I tried to re-install and I already follow the instructions. but still won't workI see that you have no anti-virus installed that can probably prevents the game from running. You can try a clean reinstallation on your client with administrator rights, it works like magic, Windows 7 OS has a tendency to mess up some installations without running as admin. Make sure you have the following requirement too.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
You can refer to this link for other requirements needed.
Not working sir. I think I have many similar cases with this problem but I don't find the solutions. What is the recommendation for this problem sir? do i need to change my OS to windows 10?Hi KRAM-FEJ, this is my message from other thread with similar issue to yours.
Perhaps it'll help, good luck.
1. Run AutoUpdate as administrator.
2. Adjust your DEP setting.
3. Update your .Net Framework.
4. Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
5. Update your graphics drivers, go to https://www.infinitymu.net/downloads and scroll down for links.
6. Update Windows.
Also contact our administrator (RESiSTANT/VENCi) through Discord: VENCi#3206
Hello,Not working sir. I think I have many similar cases with this problem but I don't find the solutions. What is the recommendation for this problem sir? do i need to change my OS to windows 10?
my window7 sir is updated but still not working. if the solution is w10 i guest i have no choice to rest for a while and wait for the new pc to support win10. :-(Hello,
The only solution to your problem are:
1. Update your windows 7 to latest version / last version of windows 7.
2. Upgrade your OS to Windows 8/10.