Game Update Potion Cooldown & BK Formula Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hi friends,

1. The BK vs BK PVP damage formula on Server-3 (Odin) has been slightly adjusted to reduce the damage by a small percentage.
This adjustment is necessary due to the one-shot potential in the initial combo.

2. The Potions cooldown has been adjusted from 150 ms/potion to 190 165 ms/potion.
This adjustment would reduce potions per second with a slight decrease, aiming to enable Asian/mostly PH players to compete with those who have lower server latency and higher potion rates. I believe this change is balanced and fair. Approximately 5-5.5 potions per second now compared to 6-6.5 before.

I have observed that the majority of bans for cheating and suspicious cases are related to fast pot rates or maximum pot cheats, with many of these cases involving players with high ping. It seems that these players may turn to cheating because they struggle to keep up with those who have high pot rates or are located near Canada (IMU server location). Players near Canada have an advantage due to pot rates, putting those in Asia at a disadvantage. Our community consists of 50% Asian players who experience around 210/250 latency to the server.

Please share your feedback after testing the game PVP and provide your location and VPN usage details, if any.

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Reaction score
Test:
yes, I test the pot rate and PVP now.

Review:
pot rate with any ping is now 3: 3.2 per sec, and dmg lower? btw dmg now is BK vs BK 249:250 somehow so it's increased not decreased and the most combos dmg 219 k so right now who has 250 ping is just god in the arena with natural anti-reflect from his ping on the opposite player with 100 ping - have so much reflect and very slow combos and pot rate same as laggers, gg

Final verdict :
I disagree with this update, and if the pot rate stays like this 3 I'm sad to say it can cause our server to lose many players

Last edited:

NoMercy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been away for a while, but this thread caught my attention.
In my honest opinion this update gives a lot of advantage in Asian / PH players but makes the game even more unbalanced for Latinos / Europian players and also in countries near Europe such as Turkey / Egypt (server has players from there thats why im refering to these two countries)
I know the majority of players comes from PH, Asia and North America but i'm sure such update will make the game even more ubalanaced for the rest of the players.
Most bans cases in the past involved with max pot rate cheats were from PH / Asia players. Maybe this update will reduce this kind of cheat usage, from there other hand i hope players from other continents will not start to use such cheats because their pot rate will be very bad now.
The best possible solution would be to have the same pot rate for everyone no matter where he is playing from. I know this can happen but i have no clue if such configuration is easy to be done.

Last edited:

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. It is a good update for us from the Asian continent. For those player that have been affected by these update, relax my friend, we've been potting quite slow for decade and u guys just experienced it today so dont worry. You'll manage ;)

Nodaway

Top Monthly Reset Master
Reaction score
Good update, but in my case my pot become worst, SM vs SM will be more fast fight :(

Reaction score
From this post onwards, If you have experienced much lower portrate complaints.

To analyze your issue and feedback. Provide the following format:

VPN Program:
VPN server connected:
Your country:
Video recording (at least one minute):

Logically:
Asian Players - 4.0 ~ 4.5 pots/sec
EU/America/CA - 5.0 ~ 5.5 pots/sec

In terms of potrate, EU/America/CA has the advantage.

Last edited:

Pain

Markeloff
Reaction score
Hello, I have tested the BK vs BK pvp and I see that it still has the same first hit as before, for me only the poting has been damaged, nothing more, which puts us Latinos at a disadvantage, if this does not change, please notify me right now. please..

VPN Program: Exitlag
VPN server connected: US Chicago 03
Your country: United States

my pot before

my pot now

Post automatically merged:

Hello, I have tested the BK vs BK pvp and I see that it still has the same first hit as before, for me only the poting has been damaged, nothing more, which puts us Latinos at a disadvantage, if this does not change, please notify me right now. please..

my pot before

my pot now

Last edited:

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score

my pot before

my pot now

Post automatically merged:

we have same pot rate now. :D the differ is our ping. your 37ms. mine 237ms :D

Pain

Markeloff
Reaction score
this sh** It's fighting a ph now, where is the balance? as always putting everything at his side.

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
With more ms you have an advantage over me, didn't you know? After crying so much, they achieved what they wanted. Now who will you play against?:p
With more ms you have an advantage over me, didn't you know? After crying so much, they achieved what they wanted. Now who will you play against?:p
Relax bro. We have been potting this way since the server born. We complaint ofc, now its finally "dream come true". If we killed u guys before, ya'll suspected us suspicious on us saying us etc etc. Lets have fun for time being :) Cheers

VPN server connected: Chicago02 (234ms ;))
Your country: Malaysia

@Demon

Reaction score
I can see all the laggers happy and think it's fair. but let me tell you guys some things u did not play with low ping you don't know how hard to do combos in low ping, players with 250 ping with random scripts attacking with 10 combos in a row like anti-reflect and think this is fair while we cannot move from reflect and now no pots also so it's done for any 1 have low ping

Freddy

Freddy
Reaction score
good update boss venci, don't pay attention to the haters who write always complaining infinitymu forever......I already tested and I have 10 pot per second and I don't have reflect but I play fair and I like this change

Tobλ

Unforeseen Consequences
Reaction score
All who write "nice update" are the only ones who get advantage from this. :D But you do not know that it's not only about potting speed, your natural asian ping has an unfair advantage that fast potters managed to withstand with their fast potting, now that they have similiar, or even lower potting at this moment, nobody from EU or anyone close to the host will NOT stand a chance against asians. Not balanced at all.

@Freddy little troller.

Ochie

Reaction score
Maybe its time for us who have good connection to look for other vpn too to have good dmg. Have you ever consider also that having good connection equal to less dmg and having bad connection or maybe having 150-200ping can dealt more dmg.

and now that you going to lessen the pot rate to those who have good connection everything will be GG already.

lessen pot rate + less dmg = GG 🥹

As I told you lots of players from asia country can still dominate who are from canada server and from other who have good ping.

well most of here(players) are from PH and asia so its a GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.