Unbalanced PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iori

VIP
Reaction score
For me i think PvP is Good now

If u add DMG to wizard.. with his variety skill. No one can kill wizard and wizard gonna be the strongest charactor.. even now bk and dl have hard time killing wizard cuz of ms and tele skill.

For elf, she has Ice arrow skill if u add more DMG to elf.. Bk wont stand a chance.. Bk cant even get closer to elf.

If elf and wizard really add more dmg i think BK will be completely useless in PvP.

For MG i think server 4 is enough for them cuz not many player like playing MG (for me MG is boring Charactor in PvP cuz he has to use only Power Slash skill). If u want to make MG balance all sever. i think u should reduce some MG DMG and Add some MG defense.. MG kill too fast in sever 4. Bk has hard time to get closer

For me elf and wizard as support charactor is enough. No need for all class can kill all class. But for MG if u can add more DMG in server 3 and 5(not much like server4) it also good. cuz for now in server3 and server 5 MG is completely useless.
Elf and wizard can buff but MG has nothing. so if u can add abit DMG and DEF for MG that also good

Status
Not open for further replies.