Discussion lost items in jeridon/chaos machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butchoii

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys i just want to share my experience or better to say observation about the item while in jerridon. Dont you ever press alt+1 or 2 or ... when you will transfer your item to your inventory after removing yellow option or else good bye to your item </3 This happened to me once :3 i dont know if this thread is useful but i just want to warn you guys cause i dont want to happen it to you. If you are not believing in me just try it. Click the pots on your inventory then press alt+1. But dont worry when this happen to you and you are not in jerridon or the item just disappeared in inventory just relog. :) thanks for reading <3

Ps: when that item is from the webshop and you are the one who bought it , just post on missing item here in forum -> http://forum.infinitymu.net/forumdisplay.php?82-Missing-Item-Reports

update/

some forumer said if this happens to you just mail resi and his group and tell what happen just be sure that it's clear , understandable , and well explained. :)

Last edited:

Pudding

Why so serious?
Reaction score
If you press Alt+f1 no need to relog, just trade to other player then cancel your item will be back at your inventory

Last edited:

PrimeBlade

Banned
Reaction score
you miss his point buddy. if your item is in jerridon and you get to press the alt 1 botton you cant get it out of jerridon since it will disappear and the only option you have is to relog buddy ! :)

Butchoii

Banned
Reaction score
If you press Alt+f1 no need to relog, just trade to other player then cancel your item will be back at your inventory
you miss his point buddy. if your item is in jerridon and you get to press the alt 1 botton you cant get it out of jerridon since it will disappear and the only option you have is to relog buddy ! :)
Brylle is right when the items disappeared jusr in inventory relog or just trade other person then cancel it. But when your item is from jerridon then you'll transfer it to your inventory then accidentally you press alt 1 and the items is not transferred yet. Good bye. There's no way to get it again except you bought that item on webshop.

IFrancis

&#9829;InfinityMU LoyalPlayer&#9829;
Reaction score
The same problem with my friend today. he remove yellow option to his Chaos Dragon Shield at Aida, Jerridon did not finish to remove yellow option and he got DC, he logging in his account again then the shield was disappear. how to get it back again?

PrimeBlade

Banned
Reaction score
The same problem with my friend today. he remove yellow option to his Chaos Dragon Shield at Aida, Jerridon did not finish to remove yellow option and he got DC, he logging in his account again then the shield was disappear. how to get it back again?
unfortunately as far as i know it wont be returned buddy, i had that too like twice since then.

Butchoii

Banned
Reaction score
If that shield is from webshop and he's the one who bought it. He can report on mssing item here on forum. But if that shield is from other player and just traded i dont think there's a chance to get it back.

Last edited:

PrimeBlade

Banned
Reaction score
why like that? it wont returned.. so ,he's wasting his credits?
if the shield was acquired in trading it wont be returned but if it was bought in webshop you can report it to missing itmes in the report section since i believe there is a history for bought items on the webshop bro :)

IFrancis

&#9829;InfinityMU LoyalPlayer&#9829;
Reaction score
if the shield was acquired in trading it wont be returned but if it was bought in webshop you can report it to missing itmes in the report section since i believe there is a history for bought items on the webshop bro :)
ok,, thanks buddy.. i will tell him, it will not returned coz it comes from other player and he trade the item..

SexyRich

InfinityMU Support <3
Reaction score
Well if your item dissapeared because of getting jerridon you can retrieve it if you bought from web. If not give the char name the one you bought that item so admin can check if he bought it from web and you can retrieve it. Well there are instances that items gets lost bec of lag and its normal since it gets only bug if you trade or relog it will get back to you. Its just visual bug what i mean is when you click an item and suddenly it dissapeared ;)

Reefadawg

John
Reaction score
Hello,

Let me give you some tips I think this one is useful, How about record your self while removing "YELLOW OPTION" using "FRAPS" so when it disappear while it is on Jerridon you have strong proof that your Item is gone while removing "YELLOW OPTION" and I think you will get it back even if you didn't bought it on web shop but at least make sure that you recorded the whole scene.

You can find Fraps here : Click Here

Thanks !

Last edited:

Chavo Joven

ChavoJoven
Reaction score
I don't get it.. After putting your items back in your inventory. Why you have to Press ALT + 1? what's the connection? what's the whole purpose of it?

PrimeBlade

Banned
Reaction score
Also I personally tried this recently in noria and lorencia. Did not happen that the items will disappear.

Butchoii

Banned
Reaction score
I don't get it.. After putting your items back in your inventory. Why you have to Press ALT + 1? what's the connection? what's the whole purpose of it?
Some person use /1 /post (msg) and to use that you need to press alt 1. And not after putting back. While putting it back, you know it's like the hand (mouse) holding the item.

Last edited:

Butchoii

Banned
Reaction score
Also I personally tried this recently in noria and lorencia. Did not happen that the items will disappear.
Click the pots from the inventory (dont bring it back or just 1 clicked only) then press alt 1. It's better to try :

1.) Buy npc item
2.) Go aida or lorencia and buy joh then put it on item.
3.) Click jerridon then put the item and remove the yellow opt.
4.) Dont transfer it on your inventory. Just click it from jeriddon and dont move your mouse nor transfer the items. Then press alt 1.

yKCIrMe

-=BuffIsBetterThanCheat=-
Reaction score
i was experienced that,..then i pm any GMs then they replaced or back...

Voodoo

SLOPPY FLOPPY BOIS
Reaction score
Actually I have the same case before.
My solution to this problem was to email and contact at "support@infinitymu.net".
Even tho you didn't bought it from the webshop but was bought via trade, you CAN still retrieve the item.
Depends on your statement & should be very informative and understandable in your situation regarding to your missing item.
I have also problems in removing yellow options then suddenly disappeared whenever I click it back to my inventory.
In the end, I actually retrieved it back after I sent message to venci and his team even tho I'd not bought it via webshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.