About SM (damage in PVP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
It's been a 1 year that i don't play this... and i decide to play some... I only play Elf--- and what i see recently is just the same 1 year ago.. and i want to say what i feel...

SM class still dominating the whole game... Horus+apollo... the only tier 2 mixable? for now perphaps . they put full sd set and spam you ice Skill, and ur dead... Note:Even if you use draconite full DD SET + shield , a good pots... it dosnt matter... you will die easy...

Not even mention that SM is the only class you see in draconites event for the easy way they can defeat monsters...

I dont know if im the only one feeling this in server PVP but is been many years with the same thing... and for real is BORING NOW!

I recommend to reduce DMG on SM hitting monsters and on the PVP. You only see Sm... hunting the entire time.. there is no variety in classes...

If you dont remake SM for good, you will lose more people than you Ban dialy...

Could it be that a game master can do more than just banish people? because I see that no one from the game masters has contributed anything for help some people in the aspect of the comunnity, only in bans ...

For example if you open the threads of the top Seniors games masters , what would you find ? only bans thread... nothing more.... that dosnt help in nothing to people...

Thats why i only PM @RESiSTANT for help on bugs and questions...

∞FireGirL∞

Hottie
Reaction score
I think it's best to wait until the uber set changes are over, because this will also affect the pvp.
Then eventually, if needs to, we can think about pvp balance.

ShadowSheet

Play fair & Enjoy the game!
Reaction score
you better stay in arena and observe everything.
like what you said, you played only elf . means you do not have any experiences about using SM.

first, SM got low defence can be killed easily with 1 combo.

second, you forgot about the dmg of MG

third, im using SM with horus + apollo +Ibuff+achieve but still, i felt kinda weak when i PK. BK with shield and
DL that has good reflect.

actually in my daily play, all i can see problem about the sets are the t2 draco set for MG&SM
cause these sets got good damage and good defence. (sometimes) that even donated uber can't stand longer
in these sets.

Ps: Donated sets has good damage but not defence. unlike draco set got good dmg +good defence + low price set
Pss: Jadde Try to Ask FlyingDuck what his secret. how he can survived with the 2 full geared SM by using 2 swords and no buffs at all.

Last edited:

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
you better stay in arena and observe everything.
like what you said, you played only elf . means you do not have any experiences about using SM.

first, SM got low defence can be killed easily with 1 combo.

second, you forgot about the dmg of MG

third, im using SM with horus + apollo +Ibuff+achieve but still, i felt kinda weak when i PK. BK with shield and
DL that has good reflect.

actually in my daily play, all i can see problem about the sets are the t2 draco set for MG&SM
cause these sets got good damage and good defence. (sometimes) that even donated uber can't stand longer
in these sets.

Ps: Donated sets has good damage but not defence. unlike draco set got good dmg +good defence + low price set
When i said'' i play only elf'' , its dosnt mean i never play other class.. so don't tell me that i never experienced a SM with Full uber and things... i have experienced in all classes, i played since there no uber here or archivements i know system here., before and after and now.. i say it because its my main character... al here have a main class... and mine is elf... just that...

The first lines you wrote '' stay in arena and just watch'' ? you writting like you think i don't know nothing to the first place... but i know all things here :) even bugs...

ShadowSheet

Play fair & Enjoy the game!
Reaction score
When i said'' i play only elf'' , its dosnt mean i never play other class.. so don't tell me that i never experienced a SM with Full uber and things... i have experienced in all classes, i played since there no uber here or archivements i know system here., before and after and now.. i say it because its my main character... al here have a main class... and mine is elf... just that...

The first lines you wrote '' stay in arena and just watch'' ? you writting like you think i don't know nothing to the first place... but i know all things here :) even bugs...
THEN, DO NOT SAY " I PLAY ONLY ELF" LOL

You said you know everything here. ARE YOU THE REAL ADMIN? :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Ochie

Reaction score
Try to observe in game first. some might have bugs and some might using full npc buffs thats why they have good dmg + def even some of them are using Sd sets.

DesuYO

Troll Lord
Reaction score
It's been a 1 year that i don't play this... and i decide to play some... I only play Elf--- and what i see recently is just the same 1 year ago.. and i want to say what i feel...

SM class still dominating the whole game... Horus+apollo... the only tier 2 mixable? for now perphaps . they put full sd set and spam you ice Skill, and ur dead... Note:Even if you use draconite full DD SET + shield , a good pots... it dosnt matter... you will die easy...

Not even mention that SM is the only class you see in draconites event for the easy way they can defeat monsters...

I dont know if im the only one feeling this in server PVP but is been many years with the same thing... and for real is BORING NOW!

I recommend to reduce DMG on SM hitting monsters and on the PVP. You only see Sm... hunting the entire time.. there is no variety in classes...

If you dont remake SM for good, you will lose more people than you Ban dialy...

Could it be that a game master can do more than just banish people? because I see that no one from the game masters has contributed anything for help some people in the aspect of the comunnity, only in bans ...

For example if you open the threads of the top Seniors games masters , what would you find ? only bans thread... nothing more.... that dosnt help in nothing to people...

Thats why i only PM @RESiSTANT for help on bugs and questions...
as you said. you only play ELF thats why you want horus apollo to be nerfed? so you mean the whole server need to make an adjustment just for you?
instead of complaining about this why dont you create an sm character with the same build you complaining with.

pash pash. stop crying. i am also a elf player but i see nothing wrong about this Horus+apollo set.

Last edited:

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
as you said. you only play ELF thats why you want horus apollo to be nerfed? so you mean the whole server need to make an adjustment just for you?
instead of complaining about this why dont you create an sm character with the same build you complaining with.

pash pash. stop crying. i am also a elf player but i see nothing wrong about this Horus+apollo set.
Why you afraid of changes? something scare you? why? why you complain about future changes? you really hate the real true?...

I did not play for a year... and in 1 week I realized everything that happens now... :D

DesuYO

Troll Lord
Reaction score
not play for a year and when you come back suddenly you are too agressive about the game. 🤭

i dont scare mi never worri ms jade😋

-![ZERO]!-

I went from ZERO to my own HERO
Reaction score
SM's now are over powered ... I guess not only SM but the whole PVP it self ... Big Changes in PVP even CS ... Lots of Staff's getting DRAMATIC maybe thats one of the reason lots of players quitted. this make the server not interesting anymore to play ... This is just an opinion / what i observed now a days if ur not Ok with it Just zip it

Nikki

Reaction score
we are working on the complete relook of the Ancient options, as we need to see that non of the sets are getting OP on any class, we are checking all possible combinations.
the MG is the hardest 1, and when we are done with that we are almost finish for a Test. Once there we will inform in forum.

Take note some 1 with full achie, ibuff and a mixed set as they are now, can be OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.