Currency Use (Ring of Winds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanFlyHigh

Reaction score
Lately there are so many massive change of prices in the in-game market specially the prices of Uber Accessories, because I think of some of the main currency being the Ring of Winds currently is being too many in the market or peoples vaults, making it stop circulating or in the near future ROWS will not be of value. . I felt bad for newbies who`s working hard to gain every ROWS they can get to buy their needs, but in the end making it hard for them to find players who sells items that accepts ROWS as currency.

My suggestion *if approved* is if there will be a exchange mechanism in-game for with the right amount to trade in like some items like gold credits, credits, jewels, monster points, guild buff (for cs), self buff or any kind making the ROWS starts to circulate again. As you can see ROWS can be traded but it will stay in your vault forever if not traded because it has no value.. Ana The Potion Seller is waving though

*All the main currencies in the game though has a purpose, Draconite can be exchanged to draco sets, JOE`s, JOA`s can be used to add stats, but ROWS....

For this suggestion I am leaving away a footnote with #FREETHEROWS to leave some goodvibes.

#FREETHEROWS

Last edited:

MertcaN

[L]acoste
Reaction score
too many row have in game and therefore lost its value That's why gold credit/uber acces x2 price the main problem is for new players used to be valuable 250-300 row find any vd 25$ now only gold credit and draco so it is very difficult for a beginner current trade/buy

Nikki

Reaction score
We have been discussing a new currency for over a year, Venci is i think checking how to inplent it and make it working fine. as it also going to be a currency hard to get.
@RESiSTANT if you forgot about it we will talk in discord again about it :)

VanFlyHigh

Reaction score
We have been discussing a new currency for over a year, Venci is i think checking how to inplent it and make it working fine. as it also going to be a currency hard to get.
@RESiSTANT if you forgot about it we will talk in discord again about it :)

Wow! Sounds like a great plan, I am looking forward for this to be implemented. A new currency can be a thrill for new and old players to hunt them indeed. Thank you for the feedback! :love:

Another suggestion if there will be a new currency, the currency with the proper exchange mechanism can be exchanged to uber sets paving a new way for free to play players to have a chance into pvp without finding a player selling VD for some items, and maybe opening new opportunities and rating to the server, making more players to join. As you can see some of the existing ways is hard for new free to play players to earn like kills on pvp etc... draconite hunting can be frustating too wtihout the proper uber gears to compete with other players :ROFLMAO: maybe voting to win is another way but some player prefers it in game mechanics to have fun. Maybe a new hunting instance for all the maps to be used sounds a great idea :love:

Last edited:

Nikki

Reaction score
We will post a update as soon as we have more info to provide.

No need to reply with cant wait or sounds great or anything like that.

We are having some big projects running.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.