Reaction score
Location & Timezone: Philippines GMT+8
Languages: Bisaya/Tagalog/English
Discord ID: Irregular#7063
Game Characters;
Main: [-BAN-] Sub-characters: Somsa, [CREAM] [-BEAR-]
Guild: TRIUMPH

Availability forum and In-game:
I can always check my forum anytime because its available always on pocket. You will only see me off when I'm sleeping. And about in-game, I'm online, minimum of 3 hours and max of 5-6 hours. I'm not really a fan of PVP beside I'm not pro at it, PK monsters will just eat me alive. πŸ˜‚ The sole reason of me online is helping or talking most of the time.

What made you apply for the selected position?
Well, I was hoping to see myself experiencing the life of an InfinityMU Staffer. Helping and making forum events daily if given the chance someday.

What experience do you have for the selected position?
Neither Yes nor No. Because if I am ask if I have experience of being a staffer, I'll say none. But experience helping a fellow infinitian, I have alot and I learned alot along the way.

What can you bring to the team if you are accepted?
I can bring myself and learn from the experts to understand more and integrate myself. Just like my goals, I want to contribute more fun and host someday.

About me:
I will share a little something about me and that is I don't like to open my mouth personally. I like more typing because I believe reading my message or your message depends on our understanding. No distractions and disturbance of once image.

Infinitian @Irregular

Reaction score
I really like your application as well as your personality but I have a small remark, the name you wrote in the title should be the name of your forum name.
You don't need to be a PVP master to help other players on the forum, helping other players on the forum is very important and every game needs such people.

Good luck.

JuanFag

faggot
Reaction score
@Irregular nothing but good things to say about you. We havenΒ΄t meet for a long time but all I can say from what I know you is good things, even when we donΒ΄t agree in sort topics the respect of each others opinion remains. You have a great personality and I believe you are a good person/player (Both). You are active, helpful in game and in forum to everyone that needs it.

Nothing more than a YES from me. Good luck bro :raisedhands:

Sayko

Legend
Reaction score
Dear @Irregular,

Yes from me because i see you are mostly online at forum.

You have good activity also, you're helpful against new forumers.

Starting as a supporter will be helpful in your staff journey.

Good luck,
Sayko

MASiGLA

XHAXHAXHAXHAXHA
Reaction score
I've known you for a long time and since you came back you've been so helpful to the community around forums so yes I think you deserve to get this tag 😬 good luck

MrPsych0

lost&damned
Reaction score
Hey there @Irregular !

I’ll cast my vote with a yes - you deserve a chance to prove you’re self, and you are mostly active :)

I wish you the best of luck! Keep up the activity!

With best regards,
MrPsych0

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
Hi @Irregular, i like you app & your activity in the forum is great for the MOD team, i saw your replies many times in the questions section and i closed many threads based on your replies.

You are a helpful person, i never saw you trashtalking or flaming other players. That is the important thing for the IMU staff team. πŸ˜„

I will say YES from my side, it will be great to work with you.
Good luck.

Anais

Dainty Dee
Reaction score
Active, polite, respectful and helping when needed ....it should be " Yes ".
Good luck ! πŸ˜‡ :wineglass:

Status
Not open for further replies.