NO SELECT SERVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After trying several settings, the nearest I've been to play is this. But yet not enough since it's not showing any "select server". (I've even extracted the last Nov 27, 2023 patch but yet no select server shown to log in)

Hopefully this is the correct section to ask for help, if not.. I apologize.

@RESiSTANT

Last edited:

Dyes

Reaction score
Hello! There are few things to consider if the server does not appear:
1. If youre using vpn, try other servers like new york/chicago/montreal/toronto. Sometimes the problem is within the vpn. Please beware of the forbidden servers based on your location.

2. If you still cant connect, use luncher to update the files. If it still does not connect, try reinstalling the game.

it happened to me before. I just did those things and it fixed the same prob. Hope this helps.

Reaction score
Thank you for attempting to solve, didn't work. It is appreciated though @Dyes

ps: I'm not a vpn user btw, just to clarify

Hello! There are few things to consider if the server does not appear:
1. If youre using vpn, try other servers like new york/chicago/montreal/toronto. Sometimes the problem is within the vpn. Please beware of the forbidden servers based on your location.

2. If you still cant connect, use luncher to update the files. If it still does not connect, try reinstalling the game.

it happened to me before. I just did those things and it fixed the same prob. Hope this helps.
bump

Reaction score
After several attempts... took me a lot, but got solve by my own handlement and research. Plus leverage to take this as a predecent of a big error, I experienced this problem in 5 different pc/laptops, so one could say it was not only bad luck. Plenty of players might be going under this issue and wasting'em because of being unable to log in. Now just close this thread and thanks. See ya'round,

Papi inbound!

Status
Not open for further replies.