Castle Siege Discussion 29/07/2023 (RedDevil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr DJ

Since Day One
Reaction score
Attackers

Triumph
RedDevil

Defender

JustNabs

Winner

RedDevil

Live Stream

First and foremost, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to our comrades, Defense, Defence, Reason, and Relapse, for their invaluable assistance and unwavering support during our victorious battle. Today is a truly remarkable moment as we come together to celebrate our triumph in capturing the castle. It is an immense honor for us to have secured the castle. Despite the challenges we faced, our unity and determination to enjoy the game played a significant role in our success. Against all odds, we achieved the seemingly impossible with the help of our allies, and I want to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all the guild members and allies who worked tirelessly to make the castle capture possible. Acquiring the crown was no easy task, but we were fortunate to have Mr. Bueno, a Handsome member, by our side, providing unwavering support. Thanks to his efforts, we regained momentum and successfully sealed the castle. My gratitude also extends to our guild members and allies who offered exceptional support to our sealer. I would also like to express my appreciation to our opponents. The battle was truly exhilarating and ranks among the best we have ever experienced. Despite the challenges we faced in the final minutes, we displayed resilience and managed to defend the castle. We eagerly accept your challenge for next week, fully aware of your strengths and our limitations. Nevertheless, we are committed to giving our utmost to defend the castle for the guild and our allies. I want to extend my thanks to @RESiSTANT, Moderators, and GM's @Davido , @Stevie and @Luigir, as well as all the players who contribute to making the game enjoyable and fun. This is RedDevil, signing in for CASTLE SIEGE!

Last edited:

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
Congrats RedDevil & Ally.
Cs Winners THREAD updated.

Stevie

PANTHEON
Reaction score
Congratulations RedDevil Alliance, well played

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
Congratulations to Ernesto alliance, he is indeed best sealer and his strategy today was just perfect, easy win so gg and grats guys.

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
Congratulations guys

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
congratulations, sorry i couldn't stay more due to a big Storm.
Well played everyone :megapaint:

NaturalS

Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations, I want bueno to have a "video celebration" :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.