Game Suggestion In game automatic event, FO items & New Jewels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave

Reaction score
Hi to all of you! I'm here to submit a suggestion that I believe might increase player activity and attract new gamers to the server. These are some suggestions I would want to make; let me know if you have any comments or further thoughts.

I'll start with the automated in-game event. I've been anticipating and am thrilled to hear about the announcement of Thessaly Death Match, a new team-versus-team event based on the following update: https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/premium-game-content-update-march-2-2023.133389/ but this is still in the development stage, I believe.

In considering this, I'd like to propose a MOB Hunt-related event that is difficult for everyone to kill and that drops new jewels, Draco's, ROWs, or even semi-to-full option set parts giving players new activities to engage and creating opportunities for those who are unable to donate. This hunt may include all of the hourly MOB slaying events, or it may just include the White Wizard, Golden Dragon, or Cry Wolf event etc.

Next, I propose that all set parts and items should be able to become FO (full option) using the Jewel of Excellent (JOE).
Right now, this new jewel is only fully usable for the Black Edition Set, Santa Set, Pumpkin Set, and Rudolph Set. https://wiki.infinitymu.net/index.php?title=New_Jewels

Furthermore, these sets are no longer rare and difficult to sell or use in PVP. also Pumpkin and Santa sets aren't very rare because so many players have them in their vaults due to the Pumpkin and Bad Santa events happened last November and December. Black Edition sets can use during the CS but only few players use them.

These new jewels may be put to great use in providing full options for every item in game. To add more thrill and fun we can decrease the drop rate of this new jewels and add them to the list of rare items.

I hope this suggestion helps and consider by our Owner @RESiSTANT and the developer team to add more fun and excitement in game.

Thank you so much for reading this and have a blessed day!

Last edited:

PerriN

Reaction score
Splendid idea sir . But there's more to work of it like DC's and unable to log .

Tobλ

Unforeseen Consequences
Reaction score
I'll start with the automated in-game event. I've been anticipating and am thrilled to hear about the announcement of Thessaly Death Match, a new team-versus-team event based on the following update: https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/premium-game-content-update-march-2-2023.133389/ but this is still in the development stage, I believe.
I am aware of this one and reminded we should implement it. It was tested a few times, it works and all, but there are minor bugs that have to be fixed.

In considering this, I'd like to propose a MOB Hunt-related event that is difficult for everyone to kill and that drops new jewels, Draco's, ROWs, or even semi-to-full option set parts giving players new activities to engage and creating opportunities for those who are unable to donate. This hunt may include all of the hourly MOB slaying events, or it may just include the White Wizard, Golden Dragon, or Cry Wolf event etc.

Next, I propose that all set parts and items should be able to become FO (full option) using the Jewel of Excellent (JOE).
Right now, this new jewel is only fully usable for the Black Edition Set, Santa Set, Pumpkin Set, and Rudolph Set. https://wiki.infinitymu.net/index.php?title=New_Jewels

Furthermore, these sets are no longer rare and difficult to sell or use in PVP. also Pumpkin and Santa sets aren't very rare because so many players have them in their vaults due to the Pumpkin and Bad Santa events happened last November and December. Black Edition sets can use during the CS but only few players use them.
About this I had my own similar ideas, but way better than this one. :D One day, I want to implement a raid type of event in our server. Whoever plays other games with raids know how it works. This will include a very strong Mob / boss with very high HP and stats, players will have to work together to beat it, the boss will be strong enough to even kill players, so cooperation and a full stat with uber set players with buffs will be required. Each player will receive their own prize at the end based on the damage given to the boss. The better the player involves, the higher reward. For buffer players this could work (buff frequency / death count).

Raid could happen once or twice a week. No players killing involved, only players cooperation to take down the raid boss.

Prize could vary, but the highest prize would be a brand new currency similar to draco or 1 uber part from random black edition set. Yes, I had an idea to uberfy them into T3 sets. And those will be obtainable only from this raid event for best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.