Castle Siege Discussion 01/04/2023 (FactioN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbidos

✌(ツ)ว
Reaction score
[VN]Castle Siege (1st April, 2023)[/VN]

Attackers:
SoEazy
OUTLAW
FactioN

Defender:
REASON

Winner:
FactioN

As on me, today's Siege is about total madness. And this madness described into a lot of hot fights, huge amount of dead bodies of soldiers, who were unlucky to be trapped under the scary hand of Stern-hunters & killers that supports them! Real pleasure to feel your power with using [GL]SD[/GL] set (from now Arbidos Airlines are always opened for your comfortable flight 😂), but I'm running ahead...

Actually, not much to say about today's CS, because it still exposes our problems like general misunderstanding of some guys need to do & bad cooperation, what I'm always talking about, almost in each thread. In one moment I even decided to leave in
rage, but didn't let emotions take over me, so got back & good I did it, we got successful seal thanks to the @SuperStell efforts... Who knows, maybe I'm wrong & my bloodseeking desire (a. k. a. finding some sacrifices to make new record in number of kills / Sterns) is not the best way to have fun in this event, hope next time I'll be able to play with those boys in PT that we were used to do already for long time. But it will be on the next week. And this week I'm excited to say that crown is returned to home, [GL]let's appreciate the job[/GL] that done by FactioN, AVALON, [BS]COL0SSUS[/BS], Miracles & Recruits, well done, buddies!

And words of gratitude goes to Luigir, who were present in this Siege.

Last edited:

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
Congrats FactioN & Ally.
Cs Winners Updated.

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
Congratulations bois, well played everyone :megapaint:

Irregular

Reaction score