[GM Help Please] Disconnected after 10 mins in game frequently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Min

Reaction score
humm...I dont know why the problem is happened with me only :( i tried all solution and then it's same. I'm going out to Game shop and everything OK :((((

Lee Min

Reaction score
Yes Sure :(

I tried to re-install the game, and now after press Connect, there's nothing displayed :(...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nyx

ALL is WeLL
Reaction score
hmm..
what about like me, before Dc i see Yellow text in my pc, last i get Dc..
i try again, n 10 min more i got dc but cant see yellow text again..

what is that??

Lee Min

Reaction score
I have to install again in same last folder, now i can access the game but after 5 mins, automatic disconnected again...Very disappoint about me huhu

Should i back to Win XP service Pack3 for using?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Min

Reaction score
I'm trying to connect with Mr. Resistant via Skype but no response from him. I want to use Remote PC to let him know the problem and get the solution as well :(

Hakuryuu

_Blank
Reaction score
I'm trying to connect with Mr. Resistant via Skype but no response from him. I want to use Remote PC to let him know the problem and get the solution as well :(
You can try to PM here in forum and tell him about your problem and ask for assistance if possible.

๐““im๐“”r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
You can wait for his response in skype as well,he is busy but always responds to everyone who write to him,try like Kaneki suggested,or send him an email at support@infinitymu.net explaining the problem you can provide SS of the problem as well there,so he can know more about it.

Lee Min

Reaction score
Dear all,
My problem was solved yesterday with GM's support. We thought it's really complicated but actually only need to update Graphic driver and then its working fine. I will check again by today and share the result to all. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.