Game Update Exclusive HD and FPS Game Update November 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends,

We are releasing awesome update for our game client. We know that you will love it!

Here's what's new:
1. New game FPS "30+" instead of 20. The game will feel a lot more smooth. Say good bye to old MU lags and low fps.
2. New game HD Resolutions supported up to 1920 x 1080.
3. Fixed/Added original effects of the most items (Shields and Weapons) from Season 4: Sword Breaker, Imperial Staff, Cross Shield, Frost Barrier, Crimson Glory & Wings of Storm. (Flamberge under progress)
4. Multi client enabled (You can use unlimited game clients without any lag as longer your processors can handle it!).
5. Along with the new fps we fixed: Lag Ctrl & Skills Attack Speed. (Lag ctrl fix is for multi client purpose, if you pvp with 2 open or more MU clients, you will not get lag/delays anymore)
6. New feature: Right click on items to move easily on trade, chaos machine and Jerridon.
7. Optimized CPU and Memory usage for the game client. (For me client is using 30mb+- ram unlike before 200mb+ and also the CPU usage is always 0,3-4%. unlike 4-6% before.)

Run InfinityMU Launcher to get the latest updates automatically!

Some screenshots:

31 FPS

Best possible results for CPU and RAM usage.

New HD resolutions (You can also use our Launcher to select your desired resolution for the game).

Stable 30+ FPS on crowded places

33 FPS

Wings of Storm effects fixed

Last edited:

Gannel

Reaction score
Hi, for bk pvp the damage is too low,we really can't kill one another need to be reconfigured again.

Rephrase: The bk dmg is too low it takes forever to kill each other, need to be reconfigured again.

Last edited:

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score
Hi, got a feedback on my client just tested the new patch, it seems like my CPU usage is not optimize at all. It should be working after the patch right? See picture below.

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Hi, for bk pvp the damage is too low,we really can't kill one another need to be reconfigured again.
Can you please provide pvp videos?
Me and doraemon tested it and it was fine ,only problem atm is with BD set. You can edit ur post.

Last edited:

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
is the server 3 capacity increased also ? since multyple clients are enabled , so there wont be issues anymore that people cant access in server due afkers .

Gannel

Reaction score
Can you please provide pvp videos?
Me and doraeamon tested it and it was fine ,only problem atm is with BD set. You can edit ur post.
Hi, you can ask miyeon & ancalagon about it since they're hosting pk events right now..
I've decided to warp out after fighting 10mins probably with 10 bk's still fighting around and the reason is that the damage was too low, very exhausting...

Last edited:

Brasko

J A C K A L

Reaction score
To be honest, BK vs BK pvp seems to clonky. Been testing with @Hydrox - we both not using VPN so our pots are around 1-2/sec (with VPN they're around 4-5/sec). The speed of the skills are too fast, making it hard to combo and giving higher ref/flinches and at the same time super low dmg (11k-40k rarely when critical combo).
We fought for 10 minutes and no one died (this never happened before).
In my opinion, BK config should be back to how it was, it's not even fun to play with. I wonder if I can even kill a SM or and ELF..

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
To be honest the BK vs BK pvp seems to clonky. Been testing with @Hydrox - we both not using VPN so our pots are around 1-2/sec (with VPN they're around 4-5/sec) The speed of the skills are too fast, making it hard to combo and giving higher ref/flinches and at the same time super low dmg (11k-40k rarely when critical combo). We fought for 10 minutes and no one died (this never happened before)
In my opinion, BK config should be back to how it was, it's too trashy now. I wonder if I can even kill a SM or and ELF..
Bk config canno't be like before, with this fps you die in one combo.
Only bk vs bk was changed. Your damage on other classes is the same as before.
Please provide pvp videos so we can see better. Make sure you show your gear. Ill join game later to pvp.

