Castle Siege Discussion 11/01/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
I'm very disappointing with that No-WTFast rule. Without it most of us just have like 1-2 pots (Except USA / Canada Players) plus + TONS of delays, even us South American players living near to the Host, experiment lot of delays+lags and i don't wanna think about PH players. Nobody can't play well that without mention it's impossible get switch. Also what about the people which continue using WTFast? There's some ways to use it without the MuGuard detects it, so?. I must move to USA to enjoy the game, or? I'm not mad because of the pot rate, but yes because of those delays & lags (tuc).

Putin

#Putin
Reaction score
I'm very disappointing with that No-WTFast rule. Without it most of us just have like 1-2 pots (Except USA / Canada Players) plus + TONS of delays, even us South American players living near to the Host, experiment lot of delays+lags and i don't wanna think about PH players. Nobody can't play well that without mention it's impossible get switch. Also what about the people which continue using WTFast? There's some ways to use it without the MuGuard detects it, so?. I must move to USA to enjoy the game, or? I'm not mad because of the pot rate, but yes because of those delays & lags (tuc).
never thought that i will say that , but im agree with u ..
my ping was about 300 , my game was like a slideshow , and my pot was about 0

Stillen

-Try to Defeat-
Reaction score
Without WTFAST cs sux
wont say gratz , bcoz u didnt deserved the castle. (i meant AlphaQ)
Lol Don't Hate but Apreciate!!
Anyways all went well during CS, alot of awsome switchers.. Had so much fun!! Next week will be a thrill..
Thanks everyone who attended CS & especially to the
AlphaQ members,& Team Avast, ACME, KICKASS, AION :thumbsup:

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
congratz

Aliice

Hello
Reaction score
Without WTFAST cs sux

no wtfast means we dont deserved to win? if your guild won then i said that YOU GUYS ddnt deserved to win CS coz of NO WTFast what would you feel? a little respect is much appreciated we worked hard to get and defend the castle then yet you gonna say we don`t deserved it just cause WTFast is blocked? come to think of it its not just you who has low potting rate even us but do even saw one of us complain about it? its says on ur tag ur a VETERANS but it looks like u dont act/think like one. just enjoy the game Resistant took of the WTfast for a reason respect the way he manage his server THANK YOU.

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
I would like to write my truly opinion, we played years without know the existence of WTFast, all players from whole world enjoy the CS before, without WTFast and with host in EU, as I know EU host just Europeans can have good potting rate, the rest of the players have like 300+ ping and they dont complain, they plays and enjoy play it, I know now everyone knows the WTFast and enjoy for a few good potting rate and now is feeling bad cause of the current potting rate but lets think on the server first, the WTFast is blocked coz the hackers hides them IP using that sht proxy, thats not good to the server, thats like when resi changed the host to USA, there was a lot of complains now peoples already accept and keep enjoying the game, some changes is made to better, its not good a t all to some peoples but soon we all will be enjoying without wtfast and with big pings, I was there today not inside the castle coz my notebook is to slow, I expect lot of grafic delays yes but not delays cause from the game, my internet is good and I wasn't in the castle to know if there's lagged too but I didn't expect real delays that stop my game, I think thats time to accept the changes and try our best to enjoy the game, I think if no one use that **** proxy anymore, soon resi will block all the hackers and the server wont be lagged anymore and we all will enjoy it at max, Just lets give a time, let resi work and I'm sure the server will get better and better as always.

Surrogates

Legend.
Reaction score
WTFast for me didn't even exist before, even now, never used it. zz

-Greta

$ad Coffins
Reaction score
Without WTFAST cs sux
yes i know your lag and bla bla bla ... but AlphaQ won CS due to team work and good action of eyesOfFury.

btw congrats AlphaQ and ally

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
well i definitely salute Nando and the rest of the gang you deserve to win
i dont give a crap with wtfast
no matter how hard me and reefa eric attack the switches you got good teamwork

well of our part we relaxed a bit no ones guarding the crown

to those haters well i salute my middle finger to you
nando and the gang deserve this win.

Status
Not open for further replies.