Forum Guide How to take SS of Vote Correctly with Windows Screenshot ShortCut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
Greetings Everyone,
Today i want to give information about how do you can do your SS Votes correctly without ANY PROGRAMS using the Windows Screenshot Shortcut 🎊
It's an useful tool that windows provides (I would like to say 100% sure that everyone should have it) when you want to upload img to imgur or in my case to ImgBB and it helps taking screenshoot's easier.

First of all, i would like to request that if i am not in the right category of this thread please let me know where should i post it, because even that
it is a tool or "app" it is also for the forum. The reason i am doing this is because i had a such a big quantity of
"INVALID Votes" because i followed
a guide that someone showed me to an advice without telling me what was my error and turns out when i followed the exact procedures the guide showed
of the SS of the votes they were "bad SS of the votes" because they where not with the timer. Even though i should read the rules i trusted this person
and i turned to be disapointed.

HOPE I CAN HELP EVERYONE WITH THIS, AND LET'S START:
Note: (You dont have to install anything, it is a tool that comes incorporated with Windows and the tool is available as early as Windows10)

Step #1: For this tool to work you have to put your screen exactly where you want to do the SS

Step #2: Once you you have the screen you want to SS, you press these three botoms in your keyboard simultaneously ( Windows B. + Shift + Letter S ). Like this:

Step #3 and #4: After pressing the bottoms to activate the tool, your screen will freeze and turn gray. After that happends we have to select with the mouse with left click to cut the SS we would like to take like this:

Make sure for the CAPTCHA SS to cover all that area showing the correct CAPTCHA (With Lowercase and Uppercase)

Note: Once you select the screen you have to let go the left click and automaticly the image will be:
1) Copied and you can Paste it wherever you want or
2) A menu with tools to edit it will appear where you can "CLICK" edit the SS and save it directly in your PC
---> https://ibb.co/kXXWwFh and then -----> https://ibb.co/sJMZSgx

Step #5: Once you take the SS you can go to https://imgbb.com/ in my case and drop the Img pressing (Control + V) or if you saved it going to the file and droping the IMG on the page and then pressing UPLOAD. It is the same for Imgur 🙏 After pressing UPLOAD it will bring a link that you can copy and paste it in your threads or posts
#5.1

#5.2
Step #6: After we click the vote we now have to look for "InfinityMU S3 x9999 - Easy Start For All" in the ranking and taking a SS with the steps mentioned before and it have to look like this:

I hope this guide of the Windows Tool and how to take the SS of the votes Correctly will help someone new and maybe another one that is having issues with the INVALID Votes so then can make them correctly.

Sayko

Legend
Reaction score
Hi Thanks for sharing us,

This is very detailed and i appreciate it because this is well designed guide (effortive and helpful)

Best regards,
Sayko

TRiGGER MAN

Lunatics
Reaction score
Hi Thanks for sharing us,

This is very detailed and i appricaite it because this is well designed guide (effortive and helpful)

Best regards,
Sayko
Also i can recommend to all of you.. Vote Using Phone. Cuz i vote all the time in my phone. And its easy to Crop..u can try it

Kona

Reaction score
This will be very helpful for the future of all users of the game thank you very much brother

kis kis kis kis muaw muaw muaw konatabang!

Snoke-

Snoke-
Reaction score
hello broder good night very good guide and very well explained

TRiGGER MAN

Lunatics
Reaction score
hello broder good night very good guide and very well explained
Your welcome , btw i saw evry your post that , u post , same. Time and 1 time is under. I want to help you, if you Vote 9:25 something like that. Your next Post it will be 9:26 so that your vote well be valid and counted. Hope this message can help you, cuz i saw many times u join this event u didnt take the first place. I just want to share it to you.. happy gaming.

Best Regards
Yuuji.

Snoke-

Snoke-
Reaction score
good afternoon friend try to upload a guide with Windows 8.1
Happy day to all

TRiGGER MAN

Lunatics
Reaction score
good afternoon friend try to upload a guide with Windows 8.1
Happy day to all