Castle Siege Discussion Castle Siege Discussion 29/04/2023 (FactioN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbidos

✌(ツ)ว
Reaction score
Castle Siege (29th April, 2023)

⚔Attackers⚔
REASON
SoEazy

🛡Defender🛡
FactioN

🏆Winner🏆
FactioN

Circle of destruction, hammer comes crushing
Powerhouse of energy
Whipping up a fury, dominating flurry
We create the battery
Smashing through the boundaries, lunacy has found me
Cannot stop the battery
Pounding out aggression, turns into obsession
Cannot kill the battery
Cannot kill the family, battery is found in me
Battery!

Today's Castle Siege was one of the toughest if not ever, then for the last times for sure (like someone set the difficulty setting on HARD). But today's Siege also kinda ultimative collection of why we lovin' this event - very hot fights between big quantity of [VN]participants[/VN], full focus on [GL]sealing[/GL] & big amount of [GL]seals[/GL] as well, the real hustleing was going on! Even Sterns weren't something usual, because in a moment it seemed like only pro players mostly gathered in this CS to catch the leadership on their side, but the Defender alliance showed great cohesion and prooved that participants can be many, but the champion is only one! And it's FactioN, [BS]COL0SSUS[/BS], Miracles & RECRUITS, whom we congratulate with this another one victory. Well done, boys! 💪

Thanks to Luigir & Stevie for being present on this Siege.

Last edited:

ViolaMania

PANTHEON
Reaction score
Expect the unexpected... some dummy thinking here's no man land.
Even with the less streams on forum theres alot of things to see..and theyr so fishy..
@*KoNaTa* .. i expect u get rid of these punks and let them be looners.
Good job to my ally for putting much effort into this event.. and thanks to the other alliances for taking part in it.
Grats to everyone. 🍻

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Gratz FactioN ally once again. Abesta was part of FactioN for long time back then. Great to see this ally and specially Gustavo still dominating CS after so many years. @Arbidos thank you so much for such wonderful words that you write as thread starter. I always wanted CS thread starters put efford on it and make players whose couldn't attend feel like they were on that CS. This is entertaining.

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
Congrats Faction & Ally.
Cs Winners THREAD updated.

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
Gratz guya. it was a nc CS after 3 year ;)

MarveI

Reaction score
Castle Siege (29th April, 2023)

⚔Attackers⚔
REASON
SoEazy

🛡Defender🛡
FactioN

🏆Winner🏆
FactioN

Circle of destruction, hammer comes crushing
Powerhouse of energy
Whipping up a fury, dominating flurry
We create the battery
Smashing through the boundaries, lunacy has found me
Cannot stop the battery
Pounding out aggression, turns into obsession
Cannot kill the battery
Cannot kill the family, battery is found in me

Battery!

Today's Castle Siege was one of the toughest if not ever, then for the last times for sure (like someone set the difficulty setting on HARD). But today's Siege also kinda ultimative collection of why we lovin' this event - very hot fights between big quantity of [VN]participants[/VN], full focus on [GL]sealing[/GL] & big amount of [GL]seals[/GL] as well, the real hustleing was going on! Even Sterns weren't something usual, because in a moment it seemed like only pro players mostly gathered in this CS to catch the leadership on their side, but the Defender alliance showed great cohesion and prooved that participants can be many, but the champion is only one! And it's FactioN, [BS]COL0SSUS[/BS], Miracles & [SI][/SI][SI]RECRUITS[/SI], whom we congratulate with this another one victory. Well done, boys! 💪

Thanks to Luigir & Stevie for being present on this Siege.
Congratulations to all Allies

7Elements

ELementos
Reaction score
Congrats boiz

Status
Not open for further replies.