Reaction score
Location & Timezone: Philippines GMT+8
Languages: Bisaya/Tagalog/English
Discord ID: Irregular#7063
Game Characters;
Main: Irregular Sub-characters: Somsa, [CREAM] [-BEAR-]
Guild: AION

Availability forum and In-game:
Beside sleep time, I can be available anytime on forum while in-game I can be only for an hour or two.

What made you apply for the selected position?
I can say, its like a dream thing to be one of those staffer who is respected and helps everyone without expecting something in return. Willing to help and guide my fellow infinitian.

What experience do you have for the selected position?
I will say still none. Because previously I'm just still a member of the community while trying to be one I messed up and now I will try again, hoping given the chance to believe in me. I understand the job, I'm confident and willing to learn more.

What can you bring to the team if you are accepted?
I can bring myself which I learned in my previous chance which I acknowledge my mistakes the over trolling was never good and be ready to learn and adjust to the environment given.

About me:
Well, if you can read my previous application. I prefer having conversations through text that's why I know I can do the job, maybe not in excellent way but I can learn and I'm sorry for the previous behavior which lead my demotion. Thank you and Hope you have a good day everyone! ♥

Infinitian @Irregular

Zeno

Event Master
Reaction score
When I came back on the game you support and help me a lot, so it's yes for me.

-Lucifer

Reaction score
I came back playing iMU for like 5month from now, I've met new friends and when we bumped into each other, you already recognize me. You helped me a lot and answered all my question regarding the rules and regulation, the do's and dont's. It would be lovely if you will be accepted on this application. It's yes for me. Good luck John.

Trivela

Simply the best.
Reaction score
Few weeks before your first application, you did really good job and I supported you that time. When the Mods, gave you the chance, you failed really fast and after you got demoted, you started to spray only hate on sb and forums. Thats why you got plenty of bans for insults and bad behavior.

Its a big NO for me. Anyway I wish you good luck.

Last edited:

Rein

Banned
Reaction score
i dont know your history but you acknowledged my post, means i got idea from what you wrote, yearning they give you a chance. break a leg!

-SoN-

Reaction score
I saw your multiple ban in SB and Forum .... u got demoted too..
You were given a chance to prove yourself but you wasted it..
when you accept your mistake and promise to fix it.
i think MOD give u another SHot....
i dont say NO or YES...

anyways Good Luck in ur application

Ochie

Reaction score
I know someone who is like keep on flaming in game and sb too so now that he is part of the game supporter/staff here so why not to prove it once again and chances are in your way. Everyone deserved more chances i think. wishing you good luck and hoping they give you another chance to be in that position you longing for.
No need to say Yes or No. Just prove yourself again if they give you chance and work with equality and fairness for the BETTERMENT and NOT BITTER--MENT of the GAME :)

Reaction score
Aloha!
would u tell me how this can be ! for real dude u are typical of the toxic & flamer person specially on forum ,u had chance last time all u did that time is getting your self demoted and banned on forum several time ban after ban for insults and bad behavior like u doesn't learn...
Its a big NO for me. Anyway I wish you good luck.

MalaChiH_

Reaction score
Goodday let's give chance hehehehhe if he fail for a month then demote him I think staff can understand the word chance hehehehe like Aga my friend because bro toby and dimer they give chance aga proved that he change because of the rule took by aga he became mature and responsible.. hehehehehe maybe because of the responsibility irregular will take maybe he will change if not then automatic demote.

For now I am say Yes if he change then good. But he did not then let he suffer the consequences.

ViolaMania

PANTHEON
Reaction score
Manzino.. Never stop to hit high, aigh?
The negative comments are a flashlight for you to remember never do again the bs from before. ( Which if I remember well, you had your reasons..)
If others could..then 100% you can also.
You have my support and my Yes .
"For in the end, it's love we need, To overcome the darkest deed"
Good luck 🥰

Sam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Give a chance. There is no perfection. Everyday we do mistakes but we learned on it. I hope this find you well. Don't repeat all bad things. Indeed god is most forgiving.

/Approved for me

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
After you was demoted you started a heavy campaign in forum > 1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 5, 6 , 7 , 8
i mean, these threads speaks for themself :pokerface: How can you even make an application again?

Mashka

UnknownMom
Reaction score
as a couple of people from above said, we are not all angels and insulted each other, and there are even a couple of people who are very fiery. but they were given a chance. and I think you deserve a chance too. and you will try to help everyone around you and remain a good guy here! Good luck !!! Yes for me

Sayko

Legend
Reaction score
Hello Irregular,

I see that you are trying to do something, but it's too early to say yes. I am aware that you are asking for a chance, but I think you need to wait a little longer, so for now, I will say no.

Good luck.
Sayko

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
Hello everyone especially @Irregular , let me clear a few things to you. You applied to be a Forum Supporter after 7 days from your unban for breaking our rules... Do you think that you have changed in 1 week ? Try to check your messages in the SB Archive and i've worked with you before as a Forum Supporter, you broke many rules while that time. you ignored all of my warnings to you and that's why we have decided to demote you... when we demoted you, you started to insult and flame the staff team especially the Moderator Team, do you wanna join them now ?
After you was demoted you started a heavy campaign in forum > 1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 5, 6 , 7 , 8
i mean, these threads speaks for themself :pokerface: How can you even make an application again?
One more thing, try to work on your attitude, be more active and helpful. At this moment there is no reason to approve you.
Good luck next time,
/Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.