Forum Supporter Application Lux0R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lux0R

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to try my hand at being a Supporter on the Forum.

• Name and IGN:
    • Łukasz, Lux0R
  • Guild:
    • Faculty
  • Country + Timezone:
    • Poland, UTC+01:00
  • Discord ID:
    • _lux0r
  • Languages:
    • Polish and communicative English.
  • Experience on InfinityMU:
    • I started my adventure on the former sister server S3 100x about 3 years ago. After some time, I also registered here, but without much involvement. It was only at the end of 2022 that I started taking a more active part in 9999x, mainly on the forum - events, vote. In 2023 did I appear more actively in the game. At the same time, about 3 months after registering on 100x, I became an EM and remained an EM until the end of this project. After switching to S8 30x I am GM on it.
  • Availability during a regular week:
    • I'm mostly active during my work and I check on my phone relatively often after work. You can take it on average 2-3 hours a day. The weekend is quite special because I never know when I will be there. I may be available sometimes, I may be unavailable at all. However, always have phone in pocket :)
  • What are your biggest weaknesses?
    • Boldness and self-confidence, I guess, but I struggle with it regularly. Why? There are situations in which I have a specific opinion, I could contribute something to the topic, but then I think that it is pointless and then I simply don't write it, but it turns out that I was right (or sometimes wrong :))
      However, there are situations in which I am 100% sure, I am doing it, but I am reprimanded by my superior that I completed the task too early, without consultation.
  • What are your biggest strengths?
    • I am a communicative person who can listen to the opinions of others and make decisions together. I do not put my opinion above everything else and I can change it if the opposing opinion is supported by specific reasons. I learn from mistakes, but not only my own :). Additionally, I learn new things quickly.
  • Why should we hire you?
    • I would like to try something new. What is a forum from scratch, how various mechanisms work. At the same time, after gaining experience, share it with others and help others with knowledge. Perhaps, if there is a chance, organize the forum in the EU time zone (e.g. morning/noon hours). Perhaps in the future I will have ideas to improve the forum.

I'm counting on honest opinions and I greet everyone warmly :)

quality over quantity

Zeno

Event Master
Reaction score
Yes for my competitor for FIMES tag, very active in forum and specially you are a GM on s8.

Reaction score
Hello
I've known you since you came to our non-existent 100x server, so I can humbly say that I know you best here,
not only as a friend but as your former superior and currently also your co-worker on the 30x server.
I can honestly say that I see you in every position because you quickly learn new things and gain a lot of information that others would not even think about.
Personally, I think that you should apply for a support position and join the GM team in the future (your experience, knowledge and commitment they will be wasted on the forum)

My Infinite YESSSSS

Exile

Reaction score
Good Mannered.
Easy and light hearted in comments.
Talked to you once or twice in S8 Beta - nice conversations.

I'd bet your mostly silent forum demeanor hides a very intuitive and sharp mind - very apt for a supporter position - and higher.

Best of luck, man.
2x👍 !

Sayko

Legend
Reaction score
Hello Luxor,

I see that there is high activity in the forum and in the game, and you are a helpful person. Generally, based on your experiences, I definitely think that you deserve this position, and my vote is a big YES!

Sincerely,
Sayko

-MijnWens.

* MojaZeLja *
Reaction score
Hello @Lux0R
You are always at the top in every field. For example: I always see you in IMES, Vote, Reset masters and forum events, which is evident from the tags on your profile.
You are very active here. I support you being on the management team.
Good Luck.

Kona

Reaction score
Hi @Lux0R

It gives me pleasure to see people who want to help and contribute their knowledge and give these opportunities to those who deserve it. I believe that you have the capacity and talent for this new rolel, that is why you have my support and that is why I will say yes from me <3 good luck and blessings <3

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
Hello everyone, specially @Lux0R thank you for applying to our Moderator Team
we have a good impression of you plus your high activity on the forum specially our Forum Events, a helpful person. i saw you helping many with their questions (Threads/SB). you have the knowledge about the MODs job and how to handle the reports based on your position in our sister server s8 that will benefit us.
I've decided to give you a chance to be one of our Forum Supporters i'm pretty sure that you will not fail us. 😄

/Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.