Not open for further replies.

CRANZY

BbeLove!

Reaction score
Name : John Christian Agapito
Ingame name : CRANZY
Language : English/Kapampangan/Tagalog
Timezone : GMT +8

How much time can I spend ingame & inforums?

In forum, I can go online anytime since I can browse the forum using mobile phone.
Ingame: I think 2 hours and maximum of 3hours.(but mostly afk)

What made you apply for the selected position?
I decided to apply as a Moderator since I was more active in the forum than ingame, and I missed working with the mod team since I was a Moderator here also before.
I want to enhance my skill in handling the forum with the help of the current staff. I guess Toby and Dimer can help me in case I got promoted. I can browse the forum anytime, so there's no hassle for me for this job.

What experience do you have for the selected position?
Sincerely, there are many aspects of vBulletin that I have forgotten, but I am eager to find out more. I've been a moderator for 4 months. Considering that was nine years ago lol.

What can you bring to the team if you are accepted?
To guarantee the pleasure and cleanliness of the forum. additionally, future forum events will undoubtedly be added.
Forum is not a place to hate; it is a place where you can share your thoughts, knowledge, and make friends, and the job of the moderator is to keep it that way.

About me?
I am a highly meticulous individual. I enjoy completing my assignment by concentrating on the necessary particulars. Additionally, I am dependable and approachable.
I'm amiable, entertaining, and occasionally mean. Haha!

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
Yo cranzy, we know each other for years and during these times I've seen you doing good and bad things, specially the last time you got an encounter with the staff about some issues related to one player which i think you know who.
During a period of time, I had a feeling you couldn't stay calm in certain circumstances while exchanging opinions and that made my feel strange and insecure about your behavior.
But the thing about moderator goes differently than being GM or supporter which i believe you were in, but what happened then? I don't know.
I gotta be honest with you and I think you can do better this time if you prove something different, as long as you don't behave weird again.
I would agree on giving you a test period since your last activity as moderador was 6 years ago like you claim.

Good luck lad.

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hi @CRANZY . I never spoke to u or maybe i forgot. But i see you are active in forum and i saw u few times in game. You've been a mod before, and you have the experienced so good luck in your application. Cheers 🍻

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
i dont know if its going to affect the total decision making but my opinion on your application is simple. i dont see any bad records or ban history on your application but im guessing you may have a clean track record in game and in forums (just my guess lol). Old ex-staff members are comming back. like luigir, toby, and others. So for me, i think you deserve a chance to be a part of staff team again and im hoping that you would do good and be a great addition to the existing current staff team. vBulletin was easier before and i have a few ideas on how it works but we are in a new forum format, you may need a training period like test mod for a while to get the hang of it. To summarize everything, as a common forumer and a veteran on this game, i approve your application. Im not saying this because im also Pinoy but i mean it sincerely. Good luck on your application mate. :)

iAmQWERTY

iAmQWERTY
Reaction score
Hello Cranzy,

I don't know you very well and I know that you don't have a bad record based on what I see and read your threads, that's a yes for me to be a MODERATOR.
and based on what I read in your introduction, I know very well how passionate you are about what you do and I hope you promote as a MOD! Good luck brother!

Standing in Devias,
STiiTCH

Syd

😎
Reaction score
I have learned many things from being a moderator, that you have to be thorough in every decisions that you make, you have to analyze it before making a move or giving a verdict to a player. Listen to both sides but don't pick a side and ask for your team's opinions and then make a decision.

I've known you for a while now although we don't really talk that much but from what I see in your personality, I think you're a decent guy.

I think it's normal for a person to react when they get provoked. As long as they don't insult each other and their mothers, you're good.

But if you get accepted, you're just gonna have to ignore them and/or maybe have a level headed conversation with that person, and keep the situation calm. But if they keep doing it, just report them honestly. Lol

I am only providing everything from what I observed and based on how we interact and I honestly wanna see you in the mod team and get the trial and prove that you got this.

Best of luck!

ViolaMania

PANTHEON
Reaction score
I have struggled so hard to find anything fishy related about you... and i fail so bad. πŸ˜…
I mean.. ur like no biased..
Just a childish sb feud with.. wich right now it really doesnt matter.
So.. if u get get approved.. i wish u all the luck to pass the trial.
More to say.. professional server needs professional staffers.
Enjoy. πŸ₯°

Reaction score
Application submitted correctly so point for you.

You are active so point for you.

You've been in the Staff Team in the past, so you've also got experience, so a point for you.

No ban history, which speaks well of you, so a point for you.

You have Tag Legend so you have been in staff Teram for a long time and not just for a while, another point for you.

You want to gain new experience and develop yourself so a point for you.

Idon't see any objection to you getting this job.

I think everyone deserves a chance, especially since there is a probationary period so it depends on whether the person passes it or not.

I wish you luck.

Jes

/ˈnΓ΄rm(Ι™)l/
Reaction score
Hello JC, we've been mates for a long time, and I know that you have the necessary skills and knowledge to handle this position.
I wish you the best of luck on your application. :beercheers:

TobΞ»

Unforeseen Consequences
Reaction score
Thank you all for your opinions.

You will be given a chance again, @CRANZY, as a Test Moderator for 1 month. Contact me on Discord for more information.

After a month based on your test period this thread will be moved either to Accepted or Denied applications.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.