Game Update Potion Cooldown & BK Formula Update

Imp

FG, FC, FD
Reaction score
Nice update!!

For me that always on PK/PVP, we asian players have 200ms ping still our pots is good and we are not lag, that's the normal and good ping for us PH players. 250-300ms ping for us, that's the ping that makes us lag already.

For those who have low ping like 5ms-50ms or 90 below only, if we do PVP you ask how much ping we had and we say 200, you can say that we are lag of that ping because it's too high for you who has low ping.

and I agree with Cliff, if we can kill max pots players, we will be automatically suspicious in game.

Again, it is good and nice update! 🫶

Last edited:

Arcticfire

Reaction score
Sad to say but I’m going take a long break until this put this back to normal or to when it used to be.this is not good .i have 70ms ping fighting asian player with 200 plus ping makes me feel like a paper.the amount of combo they can make in a second is crazy.almost the same pot rate but the higher ping always have a big advantage.

ZEAN

SuperVIP
Reaction score
With all due respect, a bad update only benefits Asian players. For my part, I will not play or donate again until it returns to normal. This game was my childhood since it came out, but I am disappointed that the administrators have been benefiting Asia a lot lately and us Latin players what? It's also not that we have good ping but trying pvp today I noticed that Asia is much stronger. I invite the administrators to look at that decision carefully because they can lose the part of Latam and those of us who are close to Canada in and of themselves, the players of asia have always been good but currently it seems that inifinity mu only takes asia into account lately.

Cloud!

TEAM EDER
Reaction score
I love my PH homies but this kill the pvp players from US/Canada. Not only we already have the disadvantages of combo timings being tough since our ping is low = our flinch rate is higher, now our only weapon which is our pot rate gets decimated. If this is the case, @RESiSTANT please allow US and Canada players to use EU servers for vpn so we can get our flinch rate lower as for PVP/ sealing.

Reaction score
VPN Program: ExitLag
VPN server connected: NewYork05
Your country: Philippines
Video recording (at least one minute):

Formula:
Pots = 3772−3638 = 134 / 30 seconds
Potrate = 134 pots / 30 seconds
Potrate ≈ 4.47pots/sec

EU / North/South America / Canada Players should achieve better than this. If not, a re-configuration should be done by @RESiSTANT

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
VPN server connected: Chicago02
Your country: Malaysia

Formula:
Pots = 1785−1676 = 109 / 30 seconds
Potrate = 109 pots / 30 seconds
Potrate ≈ 3.63333333pots/sec

Net Speed : 500mbps. WIll update again on Friday after upgrading to 1gbps.

I no cry ok :D
i still can kill 1-2x at least :p:p

Last edited:

Obito

Akatsuki æ­»
Reaction score
Hi friends,

1. The BK vs BK PVP damage formula on Server-3 (Odin) has been slightly adjusted to reduce the damage by a small percentage.
This adjustment is necessary due to the one-shot potential in the initial combo.

2. The Potions cooldown has been adjusted from 150 ms/potion to 190 ms/potion.
This adjustment would reduce potions per second with a slight decrease, aiming to enable Asian/mostly PH players to compete with those who have lower server latency and higher potion rates. I believe this change is balanced and fair. Approximately 5-5.5 potions per second now compared to 6-6.5 before.

I have observed that the majority of bans for cheating and suspicious cases are related to fast pot rates or maximum pot cheats, with many of these cases involving players with high ping. It seems that these players may turn to cheating because they struggle to keep up with those who have high pot rates or are located near Canada (IMU server location). Players near Canada have an advantage due to pot rates, putting those in Asia at a disadvantage. Our community consists of 50% Asian players who experience around 210/250 latency to the server.

Please share your feedback after testing the game PVP and provide your location and VPN usage details, if any.

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team
with all respect sir, that’s only is good for player from ph….

btw is time to say goodbye again coz I can’t play wit my pot now…. Is so sad coz I just back 3 weeks ago but I really can’t…

Pedrovsky

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Totally disagree with this update, among the Latinos/Americans we fight against PH players who are very strong and it has given more life to the server, but I think you will only see now the Asian players killing each other in Stadium, we will take a break the vast majority of Latinos and America until everything goes back to normal.

Reaction score
All feedback is clearly heard. There is a low potrate from EU/Latinos players, which is not the result we were expecting. We will fix this issue so that you can receive the deserved potrate you need, potrate that is better but still balanced against Asian players.

The thread is closed for now to avoid too much spam. It will be re-opened after the fix/adjustments.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Update March 6:
Potrate = 165ms Resulting in: (1000/165)-0.6 = 5.5 pots/sec

Test it and share your feedback with us. The topic is now open for discussion.

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
VPN server connected: Chicago01
Your country: Malaysia

Formula:
Pots = 1460−1348 = 112 / 30 seconds
Potrate = 112 pots / 30 seconds
Potrate ≈ 3.73333333pots/sec

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Reaction score
VPN server connected: Toront01 (210ms)
Your country: Philippines

Formula:
6462−6326=136
136pots/30seconds = 4.53 pots/sec

If PH can achieve approximately 4.5 pots per second while being 11,200 km away from Canada. Players near Canada, EU, and N/S America should achieve a better pot rate than this. If not, please check your Autopots delays.

Last edited:

Freddy

Freddy
Reaction score
All who write "nice update" are the only ones who get advantage from this. :D But you do not know that it's not only about potting speed, your natural asian ping has an unfair advantage that fast potters managed to withstand with their fast potting, now that they have similiar, or even lower potting at this moment, nobody from EU or anyone close to the host will NOT stand a chance against asians. Not balanced at all.

@Freddy little troller.
I'm not trolling, I'm a realist and I live in Europe, not Asia. Yesterday you could see that your bm didn't even get me half the lifespan "Gopnik" nobsito