Hydrox

Top Contributor
Reaction score
To be honest the BK vs BK pvp seems to clonky. Been testing with @Hydrox - we both not using VPN so our pots are around 1-2/sec (with VPN they're around 4-5/sec) The speed of the skills are too fast, making it hard to combo and giving higher ref/flinches and at the same time super low dmg (11k-40k rarely when critical combo). We fought for 10 minutes and no one died (this never happened before)
In my opinion, BK config should be back to how it was, it's too trashy now. I wonder if I can even kill a SM or and ELF..
I can confirm this. I've played PVP vs Brasko for a long time in this server and it has never felt like this. Both not using VPNs and no one dying with lower potrate. If we both turned on VPN with max potrate we'd never die. Both using atlas 2 swords. Seeing 30k dmg combo... XD. The speed in the skills feels a lot faster and slower at the same time. I noticed you had to wait a split second more on deathstab otherwise the combo wouldn't go off. Then sometimes you couldn't even get a simple 1q23e2 in because the amount of flinch being received was ridiculous. I can only speak for people in Europe who are closer to the server but those are my observations. I can't talk for the people living in Asia but it would be nice to hear from someone who plays with significantly higher MS/Ping with and without VPN.

Gannel

Reaction score
BK config should be back to how it was, it's not even fun to play with. I wonder if I can even kill a SM or and ELF..
I don't think this is possible because of the frame per second right now which is 30, In my opinion, the only solution for this issue is to add just a little bit of dmg to bk.

Last edited:

Freddy

Freddy
Reaction score
I have a doubt that everything about the optimization patch seems fine to me and everything since it improves the game of several users, especially I liked being able to play several clients, but to do that they had to move the bk pvp system?
@Peaceful

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
I have a doubt that everything about the optimization patch seems fine to me and everything since it improves the game of several users, especially I liked being able to play several clients, but to do that they had to move the bk pvp system?
@Peaceful
Yes we had to change bk vs bk pvp since if was too fast, and you would die from one combo.
@Hydrox Doing combos is harder now, you need to time yourself better and switch skills accordingly, im from eu also and i don't flinch in the way you describe it.
the pvp is a bit long, but as venci mentioned its a test :) we will adjust it to be better.

Brave

Reaction score
Some of the questions that are already answered or not related to this thread will be deleted.
Feel free to tell us your feedback about this test
but you need to read all the questions asked by others that might be already answered or if you have the same question just like the others that have not yet answered you need to wait until someone answered it.

Please don't spam on this thread it won't help the test.

Spam might cause temporary restrictions on your forum account.

Freddy

Freddy
Reaction score
After testing a long time with @Peaceful the pvp did not seem as bad as they said but if it is true that as before it was better, peaceful is good bk and he was using his tier2 atlas and we could kill ourselves (I DON'T KNOW HOW HIS IS POT RATE) but if it is true that if you have good skills you get a good time in your combos you manage to kill the opponent maybe a small change in the dmg, if you get a good time in your combos you will be able to kill since as the mu increased at 30FPS the game is faster the skills are faster maybe if you use your old pattern the combo does not work because you do it very fast or very slow in the end the pvp I saw it well against peaceful and maybe a little change in dmg would come in handy

Trivela2

N1 OF ALL TIMES. :))
Reaction score
Ive tested the PVP against Hovo 5 min ago.He was maahes/sekhmet + shield, I was Vic Hyon + Ares. We fought like 3+ minutes and couldnt kill each other. Im doing combos like crazy (looks like less of reflect), but the dmg is too low.

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Ive tested the PVP against Hovo 5 min ago.He was maahes/sekhmet + shield, I was Vic Hyon + Ares. We fought like 3+ minutes and couldnt kill each other. Im doing combos like crazy (looks like less of reflect), but the dmg is too low.
yes bd is in bad shape atm, try pvp with different sets. and please add some videos :)

also to everyone who wish to know if they have the fps boost after they set it up, you can obviously see the change in the gameplay but also you won't be able to see the IB icon, and please make sure you run game from mu.exe after you intall the patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.