Hiper lag, i cant play :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

HERCO

VIP Member
Reaction score
lol i think you need to upgrade your ram,
why Nikki 1 gm ram is Good i play Mu with 256 mb ram and no have lags ... not is from ram maybe is from windows ... (reinstall) or from cannect you downlodas with 80/90 kb/s very bad i downloads with 5/6 mb

SAUROMAN

Spam Hunter!
Reaction score
HERCO said:
cannect you downlodas with 80/90 kb/s very bad i downloads with 5/6 mb
Its a bit unfair to compare your internet connection or any Bulgarians internet connection with someone else. Since Bulgaria holds the global Int Servers of EU and it has one of the highest Int privacy in Europe basically there are a lot of money put in the Int seed of the country and the connection reaches 1000Mb.

DarKxTreM

Reaction score
The internet is not the problem, before I had a intenret worse, and could play well, now I have a better and these errors occur

HERCO

VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a bit unfair to compare your internet connection or any Bulgarians internet connection with someone else. Since Bulgaria holds the global Int Servers of EU and it has one of the highest Int privacy in Europe basically there are a lot of money put in the Int seed of the country and the connection reaches 1000Mb.
i no talk for bulgarian connect ... i downloads from US torrents :] i see my connect from untorrent and speed test ;) if want install anti-lag patch :] and see

Status
Not open for further replies.