Game Update Server Update 17.6.2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends!

Our AntiHack system has been back and it's updated with newer and better version. The developer behind the antihack was working 3 years for this updated version. He brought this version with a lot new methods to stop cheats and detect both macros and all kind of ways to bypass and hack. Our antihack is using newest standards for security against bypassing the protection. It also uses functions which premium antiviruses are using to detect threats.

However I have to note few cons here.

Cons:
1. Pingzapper is not longer possible to be used because it uses outdated functions to connect you in-game (functions which would allow you to bypass anticheat the same way PZ was connecting to the server before with old anticheat version and without anticheat like we was till now for the past 3 months). Build date 2017-08-07 says everything. Once PZ updates their software probably we will be able to use it again.
2. Connection problems in-game with some antivirus programs which are very outdated in code as well: Newest version of Avast and some old version of AVG is causing problems connecting to server. All you have to do is add InfinityMU client folder to your AVG or Avast or Windows Defender/Security exceptions list. Guide for Windows Defender HERE and Video HERE. For Avast Video guide HERE This cannot be fixed from our side because this would make the antihack useless / easy to bypass. Most popular and updated in code programs like Kaspersky and NOD32 are not causing any issues with connecting ingame.
3. We have to test the game and the anticheat for some time until we fix all possible bugs which might appear. We have spend months, every day testing it before releasing but still it's little bit different when many players with different specs test and report the bugs: CLICK HERE TO: Send us a ticket.
Note: Please do not submit report in case you cannot connect ingame:
if you haven't tried to reboot your PC after launcher completed update and you couldn't connect ingame;
if you haven't added InfinityMU client folder to your antivirus exceptions list.
In all other events you may send us a ticket and provide screenshots/videos of the problem. Some bugs would be fixed within 24 h and some up to 48 h. Please allow us some time until we solve them. Until then you can try reinstalling your operating system, a fresh start wouldn't hurt and your game would run just fine.

PingZapper Alternatives:
1. WTFast (www.wtfast.com)
2. PingBooster (www.pingbooster.com)
*Both you can have with free-days-trial!
We need to use these alternatives which are way better and they have Canada server locations which will help you decrease latency drastically unlike pingzapper due the fact InfinityMU server is located in Quebec, Canada.

Guide for WTFast & PingBooster: Click Me!

Guide about Avast Antivirus and similar: Click Me!

Send us a ticket with screenshot of your problem: Click Me!

You might get banned temporarily by antihack for 5 minutes IF:
1. You have running macro software installed such as : Oscar X7, Bloody, Razer and more....
- All you have to do is close the software which supports macro. Reinstall is not necessary!
2. You have Cheat Engine running or any similar software.
*If you get banned - do not stress - Go and check your running process with Task manager. Close everything which you may suspect to be the cause such as: Hack/Cheat. You can also report to us but there's no way for false positives. Our code is on top professional level and there's no possibility for false positives. Either you have malware / rootkit or running hack on your PC. Install NOD32 or Kaspersky and run the scan to secure your PC.

F.A.Q.

If your game doesn't start this means you have installed sound driver called Nahimic.It's totally useless driver so you can go without it safely. For some reason it injects into game process and our anticheat blocks everything that injects with the purpose to protected our game from any kind of hacks.

Here's what to do if LiveGuard logo shows up at start but game doesn't load at all:

1. Start menu > type "Services" and click on "Component Services" or "Services" depending your OS > search for Nahimic service and right click on the service > Properties > startup type > Disabled > Apply.
2. Try to search your PC for installed the following: Alienware software, Nahimic Audio Software, Steelseries engine 3, Sonic Studio, Alienware Sound Center or MSI App Player, depending on what device manufacturer you use. Uninstall it temporarily until we resolve the issue. For some reason this sound driver Nahimic is trying to inject a DLL called "NahimicOSD.dll" into game and antihack is blocking it automatically and that's why your game doesn't launch. Many big games like ring of elysium, world of warcraft, sims ... have exactly the same game starting problem if the user have installed Nahimic sound driver.

Pingzapper settings:
(For some users with windows 10 latest versions it works)

Enjoy your game!

Kolbus

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Finally.. :D I w8 for uptade like this and i must push love button .Congrats Venci

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello guys! I want to let you know that we are collecting information about all bugs and this kind of bug with all kind of error codes "#4" like this https://i.postimg.cc/0yxkBqdv/1.png are under fixing right now. If you have different error code just report it right away : click here to send report. And then just wait for upcoming update fixes ->>> Later today!

We are working! :)

All reports are well appreciated. Thank you!

Koshax

Reaction score
nice! we still waiting for anti hack updates

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
Great update Venci and also a great loss PZ :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:

MH()N

Top Contributor
Reaction score
This one of update i like,, Venci nailed it :)..Thanks Sir!.. less I Love InfinityMU ATM haha..

Sly

Top Contributor
Reaction score
and less players for me its the the worst update ever

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
I haven't play for months but maybe this night i will play some and test this new pingbooster :D

neverlies1

Reaction score
Well i hope someday you can find the way to allow Pingzapper. in our country (Philippines). without pz. we just look like noobs in pvp, sad for play...

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Well i hope someday you can find the way to allow Pingzapper. in our country (Philippines). without pz. we just look like noobs in pvp, sad for play...
For you and the rest who keep spamming about pingzapper.

"1. Pingzapper is not longer possible to be used because it uses outdated functions to connect you in-game (functions which would allow you to bypass anticheat the same way PZ was connecting to the server before with old anticheat version and without anticheat like we was till now for the past 3 months). Build date 2017-08-07 says everything. Once PZ updates their software probably we will be able to use it again."

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Icant connct to game everytime i open the game it just stops at the anti hack logo then next nothing happens.
Try to check your PC for installed alienware software and Nahimic Audio software it might be called also Sonic Studio or Alienware Sound Center, depending on what device manufacturer you use. Uninstall it temporarily until we resolve the issue. For some reason it's trying to inject a DLL called "NahimicOSD.dll" into game and antihack is blocking it automatically and that's why your game doesn't launch.

You have three options:
Make sure you have Nahimic Audio all updated. It might work then.
Disable Nahimic while you play the game.
Uninstall Nahimic/Sonic Studio/Alienware Sound center.

Tomorrow we are releasing patch fix for all reported problems including Nahimic and error #4.

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
This is not a thread to complain about outdated pingzapper or flaming at each other. This is the game guard solution and that is that. If you want pingzapper to work, spam their developers to do something once in 3 years instead of complaining here. If you don't have valuable input, just don't post. Following spam posts won't be treated lightly. It's not like this is the only VPN on the world, not to mention that during CS it causes you all to have random disconnects due to too much traffic.

PHGaming

Reaction score
So sad about PZ ,Its Really great loss for us who is very far from the server like Philippines.

HighSide

SuperVIP
Reaction score
For me this is the best server update! Liveguard is amazing! It generates logs whenever you play the game and if you can't, you can always check it to resolve the errors. This will encourage players to donate more since hacks/cheats will no longer be available.

CircleQ

CircleQ
Reaction score
R.I.P:
- Auto combo
- Auto pots
- Cheat engine
- All kind of speed hack. :eek:ye:

Very glad to see YOU (this update), hahaha.

Alot of BM Class in arena becoming nabs with this update. Only TS skill is solution :dance:

Grateful for your hardwork, IMU Teams!!!

Last edited:

[Syafiq]

SuperVIP
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this call spam or not. Nonetheless, does anyone would like to share WTFast or Pingbooster trial / ID just like Infinitian shared about PingZapper before?

regards
[Syafiq]

Status
Not open for further replies.