Switch CTRL and Space Bar button

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIX

autistic cheater & fraud
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

just a suggestion, can you switch the CTRL (pvp button) and Space Bar (pick up items), for better PVP experience.

Halfdanjal

the oblivious
Reaction score
Okay, I don't know if I am the only one doing this, but whoever wants this, I suggest you try to adjust your hand a bit and do as I do.

The red circle shows the part of my hand that I hold ctlr with, leaving my thumb and little finger in air basically, but all the 3 that are left I can still use pretty efficiently. This way, even though hand can't be moved too freely, if you adjust it properly, I believe it still is better than holding down ctrl with small finger alone. With some training I believe it is more comfortable.

OR, you can do the old coin trick and just make ctrl be stuck and have it on at all times.

Draco™

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

just a suggestion, can you switch the CTRL (pvp button) and Space Bar (pick up items), for better PVP experience.
I gave the space bar a feel as if it was CTRL and I find it a bit awkward. I see a lot of players do what Kronwell suggested as well but what I do is I just press CTRL down with my lower left palm and do combo. Well, it is better for me since I dont have a bulky keyboard keys. I never tried the coin trick as well but generally I would not prefer to switch the CTRL button, switching it on or off (toggle on/off) would be better idea.

Last edited:

-YakuZa-

Reaction score
This is a bad idea considering majority of players' hands here are already hardwired to press ctrl when going pvp. If by some miracle this is implemented, you'll be comfortable sure but the rest would have a hard time adjusting, since we're talking about hotkeys here and not some skin related suggestion.

Nikki

Reaction score
90% got a gaming keyboard or mouse, if i was you i should start google how to use it. you can remap every key to something else, you can even use a key to toggle on and off function. use those software for the good not for the bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.