AngBu Congrats and Emilio Hustler Hustler<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kona

Reaction score
My religion, mentality and parents taught me to not respect people with these kind of behaviors. So sorry, i can't respect you.
But already see this video and enjoy and laug next time Aga respect religion <3

Freddy

Freddy
Reaction score
My religion, mentality and parents taught me to not respect people with these kind of behaviors. So sorry, i can't respect you.
Okay, what are you doing here? XD respect salam🙏🙏🙏🙏 #VivaAgaReligion🙏🙏

-MijnWens.

* MojaZeLja *
Reaction score

Your religion, your mentality and your family have only taught you rudeness, profanity and racism. Don't think of yourself as a piece of shit. If you don't respect it, don't watch. Now go look at yourself in the mirror and curse yourself. You're talking here, but there are people who know how abusive, racist and dirty person you are. If your family's religion and mentality have taught you to respect, be ashamed of the people you insult. Did your religion and family teach you to swear at my late father? You cursed my late mother and father many times. Now you are trying to teach a lesson in humanity here. you are a disgusting person. Now get out of here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.