Castle Siege Discusion 19/02/2022 [ FactioN ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViolaMania

PANTHEON
Reaction score
[gl]Those who unite them forces for a one purpose shall succeed without a doubt
On this day we had won and what's to be next if fully unknown !
Infinity Mu gave us once again the Castle Siege
and here are the alliances that fought for it :
[/gl]

[gl]Attackers[/gl]

[gl]POOTCHY[/gl]

[gl]FactioN[/gl]

Defenders:

[gl]Invaders[/gl]

Winners:

[gl] FactioN [/gl]

Click to see the live stream

Special thanks for the staff that supervised the battle : Miyeon, Wintwi, Dser.

Last edited:

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
Congratulations to us, also thanks to everyone who took a time to support our alliance in this CS fight!
Happy to see OUTLAW is back, the sad part is to see a guild full of Staffers changing the name just to dont give a proper CS record because the current master were banned, I guess everyone knows the reasons so it's something that make me a little scared about the future of the CS play, lets wish this time it will be different, anyway my intention isn't not to flame anyone because the CS is fun when more alliances join, so I am willing to see you guys registred for the next week again, thanks also for the fight given!
Today it was a hard fight agasnt Invaders defence, it was a strong and solid defence but fortunately we could success on sealing and defend till the end, wish to see you guys again on the next week for a fun fight to the castle and willing to see more alliances comming to make the fight more fun to everyone.
Btw if @RESiSTANT wants to see the record from FactioN guild master, he can ask for it anytime, we are play recording for long time already, so all weeks that I have come and played on the master I have the videos here so anytime my friend you can ask me if you want to watch and make sure we are not using nothing illegal, videos are in private so let me know before you want to watch it.

Also thanks to all FactioN members and alliance members to the support this week and see you guys on the next week!

UNDERGROUND

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Congratulations ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.