• Current CS System

Votes: 25 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arz

Best In The World
Reaction score
as i said in the previous thread about cs , i prefer the old CS system simpley because it attracted more people to CS and alot of guilds registered and fought on the SOLs adding , and it'll increase the CS population back up more fights on switches more seals attempts and also if you bring back the good old BK sealing only it'd be awesome

Master*

Banned
Reaction score
I voted for old system. why? because castle siege was more fun when it was old system. and I think it will increase the activity in game.

-Markeloff

Banned
Reaction score
thats my explain . really i miss the old cs times, i talk for latins maybe, if u dnt have good killers, or too much tier 2 sets u cant do nothing whit the new system, and a lot of people stop playing bcz of that. the old cs , all can play, users whit FO option can play too,. and maybe can win. its very good idea old cs times, if u think that is better for the infinity mu , bcz more people play the cs, for me the mu is diying whit that new sistem, if u back the cs more ally backs, back the fight whit put sols and a lot . is strategy i think.we need the old cs times.

Jes

/ˈnôrm(ə)l/
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RESiSTANT
CS Old + New system

The new system will take part only with the points and distritbute the reward of Credits to the guilds with most points,
and the old system will take part as who seal last and its the defending guild will win the castle siege and its crown of course with the BK seal part. DL will be forbid to seal because due the easy sealing with horse.
I think the only problem with the current system is stated on Moorse post.
So yea, I voted for the current system, hoping for Resistant statement above to be implemented in the future.

LiNE

Photoshop Apprentice
Reaction score
Current system is fine but I love to see Venci said :) Old+New so interesting

I read it perfectly and understood it.

Anyway CS can be the following in future:

CS Old + New system

The new system will take part only with the points and distritbute the reward of Credits to the guilds with most points,
and the old system will take part as who seal last and its the defending guild will win the castle siege and its crown of course with the BK seal part. DL will be forbid to seal because due the easy sealing with horse.

Who agrees to that? It's just a suggestion.

Zephy

Reaction score
to me more than just bk to seal, more interisting and more players to join the battle. and battles.

GARP

Reaction score
votting for current system but i believe that the classes need more balance in terms of pvp

Brave

Reaction score
well i voted to new cs style.
why? because its awesome, point system is the best for CS! specially to our server alot of players active in participating for this weekly event. its more fun gaining alot of points rather we wait till the end of time and and seal!

More power infinityMU! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.