• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyeon

Reaction score
My Dream Summer Escapade

Users who can vote:

OwnerAdministratorHead Game MasterLead ModeratorHead Event Master
Senior Game MasterGame Master(Including trial)
Senior Event MasterEvent Master(Including trial)
Senior ModeratorModerator(Including trial)
Wiki MemberGFX LeaderGFX TeamForum Hero
LegendSupporterForum SupporterUltimate Infinitian
Infinity ArtistUltimate IMES Winner IMES Winner

Entries:

Ign: #Ralph

Choosing the Maldives as my dream destination is an easy decision, as it embodies everything I crave in a getaway. The allure of secluded islands fringed by powdery beaches, where the azure waters beckon for exploration, is irresistible. The idea of waking up in a luxurious overwater villa to the gentle lull of the ocean and endless panoramic views fills me with a sense of tranquility. Snorkeling amidst vibrant coral gardens, encountering exotic marine life, and unwinding with a sunset cruise are experiences that promise to create cherished memories. The Maldives offers a perfect blend of relaxation, adventure, and natural beauty, making it my ultimate dream destination.

Ign: #Dumpweed

I choose Boracay Island, because I want to experience the feeling of being in a paradise island, crystal clear water from sea white sand on your feet, the heat from the sun that giving you goose bumps, spending a time in the afternoon watching the beautiful sunset, beach parties that has a lot of pretty activities, I also want to experience parasailing activity which we can experience to fly above the beautiful paradise you watch over the legendary white sand of the island is also giving you so much relaxation feeling for my Summer Escapade. Yet I choose Boracay it's also because it has all I want and needs on my vacation.

Ign: #Lucifer

You might not imagine frenetic Tokyo as a relaxing destination, but once there, you can take day trips and weekends away to one of Japan’s iconic hot springs. There’s nothing more rejuvenating than soaking in volcanic spring water, especially if it’s snowing. I really wanted to wonder the Kurokawa Onsen, one of Japan’s most attractive hot spring towns, located in the middle of Kyushu - I can reach it by bus from Fukuoka Airport. This town has maintained a peaceful, traditional atmosphere, free from neon advertisements and resort hotels. Instead, you will find wooden homes on either side of a flowing river which is why I chosen this because it is very nature-like. I can enjoy water and forest bathing, as many of the public baths are nestled in woodland.
I really do wish I can go here someday!

Ign: cuisinero

this is one of best location to see and watch the aurora boraelis(northern lights) dancing in the night and its been one of my top destination to enjoy and be relax while enjoying such beauty in the sky. this is one of the place that i still need to visit here in canada to watch and experience the beauty of aurora dancing in the night sky. :love:
summer to mid winter is the best time to experienced this such beauty of the aurora.
/
VOTES WITHOUT A REASON WILL BE DELETED

Last edited:

Tobλ

Unforeseen Consequences
Reaction score
I voted for #Ralph. Exactly my place. :D If they had internet in one of those huts, I would go live there. xd

Miyeon

Reaction score
My vote goes to #Ralph, Maldives is beautiful and your picture makes me feel comfortable.
Good luck everyone, thanks you for joining!

Marko

is beyond Godlike!

Reaction score
my vote goes to -Lucifer, nice view, nice Japan

I appreciate everyone who joined in my summer event! thanks tnx tyyy

HAMBURGERSnFRIES

Reaction score
i vote @#Lucifer
My dream is to go to Japan

I was fascinated by the color of the leaves
i like red ♥♥♥♥🍒🍒🍒🍒♥♥🍒🍒♥♥

Status