SD because most of times my SD is still full but my char even with complete SD is only flinching.
Before new sets with old system the char start to flinch only when SD is reduced to 0, till SD isn't 0 the SD absorve the damage and the character can move and use TS much more clean which make the seal possible to be done even agasnt hard defences, with how thing is configured with few DLS and damage it's already impossible (nivel super hard) because full SD is most likely full DDR.
I hope there can be a solution because it's been very extressing time to seal nowadays, almost impossible to build strategy if there is defence.
Anyway congratulations to us, thanks for the rivals for the fight and thanks for the guild & alliances for the amazing support as always.
See you guys in the next week! Good game to everyone!

CS videos bellow:

by: @Koshax

by: @amnesia

by: @Xanne

Last edited:

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
Congratulations guys

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
Congrats FactioN and Alliance

Trivela

Simply the best.
Reaction score
Congratulations FactioN and it's alliance!

Good game and well played!

See you next week guys! πŸ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.